• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'Staggering number' of Europeans embraced jihad, many returning home, EU claims

American

Trump Grump Whisperer
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
'Staggering number' of Europeans embraced jihad, many returning home, EU claims | Fox News

The European Union’s border agency admitted Tuesday it cannot fully track the flood of refugees pouring in, and said a "staggering number" of Europeans have joined terror groups only to return to the continent amid the migrant wave.

Europe reported a record 1.82 million illegal border crossings last year, according to Frontex, but the group conceded that the true number of illegal crossings is probably much higher because so many refugees have entered Europe undetected.

“The Paris attacks in November 2015 clearly demonstrated that irregular migratory flows could be used by terrorists to enter the EU,” the report said. “With no thorough check or penalties in place for those making such false declarations, there is a risk that some persons representing a security threat to the EU may be taking advantage of this situation.”
Anyone still want to be like Europe? This kind of news plays right into Trump's hands.

'Staggering number' of Europeans embraced jihad, many returning home, EU claims | Fox News

Anyone still want to be like Europe? This kind of news plays right into Trump's hands.
Have not heard anyone state they want to be just like Europe, me thinks you are seeing things there. Americans have already gone off to fight on the side of ISIS, you know that right? Just wait for any to try and return and arrest them for Treason when/if they return. The problem is not those that leave and return but those that become radicalized and never leave here, not a whole lot one can do about them unless they act and at that point it is too late.

And a staggering amount of Americans embrace racism, fascism, sexism, violence and drugs... not to mention guns!.. big shocker.

And a staggering amount of Americans embrace racism, fascism, sexism, violence and drugs... not to mention guns!.. big shocker.

No you're thinking about the overwhelming majority of Muslims as the polling data clearly shows, however, the polling data does not show the same regarding US citizens save for perhaps legalizing bud and support for legal gun ownership so Islamic Fascist invaders can't rape our women in public by the thousands, chop the heads off our soldiers in the streets in broad day light, or set up sharia controlled ISIS held occupied territory in our cities.

No you're thinking about the overwhelming majority of Muslims as the polling data clearly shows, however, the polling data does not show the same regarding US citizens save for perhaps legalizing bud and support for legal gun ownership so Islamic Fascist invaders can't rape our women in public by the thousands, chop the heads off our soldiers in the streets in broad day light, or set up sharia controlled ISIS held occupied territory in our cities.
Many Europeans would be grateful for the Second Amendment if they had the chance but unfortunately their governments, apart from the Swiss, don't trust them with guns.

The rationale is that the more terrorists there are murdering innocent people, the fewer guns there should be for people to protect themselves. EU Gun Control: After Terrorism And Sex Assaults, European Union Cracks Down On Firearms Ownership

Guns, GUNS! Guns... GUNS!!!!

Yes, we like being able to protect ourselves. It's just scary to people that turned to Government to care from them from cradle to grave.

Guns, GUNS! Guns... GUNS!!!! Yes, we like being able to protect ourselves. It's just scary to people that turned to Government to care from them from cradle to grave.
When Europeans shoot at each other they really get serious about it, as in the World Wars they created. In fact there's always a war happening somewhere or other over there and yet they still consider it a virtue not to be able to defend themselves. Hard to believe but there it is.

Many Europeans would be grateful for the Second Amendment if they had the chance but unfortunately their governments, apart from the Swiss, don't trust them with guns.

The rationale is that the more terrorists there are murdering innocent people, the fewer guns there should be for people to protect themselves. EU Gun Control: After Terrorism And Sex Assaults, European Union Cracks Down On Firearms Ownership

The "many Europeans" you are talking about is what.. 0.01% that are Neo Nazi or far right?

Have not heard anyone state they want to be just like Europe, me thinks you are seeing things there. Americans have already gone off to fight on the side of ISIS, you know that right? Just wait for any to try and return and arrest them for Treason when/if they return. The problem is not those that leave and return but those that become radicalized and never leave here, not a whole lot one can do about them unless they act and at that point it is too late.

Me thinks you've hidden yourself away for the last 10-15 years, and refused to hear the Leftwing politicians. You can do a Google search, it's out there. They seems to admire the European model of leftwing politics and think we need to be just like them.

Me thinks you've hidden yourself away for the last 10-15 years, and refused to hear the Leftwing politicians. You can do a Google search, it's out there. They seems to admire the European model of leftwing politics and think we need to be just like them.

Me thinks you are confused. Let me be the one to remind you that sites such as this often have many members from around the globe and even our cousins to the North in Canada are more European in nature than like Americans, hence much of the horn tooting from many members. That said there is a small number of people that do like some aspects of European ways of governance and in particular their social programs, but most Americans conservative and liberal understand that to get many of the programs they have in Europe one would have to adopt their tax system also and for most that is not acceptable, hence why many liberals do not support Bernie Sanders, all his programs are based upon more taxes.

God do you ever investigate your claims before posting bull**** articles from Murdoch papers and other right wing owners?
Is it your claim that these European Nazis are not buying guns, as well as other devices, in order to defend themselves?

Europe is made up of ? 50 countries, most of which are doing their own thing. Russia and Vatican leading the way of course.
No wonder they can't get their act together.
We are one country and can't figure it out, so I don't blame them for a bit a chaos.

The Euros laugh at our "unhealthy obsessions with guns" and make comments about gun crimes and mass shootings in America. Now their governments are bringing in criminals and Muslim radicals are infesting whole neighborhoods, they are getting a taste of reality and our "gun obsession" isn't so silly anymore.

The Euros laugh at our "unhealthy obsessions with guns" and make comments about gun crimes and mass shootings in America. Now their governments are bringing in criminals and Muslim radicals are infesting whole neighborhoods, they are getting a taste of reality and our "gun obsession" isn't so silly anymore.
It would be interesting to note the number of people killed in European wars versus those killed in North American wars. The 2A was designed to protect the people and seems to have worked better than whatever the Europeans have going for them.

I am European and I do not want a EU version for the second amendment. In fact I love gun control.

I am European and I do not want a EU version for the second amendment. In fact I love gun control.
Well yes, you summed it up in the first three words. Refusing to protect yourself and your family seems to hold some bragging rights for Europeans, until another war comes along.

Well yes, you summed it up in the first three words. Refusing to protect yourself and your family seems to hold some bragging rights for Europeans, until another war comes along.

Yup, I am European and I love gun control. I could care less that you think that is wrong but I could care less.

Hmmmm...the Euro's are actually right on par with Americans with some of the traits you have mentioned. But since most of the men have had their gonads locked away for the past 5-6 decades, they only mumble about it among friends in some local pub where they feel safe to do so. As far as guns go........we can't hear you.

Yup, I am European and I love gun control. I could care less that you think that is wrong but I could care less.
Of course. That's understood and we've made our points.

Those people shot up in Paris, London and Brussels were well controlled but their murderers clearly weren't. I'm sure some of them would have appreciated the opportunity to shoot back but they were not to be trusted.

Back
Top Bottom