• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

State Department security officials weren't notified of 'imminent' threats to US embassies

Ah, so you believe that it would have been Soleimani personally that would have gone to those embassies and do whatever he planed? You can't even fathom the stupidity of your post.

Why are you defending a terrorist?

Its the ****ing law, not that such matters make a difference to the degenerates that Kiss Trump's ass all the time.

Cite the specific ****ing law...lol.

Neutralized? Says who?

Soleimani has been replaced with guy who has the exact same agenda.

In the meantime, because he was killed, Iraq is calling for American and Nato troops to leave. Putin and Iran are smiling now.

Recent poll shows that a majority feel America is now less safe than before Trump, and the majority do not approve of his handling of Iran.

Why are we less safe?

The amount of effort that is put into discrediting what is a great thing for this country and the world baffles me.

Donald Trump will attend the world economic forum in Davos.
I think that first he need to impose sanctions against all participants and organizers of the forum. So to say, present the main product of the USA right away. And then negotiate the terms of contracts.

Shouldn't make any difference to the ass-kissing ignorant morons on the other side.
What is next, "I know you are but what am I?" Then again, at you level that would not be surprising either.

What is next, "I know you are but what am I?" Then again, at you level that would not be surprising either.

You call Trump supporters ass-kissing ignorant morons and expect civility? Silly boy.

Back
Top Bottom