• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

State Department reopens Clinton emails probe

Excon

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

WASHINGTON (AP) — The State Department is reopening an internal investigation of possible mishandling of classified information by Hillary Clinton and top aides, officials told The Associated Press on Thursday.

Although the former secretary of state's closest confidants have left the agency, they could still face punishment. The most serious is the loss of security clearances, which could complicate her aides' hopes of securing top positions on her national security team if she becomes president.

[...]

Has anyone there heard of the concept of finality?

[sarcasm] Immunity for dirt on Clinton is the next step. [/sarcasm]

They aren't investigating Clinton. They're just trying to figure out how they got busted, so they can make sure it doesn't happen again.

They aren't investigating Clinton. They're just trying to figure out how they got busted, so they can make sure it doesn't happen again.

1. I never said they were investigating clinton.

2. From the article; "they could still face punishment".
That is a little different that they way you tired to present it.

1. I never said they were investigating clinton.

2. From the article; "they could still face punishment".
That is a little different that they way you tired to present it.

You said, "has anyone there heard of the concept of finality", as if to say, "c'mon, enough's enough".

I'm simply pointing out that they trying to figure out how to do a better job of covering their tracks.

:lol: Looks like someone realizes they got caught. Well, maybe next time you shouldn't lie like a bunch of two year olds. If you're going to lie then learn how to ****ing lie. Jesus.

You said, "has anyone there heard of the concept of finality", as if to say, "c'mon, enough's enough".
I did, didn't I?

I'm simply pointing out that they trying to figure out how to do a better job of covering their tracks.
And if someone faces the possibility of punishment, what you assert is not what they are doing.

I did, didn't I?

And if someone faces the possibility of punishment, what you assert is not what they are doing.

Nobody's getting punished. If someone at State gets burned for sending classified material to Clinton's unsecured server, how's that going to go over? That'll just further prove that the system is rigged. That can't afford to let that narrative grow any bigger than it already is.

Nobody's getting punished. If someone at State gets burned for sending classified material to Clinton's unsecured server, how's that going to go over? That'll just further prove that the system is rigged. That can't afford to let that narrative grow any bigger than it already is.

Exactly. It's just another show in the attempt to trick people. If their track record of ****ty lying is any indication it will go poorly for them.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The State Department is reopening an internal investigation of possible mishandling of classified information by Hillary Clinton and top aides, officials told The Associated Press on Thursday.

Although the former secretary of state's closest confidants have left the agency, they could still face punishment. The most serious is the loss of security clearances, which could complicate her aides' hopes of securing top positions on her national security team if she becomes president.

[...]

Has anyone there heard of the concept of finality?

[sarcasm] Immunity for dirt on Clinton is the next step. [/sarcasm]

If HRC is elected, any staff that are denied a security clearance, the President can overrule that decision and they receive their clearance.

So what if they deny Hillary security clearance. What will happen if she becomes President?

Back
Top Bottom