• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Staff Change

CaptainCourtesy

I'm a Jedi Master, Yo
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Some of you may have noticed that the status of a staff member has changed. That would be correct, independent_thinker2002 has switched roles from DP Moderator to Dungeon Master. IT was a Dungeon Master before and was superb, excelling hugely, taking a leadership role in organizing and managing the Basement. His ability to create humor and interest helped to make the Basement one of the most visited sub-forums on this site. IT enjoyed his role as a DM and wanted to revisit that and be a DM again. Though the DM team is superb as it is, adding another excellent member only makes them stronger. IT was an excellent mod, very active, and very solid with his skills. The moderation team will miss him, but the mod team's loss is the DM team's gain.

Congratulations, IT. And thanks.

Is he going to be replaced or is the mod team just being trimmed one?

Congrats and - the basement? The dungeon? is it all the same thing ? I dont pay attention to stuff. maybe eventually.

Congrats IT!:cool:

Congrats and - the basement? The dungeon? is it all the same thing ? I dont pay attention to stuff. maybe eventually.

Yes. It is all downstairs:)

For purely selfish reasons I hate to see IT leave the mod team. He was great and some one I really looked up to. He will do great again as a DM, but I am going to miss him as a mod.

What's your loss is my gain. ;-)

Some of you may have noticed that the status of a staff member has changed. That would be correct, independent_thinker2002 has switched roles from DP Moderator to Dungeon Master. IT was a Dungeon Master before and was superb, excelling hugely, taking a leadership role in organizing and managing the Basement. His ability to create humor and interest helped to make the Basement one of the most visited sub-forums on this site. IT enjoyed his role as a DM and wanted to revisit that and be a DM again. Though the DM team is superb as it is, adding another excellent member only makes them stronger. IT was an excellent mod, very active, and very solid with his skills. The moderation team will miss him, but the mod team's loss is the DM team's gain.

Congratulations, IT. And thanks.
Au revoir!
Gravity works.
Bravo tactful senior mangagement.

Last edited:
Au revoir!
Gravity works.
Bravo tactful senior mangagement.

I saw you replying to this thread. Thanks for your kind words. ;)

Back
Top Bottom