• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Stalking someone without a badge is not cool. Being "white" doesnt give you [W:61]

jetski

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
So im a 17 year old kid and some dude is stalking me. Im going to **** him up too. I aint getting shot though. Im hitting him hard and choking him out. Il punt his head a few times too.

Am i wrong?

He can identify himself, or he can have a badge. He cant just stalk me because hes white and im black.

I think this is a big part of the issue here.

Re: Stalking someone without a badge is not cool. Being "white" doesnt give you autho

So im a 17 year old kid and some dude is stalking me. Im going to **** him up too. I aint getting shot though. Im hitting him hard and choking him out.

Am i wrong?

He can identify himself, or he can have a badge. He cant just stalk me because hes white and im black.

Are you really a black kid? If you are, then God bless you and keep you. You will need his full attention.

Re: Stalking someone without a badge is not cool. Being "white" doesnt give you autho

You already tried this tack in a different thread and it was a foolish go of it there. Starting a new thread with the same debunked and silly point isn't helping your case.

We get it, you're tough and you'd rather murder someone then allow them to follow you on a public street. But only if they're white.

So im a 17 year old kid and some dude is stalking me. Im going to **** him up too. I aint getting shot though. Im hitting him hard and choking him out. Il punt his head a few times too.

Am i wrong?

Dude, get a clue

Read/research before posting

Seriously, your post is full of ****

Are you really a black kid? If you are, then God bless you and keep you. You will need his full attention.

No im not. Its besides the point, and your implicit racism is irrelevant.

Some guy is going to go store detective on me, on public land without idetitfying himself, and following me with a gun.

Are you nuts bruvs.

If i saw a guy following me with a gun, im going to evade and kill.

Im not being victim to a mental patient.

A few years ago some guy jumped out of a car and stabbed 9 people. Not in one go, he did it 9 times.

Are you allowing that to be you?

Thats nuts.

You already tried this tack in a different thread and it was a foolish go of it there. Starting a new thread with the same debunked and silly point isn't helping your case.

We get it, you're tough and you'd rather murder someone then allow them to follow you on a public street. But only if they're white.

Dude, youre calling me "tough"?

Are you the incredible hulk? Do you let crazy people follow you and potentially assault and mug you?

No ones that tough!

Dude, get a clue

Read/research before posting

Seriously, your post is full of ****

On what grounds?

Did zim identify himself with a badge, or did he indeed just stalk the kid?

Am i wrong?

Zimmerman wasn't white.... :shrug:

Zimmerman wasn't white.... :shrug:

Pale faced...

The equation definitely does not change if the stalker is black...

Stalking?

Stalking is defined as a course of conduct directed at a specific person that involves repeated (two or more occasions) visual or physical proximity, non consensual communication, or verbal, written, or implied threats, or a combination thereof, that would cause a reasonable person fear.

Sorry, but this wouldn't qualify as stalking.

No im not. Its besides the point, and your implicit racism is irrelevant.

Some guy is going to go store detective on me, on public land without idetitfying himself, and following me with a gun.

Are you nuts bruvs.

If i saw a guy following me with a gun, im going to evade and kill.

Im not being victim to a mental patient.

A few years ago some guy jumped out of a car and stabbed 9 people. Not in one go, he did it 9 times.

Are you allowing that to be you?

Thats nuts.

I just wasted a full minute on your ridiculous OP. Not wasting any more.

Are you the incredible hulk? Do you let crazy people follow you and potentially assault and mug you?

No ones that tough!

No, I was noting you are playing tough here with the talk of murdering anyone white who follows you. And I don't "let" crazy people do anything. They decide for themselves what they are going to do. Would I be wary/alert if I thought someone was deliberately following me - yes. Would I murder them as you suggest you would - no.

Btw, young Martin had a phone, fully charged and the ability and time to use it. If he thought he was being stalked he could have easily dialed 911.

Stalking?

Sorry, but this wouldn't qualify as stalking.

Think about it from TMs perspective for a mo.

You are walking down the street with loony tunes following you.

Are you going to allow that.

At the very least you are going to run, or you are going to front it.

And if you front it, then you cant go in half arsed.

You cant let some man follow you home.

No, I was noting you are playing tough here with the talk of murdering anyone white who follows you. And I don't "let" crazy people do anything. They decide for themselves what they are going to do. Would I be wary/alert if I thought someone was deliberately following me - yes. Would I murder them as you suggest you would - no.

Please, do not feed the trolls... :doh

Pale faced...

Stalking
Harass or persecute (someone) with unwanted and obsessive attention: "the fan stalked the actor".

Didn't happen. Martin had zero right to hit Zimmerman. In fact, Martin is the only one who did anything wrong that night.

I just wasted a full minute on your ridiculous OP. Not wasting any more.

Well go away then. If it takes you that long to read 5 lines, you are not much use.

On what grounds?

Did zim identify himself with a badge, or did he indeed just stalk the kid?

Lol...stalk the kid

You are definitely dismissed

Didn't happen. Martin had zero right to hit Zimmerman. In fact, Martin is the only one who did anything wrong that night.

Dictionary definitions of what webster thought constituted stalking in 1759..

Let me go out tonight and do what zim did to a girl on the way home from the pub.

For one moment put yourself in TMs shoes. Who cares who this kid is? Theres some weird dude following him. Who here would allow that?

Dictionary definitions of what webster thought constituted stalking in 1759..

Let me go out tonight and do what zim did to a girl on the way home from the pub.

For one moment put yourself in TMs shoes. Who cares who this kid is? Theres some weird dude following him. Who here would allow that?

I wouldn't jump him. That's illegal.

Please, do not feed the trolls... :doh

Well no ones asking you to reply...

Rather you are telling others not to reply.

I wouldn't jump him. That's illegal.

What would you do bad man?

I ask the room to cut the bull**** and link this one post and reply.

What would you honestly do?

Am i wrong?

If the verdict is the issue here then I don't think even the jury thought it was 'cool' (indeed it seems they considered a manslaughter charge very seriously which would have been a fair cop in my view) there simply wasn't enough evidence to convict him for murder. Its called 'beyond reasonable doubt' for a reason.

Pale faced...

Of course it does. If a white boy had been killed, the Libbos would hsve totally ignored it.

No ones that tough!

If it was such a big deal, we know he had a phone, call the police.

What would you do bad man?

I ask the room to cut the bull**** and link this one post and reply.

What would you honestly do?

If I was worried, I would call police or hurry home since I was so close.

Back
Top Bottom