• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Standoff on Relief Package

Tell me... What's about to come?

I've been complaining about this congress, people who should be term limited OUT for years.
The only thing we can do is vote, and if stupid people keep electing stupid people in, there is nothing else that can be done.

A financial collapse so severe that all the king's men won't be able to put it back together again. I've been broke and destitute and it takes years of hard work to climb out of a financial hole.

People can only elect what's offered to them, which are cronies bought and paid for.

30 million out of work can't all deliver take out.

Either way, still do not support the democratic proposal. They will be able to rake leaves and clean gutters now that the leaves are starting to fall. I don't care what they do, but if your job isn't back, it probably isn't coming back and you need to go out and actually start looking for a new one.

Either way, still do not support the democratic proposal. They will be able to rake leaves and clean gutters now that the leaves are starting to fall. I don't care what they do, but if your job isn't back, it probably isn't coming back and you need to go out and actually start looking for a new one.

Look for a new job when 100k businesses closed their doors and many more are still not open. Be realistic.

Look for a new job when 100k businesses closed their doors and many more are still not open. Be realistic.

You with that 100K businesses thing again. They were small businesses representing a total of 2% of all american businesses.

You with that 100K businesses thing again. They were small businesses representing a total of 2% of all american businesses.

Exactly, even that amount of companies is a small fraction of the total that employers had to let go.

The swamp. DJT was naïve when he thought he could fix this. WA DC is so broken. Precisely why Trump was elected, but Lutherf, the people who hate Trump think congress is their friend. Let that sink in...:shock:

Not every one that "hate" Trump thinks Congress is their friend. In other threads I have stated Congress is broken. It has become so partisan. Trump and his ego doesn't help.

Back
Top Bottom