• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

State Mandated Racial Purity????

There you go again claiming I have hate for Israel. Irritated at you yes. You are flaming now. You claimed to know what party I liked most or least in Israel. When I responded you said you had no interest, changing my word from Nationality to Jews. You are flaming ido. I am done with you. Take your projected hate and do with it what you wish.

I ask you again to provide a quote in which I claim I have no interest in your opinion - there is none because you just didn't bother to read my message.
And are you suggesting that you favour Avigdor Liberman's political views? Please do tell us if you do because you've made it clear more than once that you do not support building in settlments in the west bank, I will gladly appologize for suggesting you do not favor him if you do..

Back
Top Bottom