• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Starbucks pro gun

There are a couple of Louisiana brands here that put Starbucks to shame on the cup of straight coffee end, but the Starbucks flavor drinks are actually very good.

Heya LMR. :2wave: Yeah.....we have a small Mom and Pop Donut and coffee shop we support. DD put a place Right across the street from them. Been 3 years now. They still can't drive out our Mom and Pop Donut and coffee shop. So far SB hasn't been able to get a place around this area. Although they are in the Malls around us.

Heya LMR. :2wave: Yeah.....we have a small Mom and Pop Donut and coffee shop we support. DD put a place Right across the street from them. Been 3 years now. They still can't drive out our Mom and Pop Donut and coffee shop. So far SB hasn't been able to get a place around this area. Although they are in the Malls around us.
When it comes to eating, drinking, donuts, or coffee nothing beats local.

Damn commies, they've taken over Starbucks.
They did make some spectacular firearms. I'm not a fan of the AK platform as a general rule, but the old WWII guns from all around were fantastic.

Heya LOP. :2wave: Well their Chicago Branch of Protestors have the same woman who leads a Fight against Second Hand Smoke, and Cigarettes.

LOL...

Do you think she has a life outside of boycotting?

LOL...

Do you think she has a life outside of boycotting?
They make money off of that. They stir up **** that in the grand scheme of things are non issues, then survive off of grants and donations, it's legal grifting.

You condescended like it was. And you issued a statement that was silly beyond belief and looked uninformed at best, condescending and foolish at worst. Should I go ahead and give it back to you? Yes? Okie Dokie.

Yeah, if you want to look foolish you sure are. I am welcome to shred it, fry it, and make you eat the words.

Ok big guy, don't get too excited

if they are being boycotted by the anti-guns on the left and the anti-SSM on the right who they hell is going there?

People who are addicted to their mediocre, overpriced, over-caffeinated coffee.

I do think the anti-gun people are being pretty stupid here, but no more so than all the pro-gun people who had their open carry thing at starbucks and decided that meant they were pro-gun.

It's quite clear to me that Starbucks doesn't give a **** about guns one way or the other. If it's legal to carry in a state, they'll let you carry in their stores, but I don't think that makes them pro or anti gun.

Last edited:
Bingo. The alcohol and firearms combo is not recommended.:peace

There are a lot of activities that alcohol definitely doesn't enhance.

Ok big guy, don't get too excited
You had to eat your words, no need to act like you're "above anything" after the obviously flawed statement you issued.

A history of boycotting doesn't mean stupid boycotts aren't stupid.
And we've come full circle. Because YOU feel it's stupid doesn't matter, and you made an incredibly foolish statement, I don't care how much you try to wiggle out of it, you were wrong because you couldn't see past your own bias. But that is a recurring theme with you, enjoy your crow, we're done here.

And we've come full circle. Because YOU feel it's stupid doesn't matter, and you made an incredibly foolish statement, I don't care how much you try to wiggle out of it, you were wrong because you couldn't see past your own bias. But that is a recurring theme with you, enjoy your crow, we're done here.

Ah, Crow - a dish best served cold!

Back
Top Bottom