• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

State Department reported Burisma paid bribe while Hunter Biden served on board, memos show

" Because you are fighting strawmen - especially when you lapse into "you people always...." rather than addressing a specific point someone made. When you lapse into statements like "you trumpists" or "whatabout ___", you lost the discussion. "

Thank you for highlighting my point.
Your point was an attempt to deflect from a practical and relevant comparison. It means nothing to the actual arguments being made except you know such comparisons blow the allegations against Hunter out of the water.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

He had experience in American laws and investments.

Again, very little, and no real expertise. Certainly nothing they couldn't have gotten from an actual law firm that specialized in that.

? Board members aren't responsible for the actions of their company?
Not when those actions mainly occurred prior to you joining that board and most were against the owner of the company, not the company itself.

Again, very little, and no real expertise. Certainly nothing they couldn't have gotten from an actual law firm that specialized in that.
It isnt illegal to hire someone because of their family name. Nor does doing so prove any sort of corruption on the part of said family.

And it wasnt a law firm, they were an investment firm and Hunter has a law degree.

Not when those actions mainly occurred prior to you joining that board and most were against the owner of the company, not the company itself.

"mainly". OK.

Who is responsible for hiring/firing/oversight of the

You totally missed the point.

It isnt illegal to hire someone because of their family name. Nor does doing so prove any sort of corruption on the part of said family.

And it wasnt a law firm, they were an investment firm and Hunter has a law degree.

You don't understand the conflict of interest there? State department certainly did. And it's not just the name.... they were obviously hoping to make use of the family connection.

Burisma isn't a law firm, but I'm sure it hired them for the 'expertise' it needed. Hunter didn't have it, and certainly they didn't make use of it. You don't hire someone for $50K a month for advice for a conference call.

You don't understand the conflict of interest there? State department certainly did. And it's not just the name.... they were obviously hoping to make use of the family connection.

Burisma isn't a law firm, but I'm sure it hired them for the 'expertise' it needed. Hunter didn't have it, and certainly they didn't make use of it. You don't hire someone for $50K a month for advice for a conference call.
Did they? Show evidence they made use of any family connections. That anyone did.

I really want to see the standard for corruption that has Joe Biden guilty and Donald Trump innocent.

I saw the OP. There is no evidence that any of those who hired Hunter Biden were able to use him to influence others related to him, whether that was their goal or not hasnt even been supported with sufficient evidence.

I saw the OP. There is no evidence that any of those who hired Hunter Biden were able to use him to influence others related to him, whether that was their goal or not hasnt even been supported with sufficient evidence.

They have not discovered evidence that Burisma received a benefit as a direct result of the arrangement. However, anyone who thinks that the company, known for corruption and bribery, hired Biden for the benefit of his legal expertise has their head in the sand.

There was, however, clearly a conflict of interest.

They have not discovered evidence that Burisma received a benefit as a direct result of the arrangement. However, anyone who thinks that the company, known for corruption and bribery, hired Biden for the benefit of his legal expertise has their head in the sand.

There was, however, clearly a conflict of interest.
Having a conflict of interest in this case is an ethics problem, not illegal.

This isnt just about Burisma, as the Senate has brought other things up. All of it though comes down to Giuliani and his Russian or Putin friendly friends who wish to see Trump remain as President.

Stupid is as stupid says. Your signature is comical. What are you, 12!
You have no rebuttal about **** Hunter Biden and the millions he cashed in from the corrupt?

Comatose Joe doesn’t have an answer either. He’s hoping the Goebbels Media will protect him.

If you do come up with a defense for this corruption... I suggest you contact The Comatose Joe campaign... pronto!!!

A67F187C-6CF7-40EF-B3C1-1B880F4B7273.jpeg

How is pointing out that you cannot actually point to a specific thing and explain why it is unlawful a "strawman"?

How is pointing out that all you can ever do is mention a few unconstestable facts, like that Bursima put Hunter on its board, and then you retreat behind vague insinuations of nefariousness a "strawman"?

How is pointing out that all these people you have insisted over the years committed obvious crimes never seem to get indicted by grand juries made up of your peers a "strawman"?

Hunter Biden didn't do anything unlawful. Not only did Joe Biden not do anything unlawful, he acted with bipartisan and foreign support in removing a corrupt prosecutor who refused to go after criminals.
It’s being referred for a criminal investigation.

And... on another bright note... The Clinton Foundation is being investigated too.

You really have to have consumed A lot of the party’s toxic vomit to believe the “business” dealings of **** Hunter (it rhymes) In these former and current Commi shit-holes was all on the straight and narrow, and had zero to do with his father being VP... is well... ROTFLMFAO... funny.

But hey!!! you live in that fetid world of toxic brain matter.

Enjoy!!!

ROTFLOL...

tenor.gif
They also wanted him as the US representative as official whore tester.

I wonder... if Corn Pop Biden has a few Grandkids in the former Soviet Bloc he’ll be learning about soon?

It’s being referred for a criminal investigation.

And... on another bright note... The Clinton Foundation is being investigated too.

You really have to have consumed A lot of the party’s toxic vomit to believe the “business” dealings of **** Hunter (it rhymes) In these former and current Commi shit-holes was all on the straight and narrow, and had zero to do with his father being VP... is well... ROTFLMFAO... funny.

But hey!!! you live in that fetid world of toxic brain matter.

Enjoy!!!

ROTFLOL...

Everybody knows the Clinton foundation was corrupt. That's why Trump gave them money.

Having a conflict of interest in this case is an ethics problem, not illegal.

This isnt just about Burisma, as the Senate has brought other things up. All of it though comes down to Giuliani and his Russian or Putin friendly friends who wish to see Trump remain as President.

What evidence do you have that Putin wants Trump to remain as President? In fact it was Biden/Obama;Clinton who was most Russia friendly.

What evidence do you have that Putin wants Trump to remain as President? In fact it was Biden/Obama;Clinton who was most Russia friendly.
Because he said he wanted him to win.

Fake quote, huh???
Quote that fails to give entire context and does not even come close to evidence of your claimed reason for wanting Shokin fired. You are trying to attribute a reason to the push that does not match other information we have.

Because he said he wanted him to win.

Now you trust what he has to say?

Of course he said he said he supported the person who won.

Now you trust what he has to say?

Of course he said he said he supported the person who won.
You said give evidence, there is evidence. There is far more, but it is likely to be dismissed given your current lack of evidence to support the opposite.

Why wouldn't Putin support someone who trusts him more than his own intelligence agencies?

Back
Top Bottom