• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Starting out with a big lie

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Biden said he was going to appoint an african American woman as his VP. Harris is not. Her heritage is Jamaican and Indian. How many people know that?

So the fact is Joe and Ho are starting out with a big lie. It can only get worse.

Biden said he was going to appoint an african American woman as his VP. Harris is not. Her heritage is Jamaican and Indian. How many people know that?

So the fact is Joe and Ho are starting out with a big lie. It can only get worse.

How about a person of color

Is this better?(LOL)

Yes she is certainly not African / American and her father’s side were also slave owners ( and boatloads of them).

To this day, I keep hearing Obama was the 1st African American Prez?

...this should be fun!

Biden said he was going to appoint an african American woman as his VP. Harris is not. Her heritage is Jamaican and Indian.

Let's not be technical.

The main point is that Ms. Harris is not Caucasian.

Just heard the mayor of Atlanta praise Mr. Biden's choice.

Millions of people are going to proudly vote for the Dems on November 3, just as they did in that historic 2008 election.

Let's not be technical.

The main point is that Ms. Harris is not Caucasian.

Just heard the mayor of Atlanta praise Mr. Biden's choice.

Millions of people are going to proudly vote for the Dems on November 3, just as they did in that historic 2008 election.

Millions of people are going to proudly vote for Ms. Harris on November 3, just as they did in that historic 2008 election.

Yes, like that half Asian and half black Prez BLACK Obama?

"Whomever I pick, preferably it will be someone who was of color and/or a different gender, but I'm not making that commitment until I know that the person I'm dealing with I can completely and thoroughly trust as authentic and on the same page [as me]," Biden said while speaking to a roundtable of black journalists.
Biden says he would prefer a person of color or a woman as his vice president - CNNPolitics

Harris and father.
FE28332F-A310-4ACC-B4A2-9B781BDE256B.jpg
Afro-Jamaicans - Wikipedia

Anymore dumbass lies you want to float?

Yes, including that little stupid face you added?(LOL)

Why did you add a question mark at the end? Were you unsure about your position? And if so, why the positive declaration on the front end? As I said previously, so much stupid in this thread.

Why did you add a question mark at the end? Were you unsure about your position? And if so, why the positive declaration on the front end? As I said previously, so much stupid in this thread.

Why did you add a question mark at the end?

sigh

Pronunciation Nazis are everywhere!(LOL)

Well, if Luther is done slapping himself in the face like hes doing a 3 stooges impression we can get back to fact that Kamala Harris is indeed African American(which I find to be a silly term but whatever).

Harris is not AA and not descended from slaves. Rather, she is descended from slave owners.
Some people give a **** about that identity politics and to the extent that she's incarcerated black people in droves, they should.

the Biden / Harris ticket is about as good as we could have hoped for given that the DNC finds it difficult to do competent and competitive things. look for the Russian disinformation campaign to kick into overdrive now.

I hear the sound of scrabbling around, looking for a point to score. Please stop, you sound embarrassingly desperate.

Where do you think most Jamaicans originated from?

Harris is not AA and not descended from slaves. Rather, she is descended from slave owners.
Some people give a **** about that identity politics and to the extent that she's incarcerated black people in droves, they should.

More ignorance from white wingers. :blink:

Back
Top Bottom