• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Stacey Abrams adviser said burning police car, smashing windows isn't 'violence' after anti-cop chaos

Just the usual from the left, changing the definitions of language to either protect those they support and politically agree with, or to destroy those that they don't politically agree with.
The left's shifting sands of language redefinition.

Also in the news: Water is wet, and it must be a week day who's name ends with a 'y'.
Freedom is freedumb!

Perhaps we could solve the whole "people rioting because of the violent actions of the police" problem by making an example of and prosecuting the police who do it. Then we would have fewer rioters to make examples of.
Rather nieve.

More effective would be to arrest and prosecute to the fullest those who commit domestic terrorism, such as AntiFa, but for that to happen, you'd have to remove all the district attorneys that Soros and his money got elected.

Since there's not much chance of removing all the district attorneys that Soros and his money got elected, or changing the locals that voted them in voting pattern, the same who continue to vote them in, they'll just have to suffer for their voting decisions until it get bad enough for them to change their voting decisions.

Until then, keep that shit away from me, my family, and my community. Those who continue that insane voting, enjoy what you've voted in, don't you dare try and move out to somewhere else and bring that shit public policy with you.

Just the usual from the left, changing the definitions of language to either protect those they support and politically agree with, or to destroy those that they don't politically agree with.
The left's shifting sands of language redefinition.

Also in the news: Water is wet, and it must be a week day who's name ends with a 'y'.
Instead of blaming the right or the left or any political lean one disagrees with, how about talking about grievances? When is the last time we have listened? No, I am far from condoning any form of violence or whatever we are supposed to tolerate, but I do understand not being heard. We need to start listening instead of screaming.

"Well, Officer, he destroyed the house with a sledgehammer, killed my cat with an axe, then burned all of my belongings in a fit of rage, but no, now that you mention it he never became violent."

😂
What CNN is trying to sell to an ever decreasing audience.

Rather nieve.

More effective would be to arrest and prosecute to the fullest those who commit domestic terrorism, such as AntiFa, but for that to happen, you'd have to remove all the district attorneys that Soros and his money got elected.

Since there's not much change of removing all the district attorneys that Soros and his money got elected, the locals that voted them in, and continue to vote them in, will just have to suffer for their voting decisions until it get bad enough for them to change their voting decisions.

Until then, keep that shit away from me, my family, and my community. Those who continue that insane voting, enjoy what you've voted in.

We can all agree though that beating a man to death over a reckless driving stop is violence right?

It's amazing how other countrys don't continually have this problem.

<Image has been blocked>

Last edited by a moderator:
Gaggle of conservatives and "both sides" types outraged at tweet. Make it up to be the left.

I guess they don't want free speech on Twitter no more.

Gaggle of conservatives and "both siders" outraged at tweet. Make it up to be the left.

I guess they don't want free speech on Twitter no more.
By that logic with all liberals who kept calling for and applauded Trump’s ban from Twitter means they never supported free speech to begin with.

Don't physically destroy things if you don't want yourself or your cause to be remembered as violent.

*Boston Tea Party Has Left The Chat*

We can all agree though that beating a man to death over a reckless driving stop is violence right?

780c7cec-feac-4882-ad99-38f47fbf3986

It's amazing how other countrys don't continually have this problem.
How much did this person needlessly escalate the situation?

I really rather doubt that he was just standing there cooperating with the police.

How much did this person needlessly escalate the situation?

I really rather doubt that he was just standing there cooperating with the police.

He was beaten to death over a traffic stop.

It's a bit hard to accept people's moral high ground approach to rioting when they are handwaving brutal and unesssiary police violence.

Last edited:
By that logic with all liberals who kept calling for and applauded Trump’s ban from Twitter means they never supported free speech to begin with.

Lmao oh no! Being banned for partaking in an overthrow government is just like musing on whether damage to property is violence. If you hurt my toys, you hurt me!

*Boston Tea Party Has Left The Chat*
Being the victor doesn't hurt. But if you destroy things then you're gambling on the outcome that people will remember you nobly. It is a gamble though, and one that you're statistically likely to lose. *January 6 has entered the chat.*

Lmao oh no! Being banned for partaking in an overthrow government is just like musing on whether damage to property is violence. If you hurt my toys, you hurt me!
I guess rewriting history is the only way you view it. What a waste

Being the victor doesn't hurt.

All I'm saying is broad strokes is broad strokes. Damage to property hurts pockets, and makes people concerned. That's always been the goal. Why is anyone surprised it would happen again?

I guess rewriting history is the only way you view it. What a waste

I get it dude, in spite of all the convictions, you're still holding out for an equivalency between what you, and both sides types support, and the left.

Grrrrrrr.

Stacey Abrams is an x2 loser who Biden passed as a VP candidate over another unqualified candidate in Kamala Harris.

Abrams should just...... go away. She is an embarrassment to the Democrats.
Abrams didn't say it. Her adviser did.

Lol, all this outrage at tweets on Twitter, the zone for all free speech of all kinds, is delicious irony. Let me use it to make some tea.

Lol, all this outrage at tweets on Twitter, the zone for all free speech of all kinds, is delicious irony. Let me use it to make some tea.

I'm not sure anyone is against outrage because of tweets...

Back
Top Bottom