• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

State Department seeks 27-month delay for release of Clinton Foundation emails

American

Trump Grump Whisperer
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
State Department seeks 27-month delay for release of Clinton Foundation emails | Fox News

The State Department has sought to delay the court-ordered release of emails between four of Hillary Clinton's top aides and officials at the Clinton Foundation and a closely associated public relations firm.
The motion, filed in federal court by the Justice Department late Wednesday, seeks to put off the release of the emails by 27 months. It was first reported on by The Daily Caller.
In the filing, the State Department says it originally estimated that approximately 6,000 emails and other documents were exchanged between the aides — identified as former Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Michael Fuchs, former Ambassador-At-Large Melanne Verveer, Chief of Staff Cheryl Mills, and Deputy Chief of Staff Huma Abedin — and the Clinton Foundation and Teneo Holdings, a communications shop that former President Bill Clinton helped launch.
Does it ever end with this woman? She must be the biggest crook ever.

:lamo This is one of the most pathetic things I have seen in a long time.

State Department seeks 27-month delay for release of Clinton Foundation emails | Fox News

Does it ever end with this woman? She must be the biggest crook ever.

No, It will never end unless she’s jailed. And that will never happen because she has to much dirt on to many.

The meeting on Wednesday between Bill Clinton and the AG was as inappropriate as it gets considering the AG will be in charge of following thru with any FBI recommendations for criminal indictment.

And now we have the state department looking for a 27 month extension with the email collection of the Clinton foundation. If anyone doesn’t see the corruption and cover up I have lots of really nice building lots in the swamps of Florida to sell you.

If the republican house and Senate had any stones they would force the issue for the AG to resign and the completion of the criminal investigation.

I was watching the season finale of Game of thrones the other night,
and caught myself seeing a parallel between the character Cersei and Hillery.
Upon further thought, I realized it may not be appropriate to besmirch
a fictional character that way!:mrgreen:

If they have nothing to hide, why are they hiding so much? :confused:

It's simple. We, the public, have asked so many questions that they can't all be answered at once. It'll take time. Therefore, if we'd quit asking so many questions, the answers to those questions we didn't ask would be more forthcoming. See?

Just so I know, you talking about her thunder thighnesses size... or the amount of crime she is actually responsible for? :lamo

I'll leave that to the critics.

No, It will never end unless she’s jailed. And that will never happen because she has to much dirt on to many.

The meeting on Wednesday between Bill Clinton and the AG was as inappropriate as it gets considering the AG will be in charge of following thru with any FBI recommendations for criminal indictment.

And now we have the state department looking for a 27 month extension with the email collection of the Clinton foundation. If anyone doesn’t see the corruption and cover up I have lots of really nice building lots in the swamps of Florida to sell you.

If the republican house and Senate had any stones they would force the issue for the AG to resign and the completion of the criminal investigation.

Paul Ryan has no testicles.

Give them 9 months.
No, this needs to happen before the election.
Because it appears that they do have something hide, and it would seem to be in this batch of emails.
It's simple. We, the public, have asked so many questions that they can't all be answered at once. It'll take time. Therefore, if we'd quit asking so many questions, the answers to those questions we didn't ask would be more forthcoming. See?
And hence the corruption and lack of accountability of the government. Most transparent? In motives only, which are transparent as glass.
I'd give them two weeks.
That would be my position as well. We will have to see how the judge rules on this, but given the long and well established track record of delaying, stalling, lying, stonewalling and obfuscation by Hillary, State, DOJ, and the administration, I think the DOJ isn't going to get much traction or sympathy from this judge. Seems he's had about enough of these tactics, and no one could blame him in the least. I don't think unlikely he'll rule in their favor and allow this.
Then we would risk Sanders being President.

Better that nutjob than Clinton, if it had to be a Dem.

I'd agree with that. But this assumes that the emails are released before the convention. If they are after the convention, and are criminal in content, who knows how the DNC establishment is going to handle this.

If they put forth another candidate for the general besides Bernie, they'll lose a large part of that electorate. If they put forth Bernie, they'll use their establishment electorate, wouldn't they?

No, this needs to happen before the election.

Because it appears that they do have something hide, and it would seem to be in this batch of emails.

And hence the corruption and lack of accountability of the government. Most transparent? In motives only, which are transparent as glass.

That would be my position as well. We will have to see how the judge rules on this, but given the long and well established track record of delaying, stalling, lying, stonewalling and obfuscation by Hillary, State, DOJ, and the administration, I think the DOJ isn't going to get much traction or sympathy from this judge. Seems he's had about enough of these tactics, and no one could blame him in the least. I don't think unlikely he'll rule in their favor and allow this.

I'd agree with that. But this assumes that the emails are released before the convention. If they are after the convention, and are criminal in content, who knows how the DNC establishment is going to handle this.

If they put forth another candidate for the general besides Bernie, they'll lose a large part of that electorate. If they put forth Bernie, they'll use their establishment electorate, wouldn't they?

I think the gist of the administration is that if we didn't make so many FOIA requests, it wouldn't take so long. So it's our fault. I love that. Absolutely love it.

I think the gist of the administration is that if we didn't make so many FOIA requests, it wouldn't take so long. So it's our fault. I love that. Absolutely love it.

Yeah, the little people shouldn't question their government, nor the elites who run it for them.

The arrogance is utterly astounding.

Paul Ryan has no testicles.

Yes, I heard the rumor, I wonder what happened to them. In a sense they are screwed if they act and screwed if they don’t. With it this close to the election giving the Dem’s more ammunition than they already have may be ill advised. I think this also has a lot to do with the sheepishness with backing Trump. I do know this,I’m sick to death with the whole lot, they all suck in my book.

Yeah, the little people shouldn't question their government, nor the elites who run it for them.

The arrogance is utterly astounding.

It is. 27 months is an improvement over the 70 some years for the other thing though. And these people demand to be taken seriously...

Oh please.
She's clean.
She testified for 11 hours, remember.
So if nothing else there's one thing you know about her ... Depends.

If we want to reform government we need to start by replacing the members of both houses of congress with the understanding that they will be replaced on the next election if they don't fix it. The place is corrupt beyond control.

Back
Top Bottom