• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

State mandates flu vaccinations for Massachusetts students

Not yours, though. If you're not contagious, I don't care what you do to yourself.
The overwhelming majority of people having their behavior mandated are not infected. How exactly do you square that circle?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Not yours, though. If you're not contagious, I don't care what you do to yourself.

Drunk drivers have killed more innocent people than covid on its best day. Should we quarantine people who drink to keep us safe?

It is true that the drug industry OWNS the Democratic Party. Of course Democrats will ORDER Americans to give money to drug companies - like it or not.
What's your qanon handle?

Can you relate to this, anecdotally? Me, my wife, my kids, have had zero sickness this year, save for some bug in very early FEB. That's no flu, no colds, no coughs, no sore throats, NOTHING. That, has never happened before. We never were quarantined before. I do not believe it is a coincidence.

and when your family ventures out into the world with weakened immune systems from living in a bubble do you think they will be better off when they do get a germ or worse off? It's like going to mexico and saying you will only drink bottled water. Eventually you are gonna drink the water. You body better have some yakult style weaponry at the ready otherwise a little cold could land you in the hospital.
I've never used hand sanitizer. I dont believe in killing the good bacteria that evolution has placed on me to fight bad germs. I am an avid hand washer though. I havent been sick in years. Not even a sniffle. Good ole soap and water is all I have needed to remain illness free.

He understands it perfectly, libs just don't like their hypocrisy exposed.

Same lefties ..sooooo concerned about public safety want to let violent criminals back out on our streets and want to defund and abolish police.

I do not agree with this at all.

Every year the vaccine seems to change and it is not always effective.

Mandating a 'vaccine' that at most has only been 60% effective is bull****. If I lived there and had a young child, I'd fight this with everything I had.

Last edited:
I do not agree with this at all. Every year the vaccine seems to change and it is not always effective.

Its not about the flu, its about the leftist who got his nose under the tent on covid and now is attempting to control other aspects of people's personal freedom. This is about conform and control. No different than the Nazi tactics.

I am you just dont understand it.

you keep offering fallacies... talking about not understanding.

Your posts show the problem with people, they don't know how to think.

Should we jail children who refuse to get it or just refuse them education to teach those little bastards a lesson?

fine then jail the parents of course

or establish a leper colony for all those who choose to endanger all the children

you keep offering fallacies... talking about not understanding.

Your posts show the problem with people, they don't know how to think.

lol...says the lefty...to afraid to go to the voting booth citing public health hazards but not too afraid to send children into the public to get vaccinated for the flu. Your posts affirm my hatred of leftists.

lol...says the lefty...to afraid to go to the voting booth citing public health hazards but not too afraid to send children into the public to get vaccinated for the flu. Your posts affirm my hatred of leftists.

I am a republican not a "lefty." I am not a Trumper, idiot wingnut.

fine then jail the parents of course

or establish a leper colony for all those who choose to endanger all the children

Now you want leper colonies because you are afraid of the flu now? I have a much much better idea. I think lefties should stay at home and shelter until they realize just how absolutely dumb they really are. I mean...now we have people forcing 6month olds to get a flu shot.

Now you want leper colonies because you are afraid of the flu now? I have a much much better idea. I think lefties should stay at home and shelter until they realize just how absolutely dumb they really are. I mean...now we have people forcing 6month olds to get a flu shot.

you are part of society or your not

if you choose not to be, get lost

I feel so sorry for the small businesses that have gone bankrupt, or are barely keeping their heads above water.
The anti-Trumpers don't seem to have the same empathy for them as I do. IMO, they cripple them, they believe they cripple Trump....who cares about the consequences?

Hopefully, their kind of thinking comes back to bite them in their self-serving behinds on election day.

One can hope. I doubt sincerely that will be the case.

you are part of society or your not

if you choose not to be, get lost

No thanks...I'm an American not a Nazi. If you want to take my freedom you will have to do so by force. If you are now afraid of the flu you are an idiot.

BOSTON (AP) — Flu vaccinations will be required for all students 6 months or older who attend child care, pre-school, school and college in Massachusetts to reduce the possibility of a double whammy of respiratory illnesses during the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, state health officials announced Wednesday.

State mandates flu vaccinations for Massachusetts students - HoustonChronicle.com

Massachusetts Governor mandates vaccines for all students.
Apparently our government is now applying the Covid crisis to other illnesses.

Comments?

I'm all for mandatory vaccinations. Only dumbasses would be affected, and I don't really care about the butthurt of dumbasses.

Back
Top Bottom