• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

State Department reported Burisma paid bribe while Hunter Biden served on board, memos show

You said give evidence, there is evidence. There is far more, but it is likely to be dismissed given your current lack of evidence to support the opposite.

Why wouldn't Putin support someone who trusts him more than his own intelligence agencies?

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

I didn't ask you to give evidence of anything - and you didn't.

A head of state is going to speak positively about other heads of state. It's diplomacy. A president Hillary (shudder) would have also done so.

A head of state is going to speak positively about other heads of state. It's diplomacy. A president Hillary (shudder) would have also done so.

You should tell that last part ti Trump before he badmouths Merkel or Trudeau again. Or cancels a visit with an ally because they won't hand over territory.

It isnt illegal to hire someone because of their family name. Nor does doing so prove any sort of corruption on the part of said family.

And it wasnt a law firm, they were an investment firm and Hunter has a law degree.

While I see the potential conflict of interest, I really wonder if it's wise to regulate what kind of job the adult son of an elected official can have.

Its also neither illegal nor corrupt to have a job others believe you are unqualified for.

If it were, Trump, Kuhsner, Ivanka and Trump Jr. would be in jail right now.

He specifically stated he preferred having Trump as President. That is evidence he wanted Trump to win.

But Trump should be impeached for the Biden's corruption.

Biden's corruption?

Oh yeah, you only save the "innocent until proven guilty" naive wide eye best wishes treatment to people like Ghislaine Maxwell. A person who actually has been indicted by the FBI.

:mrgreen:

9d71e8d5c011d183291cb0bf4dfc9c8827b5040c.jpg

f34d85becd9160e3f45727cf9c14cb970ea63cbf.jpg

:elephantf

EG8HuVzX0AAqdVs.jpg

Trump Cultists lost touch with reality a looooonnnnnngggg time ago.
So happy I took off from this forum for past 2.5 months.
The pity is that so many Americans literally don't care that The Donald trashes every democratic governing norm.
Whatever Disinformation that is spewed by the Republican National Propaganda Network (aka Fox News) becomes the Trump Cult world view.

They wanted **** Hunter for his moral guidance and expertise in the drilling and exploration business. Seeing as he was an expert drilling whores... well connected and blackmailable.

Of course... Joe knew nothing of this bit of nepotism and corruption... ROTFLOL...

"JustThe News.com"

Couldn't find such propaganda on Reuters or NPR could ya?

LOL

Stupid is as stupid says. Your signature is comical. What are you, 12!

Why do you make that personal attack? President Obama was an outright traitor when he ordered that military targets be given 30 minutes notice before an air attack to allow the enemy to escape, to set up missiles to try to shoot down our aircraft knowing exactly when they were coming and where, and to put their forces on the ground ready to capture or kill Americans forced to land or bail out. For this he should have been put on trial and hung.

As for Biden? He traveled to an air base in the M.E. involved in missions, with my kid one of those Airmen he spoke to. When they refused to applaud him being he was from the administration doing everything possible as a spy for the enemy hoping to get Americans killed and captured, while protecting them from attack - Biden called those personnel including my kid "dull slow stupid bastards." It's on video. He admitted it. NO ONE was more an ally to ISIS than President Obama.

President Obama was as rotten a president as it gets, pure traitor. But the worst? The Democrats have had many horrific Presidents. The mass murderer sadistic sociopath racist Andrew Jackson - first Democratic President. The racist Woodrow Wilson who got us into WW1 - causing the creation of the USSR. LBJ - who promised he would not send Americans to Vietnam in the election - and then after elected sent over half a million Americans - while deliberately designing a welfare system for the goal of destroying black families. Jimmy Carter was an idiot like Biden, causing a massive energy crisis that destroyed the American automobile industry.

Which Democratic President was THE worst is like debating whether Democratic Party heroes like Hitler, Mao or Stalin were THE worst. There are so many to consider on the list of notably rotten presidents.

No, they wanted Hunter for his legal expertise in US international contract law...and of course his name didn't hurt, but that's as far it goes.

And Hunter didn't live in Ukraine and only visited it twice for conference meetings the entire time he was on the board. And I think he only met the Burisma CEO once. The rest of the time it was once a month telecommunication conferences with the relevant parties in the company. So the notion that he or his dad did something nefarious in Ukraine is just pure political garbage.

