• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Stalin. Falsehood on which spent Billions

Of course... after now 8 pages of bs...
Still waiting to hear your answer to; Are you Russian? Or just some neo-Stalinist from NY?
And so far...
1. No links or references to sources.

2. Not even attempting to provide a rebuttal to any points presented by others.
3. Supplying bs sources that actually contradict your own op.
4. Spouting bs and "jokes" pretty much in every post.
Hence the conclusion doesn't change, your posts = total fail.
The Opening quote in the OP is only found One other place/time on the internet:
defence.pk (Pakistan) forum
Russia is now the biggest European Economy in the World ranking 5th - Page 14
Posted by a 'Vostok' from the Ukraine 5 days before it was posted here.

Last edited:
Thanks for the link. Unfortunately it turned out - many here do not know how to use Google.
Well..
Many people asked You for English links/sources.
So using Google may not be your forte either since a professional English translation for that particular quote and other of the Kollontai conversation exists and you couldn't come up with it.
Stalin’s Conversation with A.M. Kollontai
ie,
"..."Many matters of our party and people will be distorted and abused, above all in foreign countries and, yes, even in our country too. Zionism, in a tearing hurry for world supremacy, will be harsh on us, be vengeful on account of our successes and achievements. They still consider Russia as a barbarous country, as a raw material adjunct. And my name will also be slandered; it is being slandered even now. To me they shall attribute many a crime.

International Zionism shall by all means attempt to destroy our union, so that Russia could never rise again. The strength of the USSR lies in the friendship of the peoples. The sharp edge of the struggles will be directed, first of all, towards the destruction of this friendship, to the severance of the periphery from Russia. On this count it has to be acknowledged that we have yet not done much. Here is yet a large field of work.

Nationalism shall raise its head with special force. For some time it will dominate internationalism and patriotism; however, only for some time. Groups of nationalities within the nations shall emerge and shall enter into conflicts. Many pygmy-leaders shall emerge in these nations."....."

Translated from the Russian by Jaweed Ashraf
The above version of the quote, appearing only on the link I cited, [now] here, and on Stormfront in 2011. The latter by someone who posts the the Russian link as well.

Last edited:
Well..
Many people asked You for English links/sources.
So using Google may not be your forte either since a professional English translation for that particular quote and other of the Kollontai conversation exists and you couldn't come up with it.
Stalin’s Conversation with A.M. Kollontai
ie, The above version of the quote, appearing only on the link I cited, [now] here, and on Stormfront in 2011. The latter by someone who posts the the Russian link as well.

I did not imagine here there is not even believe the obvious things. Here will probably doubt that - the first man in space was Russian cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin. Maybe they are - a sect? If about the event does no tell the U.S. media, - not event? Or in the U.S. censorship?

I'm sensing a trend.... West Bad, Russia Good.... how not surprising...

Stalin's legacy as a tyrant and mass-murderer is well-documented.

Back
Top Bottom