• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Starstreak Units About to Arrive in Ukraine

Right.

And the invasion of Ukraine by Russia is in no way comparable to Nazi Germany in the 1930s.

Thanks for dropping by.

Poster: dis - M I S S E D ! ! !

View attachment 67383077
You really think you can stop me from posting?

That's rather pitiful the way delusions go. And actually sad.

As sad as you thinking you've now made any sort of valid point.

But we can end this here and I certainly will.

You really think you can stop me from posting?

That's rather pitiful the way delusions go. And actually sad.

As sad as you thinking you've now made any sort of valid point.

But we can end this here and I certainly will.
Stop trying to take the white supremacist seriously. Don't feed trolls.

what are Ukraine's other options?

They could agree to terms that end the war ? Shockingly simple isn't it? They could realize that they have been led a dance by the US and others and decide to make a decision based on the reality, not the fiction of their winning a proxy war foisted upon them

The best option was the Minsk agreement but it hung there unfinished and all the jingoists won the battle over its none implementation. All of the deaths since, even including those in the civil war prior to this war, could have been saved. But people are still cramming weapons into Ukraine that will ensure a Russian response that will be even deadlier for the civilian population of Ukriane, the very people everyone is SUPPOSED to care about.

Last edited:
They could agree to terms that ends the war ? Shockingly simple isn't it? They could realize that they have been led a dance by the US and others and decide to make a decision based on the reality, not the fiction of their winning a proxy war foisted upon them

The best option was the Minsk agreement but it hung there unfinished and all the jingoists won the battle over its none implementation. All of the deaths since, even including those in the civil war prior to this war, could have been saved. But people are still cramming weapons into Ukraine that will ensure a Russian response that will be even deadlier for the civilian population of Ukriane(sic), the very people everyone is SUPPOSED to care about.

Peace in our time.....

Right?

Following the logic of the Putin apologists on here they would clearly have condemned Britain and Russia declaring war on Germany for its invasion of Poland, on the grounds of that only resulting in more casualties.

And such people have the gall of accusing others of having their brains in deep freeze.:rolleyes:

The two situations are not comparable but you don't get why so I will help your understanding

The West is flooding arms into Ukraine of a type that will see a Russian response that makes the nature of their attacks more indiscriminate thus killing even more innocent people. That's just an obvious application of logic/reason.

The difference was that when the German attacked Poland they were ALREADY in a pact of mutual defence with the UK/France and thus were compelled to send their own armies into the field. They didn't say to Poland, here's the guns, fight until the last Pole and we will continue arming you with weapons that will see the German response destroy entire cities of yours.

What we are seeing here is the USE of Ukraine and its people as a proxy with which to attack Putins Russia with no commitment to actually endanger our own people.

You still have a few hours defrosting to participate even at a basic level

The only thing on which there is help of understanding here is the warped logic applied by the poster. I'll meanwhile put the asinine claim of Germany having been in a mutual defense pact with UK and France down to incapacity of undertaking proper sentence structure, so no worries there.

As to the equivalence I addressed, in both cases one country aggressively attacked another with the weaker of the two receiving outside help, even where both France and UK initially did sweet FA in WWII.

The demand to not arm Ukraine so as to minimize the number of resulting deaths would equate to not having helped Poland so that WWII would have been (in theory) less devastating or not even imminent.

Whether WWIII is imminent in this current scenario remains a matter of speculation, it is however not unreasonable to conclude that an aggressor not discouraged in time will continue his behavior.

Whether his name is Putin or (was) Hitler is immaterial in view of both clearly sharing (in Hitler's case having shared) similar ideologies, at least in part.

The ongoing idiocy of claiming that NATO always was and still is the aggressor meanwhile carries no water with anyone on here in possession of even half a brain. Which does not appear to apply to those obsessively continuing to peddle Kremlin propaganda here and deluding themselves that it's getting them anywhere.

They could agree to terms that end the war ? Shockingly simple isn't it? They could realize that they have been led a dance by the US and others and decide to make a decision based on the reality, not the fiction of their winning a proxy war foisted upon them

The best option was the Minsk agreement but it hung there unfinished and all the jingoists won the battle over its none implementation. All of the deaths since, even including those in the civil war prior to this war, could have been saved. But people are still cramming weapons into Ukraine that will ensure a Russian response that will be even deadlier for the civilian population of Ukriane, the very people everyone is SUPPOSED to care about.
So your solution is for them to give up and lose their country/part of their country and to be told what to do by another country?

I don't ever expect you to help us fight if somebody ever invades us.

On whose terms? Putin won't budge over Donetsk and Luhansk, and neither will Zelensky.

On whose terms? Putin won't budge over Donetsk and Luhansk, and neither will Zelensky.

I said it was an option to ongoing war and it is.

They all agreed on the MInsk terms, why can't they be revisited?

Is Zelensky really that much under the thumb of the Ukrainian ultra nationalists these days that he would sacrifice the entire country and/or people to appease them?

Recall he was voted in on a landslide because of a commitment to bring an end to the ongoing civil war in Ukraine.

So your solution is for them to give up and lose their country/part of their country and to be told what to do by another country?

Correct seeing as they are being told what to do by other countries anyway, in the same way the weaker countries are apt to suffer. Or they could get completely destroyed and STILL lose half of their country

I don't ever expect you to help us fight if somebody ever invades us.

And you would be correct to expect nothing from me except for the standard support to engage in war to free yourselves from occupying forces. An inalienable right imo

Correct seeing as they are being told what to do by other countries anyway, in the same way the weaker countries are apt to suffer. Or they could get completely destroyed and STILL lose half of their country

And you would be correct to expect nothing from me except for the standard support to engage in war to free yourselves from occupying forces. An inalienable right imo
so you're nothing but a quitter.

good to know.

btw, do you keep white flags in your shed?

I'll meanwhile put the asinine claim of Germany having been in a mutual defense pact with UK and France down to incapacity of undertaking proper sentence structure, so no worries there.

correct, so what?
As to the equivalence I addressed, in both cases one country aggressively attacked another with the weaker of the two receiving outside help, even where both France and UK initially did sweet FA in WWII.

The UK and France didn't do " sweet FA ", they declared war on Germany :rolleyes:

The situation today is that the Ukraine was been invaded by a more powerful military state. The idea that because of that, if arms aren't given to Ukraine, Putin will then, once in complete control of Ukraine, take his armies and march through the rest of eastern Europe is as unrealistic as it gets and shows people how ridiculous the comparison was from the start
The demand to not arm Ukraine so as to minimize the number of resulting deaths would equate to not having helped Poland so that WWII would have been (in theory) less devastating or not even imminent.

Russia today is not anywhere near as militarily powerful in comparison to Nazi germany in 1939 and so any comparisons about the dangers of appeasement are total nonsense in that context. But people have to engage in these stupid games in order to feel relevant imo

Whether WWIII is imminent in this current scenario remains a matter of speculation, it is however not unreasonable to conclude that an aggressor not discouraged in time will continue his behavior.

Providing they have the means to " continue " their behaviour lok the idea is ridiculous but you are compelled to run with it

Whether his name is Putin or (was) Hitler is immaterial in view of both clearly sharing (in Hitler's case having shared) similar ideologies, at least in part.

The military comparison is ridiculous. The forces arrayed against Putin if he tried to emmulate Hitlers marches through Europe are again not worthy of comparison to the situation in 1939. But you are all in by now and so any nonsense becomes part of the debate lol

The ongoing idiocy of claiming that NATO always was and still is the aggressor meanwhile carries no water with anyone on here in possession of even half a brain. Which does not appear to apply to those obsessively continuing to peddle Kremlin propaganda here and deluding themselves that it's getting them anywhere.

I said NATO and NATO countries, with the exception of Serbia we can conclude that aggression against people of colour isn't actually aggression to you. Who knew?

so you're nothing but a quitter.

good to know.

btw, do you keep white flags in your shed?

No I am a realist who is disgusted how the West in general and the US in particular are happy to throw Ukrainians under the bus in droves and see their country destroyed in order to attack and weaken an official enemy. I know you people will fight Russia to the last Ukrainian and that's what the real cowardice is made up of imo

Can't deal with every bit of Kremlin propaganda, no matter how tempting an address of the absolute tripe might be.

Back
Top Bottom