Speaking of 'expert drilling whores'...what do you think about the nepotism and corruption in the Trump administration? Why don't you want to talk about that?
Goodness me, your American government cannot be trusted by any nation on this planet, so why would anyone need any expertise in international law? From Ukraine, to Iraq, from Sudan to Libya to Syria!

Goodness me, your American government cannot be trusted by any nation on this planet, so why would anyone need any expertise in international law? From Ukraine, to Iraq, from Sudan to Libya to Syria!

All countries have laws and if a private company wants to do business or make acquisitions in a foreign country, they need to know the laws of that country. It's not rocket science, Highlander.

All countries have laws and if a private company wants to do business or make acquisitions in a foreign country, they need to know the laws of that country. It's not rocket science, Highlander.
Perhaps you might be better placed than me, which countries do not have American sanctions against them, we certainly have in Scotland!
We have just been forced by Westminster to accept deceased American chlorinated chicken, and mad cow beef! But may I say American Born Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson. The Johnstone part was just added as they all do to hid affiliations!
Any business doing business needs permission from host country, but again, here we have American bases we demanded to leave for years, but another country has at present the reigns! But leave you will taking all your nuclear missiles with you! As well as your depleted uranium!
And no we aren't anti American, but why what right can your military and your elected government dictate to other nations what they must accept? Any relationship is built on trust and respect, and I cannot see any in any trade negotiations! England sold there sovereignty when Thatcher was elected, the destruction of the welfare state started at that point! Every politician, bLair included are puppets in an English appointed government! That's not partnership, it's corruption of the political system!

Hunter Biden isn't running for office.

Mmmmm..... French cheese eating monkeys.....I seem to remember! Very diplomatic language!

Because he said he wanted him to win.

And, being a good leftist, you believe whatever the Russians tell you. That's been going on for decades.

And, being a good leftist, you believe whatever the Russians tell you. That's been going on for decades.
Show evidence to refute it.

It isn't those like myself that the Russians are targeting with pro-Trump propaganda. And Trump is the one who said he believes Putin over our intelligence departments.

Show evidence to refute it.

It isn't those like myself that the Russians are targeting with pro-Trump propaganda. And Trump is the one who said he believes Putin over our intelligence departments.
There are good reasons why Trump didn't trust the intelligent departments just as there are good reasons not to trust the Russians.

There are good reasons why Trump didn't trust the intelligent departments just as there are good reasons not to trust the Russians.
So why would he trust the Russians, specifically Putin over the intelligence departments?

So why would he trust the Russians, specifically Putin over the intelligence departments?
Again, he did not trust either. Do you understand why? If you do you'll have no need to ask that question again.

They wanted **** Hunter for his moral guidance and expertise in the drilling and exploration business. Seeing as he was an expert drilling whores... well connected and blackmailable.

Of course... Joe knew nothing of this bit of nepotism and corruption... ROTFLOL...
Let us know when charges drop. Until then, zzzzzzzzzz it's just another conspiracy theory from your friendly gop supporters.

Trump said he believed Putin in Helsinki. You believe Trump don't you? Trump also said Putin was a better leader than Obama, changed the GOP platform for him and has never said one bad word about him since 2015. Why the hell wouldn't he want Trump to win?

Can you be more specific about why Trump should trust Clapper, Comey, Brennan, McCabe, Strzok etc. more than Putin? What point are you trying to make?
You mean besides the fact that they are all Americans who have spent their lives protecting the U.S. and Putin is an ex KGB agent who has vowed to destroy us?

Trump said he believed Putin in Helsinki. You believe Trump don't you? Trump also said Putin was a better leader than Obama, changed the GOP platform for him and has never said one bad word about him since 2015. Why the hell wouldn't he want Trump to win?
Trump had no reason to disbelieve Putin in Helsinki and why would he say he didn't? What good would that do?

And we should know that in reality Putin would far prefer Biden over Trump, given the Obama/Biden record. You'll never see any "Tell Vladimir I can be more flexible after the election" message from Trump as we did from Obama. Nor do you see Biden invading his neighbors anymore either.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom