• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Started a YouTube channel - "The Road to Rugby Fitness" (not sure if right place)

Travelsonic

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
So... I was born with severely weak muscle tone, as well as a host of neurological issues that impacted soft motor skills that most of us take for granted. Over a large chunk of my lifetime, I overcame those issues and pessimistic odds regarding my ability to function like a "normal" human being due to these issues. Enamored by the idea of playing rugby in college, I have decided to get into shape, and eventually join at the college I currently go to. I've also decided to make this process of getting into shape into a YouTube series.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8bO26zlR95A9fzUwEZDY3Q]The Road to Rugby Fitness[/url]. I'd be much appreciative if y'all could check it out, and help by sharing this with anyone you know who might be interesting (and subscribing if you do like it/are interesting).

I HATE how YouTube requires 100 subscribers before you become eligible for a custom URL. Even if it is less than the previous requirement of 500 that existed at one point, I mean seriously, how is a new channel supposed to look quasi-professional if their url is a jumbled mash of letters and numbers? I am presently 45 subs sky of this. >_<

BTW I am aware of some a/v synchronization issues in the first episode, in clips where I am speaking directly into the camera. That won't be a problem in my next episode, which comes out not this Sunday, but the following Sunday, the 19th.

Last edited by a moderator:
* Shy, not sky... ugh. Typos.

Back
Top Bottom