• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Stabbing horror in Japan ‘leaves at least 19 dead and 45 injured after knifeman attac

Renae

Banned
Suspended
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
[h=1]BREAKING NEWS: Stabbing horror in Japan ‘leaves at least 19 dead and 45 injured after knifeman attacks centre for disabled people[/h]
A knifeman has killed at least 19 people and injured 45 in Japan, according to local reports.The attacker went into a centre for disabled people in Sagamihara, outside of Tokyo, brandishing a knife.
Police were called to the scene at around 2.30am local time after residents saw a man armed with a knife in the grounds of the Tsukui Yamayuri Garden.

Read more: Stabbing horror in Japan ?leaves at least 19 dead and 45 injured after knifeman attacks centre for disabled people?  | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I may go to hell, my son, when read the headline said "Diced Vegetables eh?"

Re: Stabbing horror in Japan ‘leaves at least 19 dead and 45 injured after knifeman a

Good lord, its insane how much damage you can cause even with a knife against an unsuspecting group of people.

Re: Stabbing horror in Japan ‘leaves at least 19 dead and 45 injured after knifeman a

Good lord, its insane how much damage you can cause even with a knife against an unsuspecting group of people.

Yep. You ever heard about those mass stabbings in China? The death tolls for some of those are crazy.

Yep. You ever heard about those mass stabbings in China? The death tolls for some of those are crazy.

Yea, just goes to show that even without a gun, a madman can easily kill tons of people if they attack the right area and at the right time.

Soft targets.

[h=1]BREAKING NEWS: Stabbing horror in Japan ‘leaves at least 19 dead and 45 injured after knifeman attacks centre for disabled people[/h]

Comedy is borne of tragedy...

The attacker is the former worker of the facility for the disabled. He could have been sacked by the centre and may harbour a work-related grievance towards the disabled.

First name Achmed by chance?

He is a Japanese national and foreign workers are almost non-existent in these facilities.

Last edited:

The attacker is the former worker of the facility for the disabled. He could have been sacked by the centre and may harbour a work-related grievance towards the disabled.

First name Achmed by chance?

Japan should better regulate their knives and put an all out ban on samurai swords.

I get in trouble here for dark humor like that. But I love it. You are not alone. LOL!

I get in trouble here for dark humor like that. But I love it. You are not alone. LOL!

This came out but a few days after mh 370 disappeared. I about wet myself.

06f3773177e88fd864f751dbedc90c89.jpg

This came out but a few days after mh 370 disappeared. I about wet myself.

06f3773177e88fd864f751dbedc90c89.jpg

Hell yes! That will make you snort Mountain Dew out your nose, for sure! LOL!

If you're ever in a situation where someone is coming at you (or others) with a knife, a chair or bar stool is the perfect defense. Just charge at him with one of those, legs first, and you'll do some serious damage.

If you're ever in a situation where someone is coming at you (or others) with a knife, a chair or bar stool is the perfect defense. Just charge at him with one of those, legs first, and you'll do some serious damage.

a .357 magnum is the perfect defense. just point the muzzle at the knifer and pull the trigger, you'll do some seriously (likely fatal) damage to the aggressor.

Japan should better regulate their knives and put an all out ban on samurai swords.

They already have...

" Any fixed knife containing a blade length of 15 cm or more requires permission from the prefectural public safety commission in order to possess. Permission requirements also apply to any type of pocket knife over 6 cm (including Automatic Knives), spears over 15 cm in blade length, and Japanese halberds.[31] All knives with a blade length over 6 cm are prohibited from being carried, under a crime law,[32] with an exception for carrying for duty or other justifiable reasons. There is a penalty of up to 2 years prison or up to a ¥300000 yen fine".

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki

These were disabled people he attacked.

They already have...

" Any fixed knife containing a blade length of 15 cm or more requires permission from the prefectural public safety commission in order to possess. Permission requirements also apply to any type of pocket knife over 6 cm (including Automatic Knives), spears over 15 cm in blade length, and Japanese halberds.[31] All knives with a blade length over 6 cm are prohibited from being carried, under a crime law,[32] with an exception for carrying for duty or other justifiable reasons. There is a penalty of up to 2 years prison or up to a ¥300000 yen fine".

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki

Ahh so! Say is'a not-a so! The right to bear knives should not be infringed upon. Donate today to the NKA!

I know. I'm speaking generally. The "If you're..." should have been a clue.

Wonder if Obama will have a press conference for this where he discusses the need to only allow spoons as utensils.

Wonder if Obama will have a press conference for this where he discusses the need to only allow spoons as utensils.

Sorry but spoons make people fat.

Bad people will do bad things, huh?

No more high capacity knives.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Sad to see so many making fun of the murder of 19 people.. absolutely disgusting.

The knife attacker was named as Satoshi Uematsu, which is a Japanese name. Uematsu was fired by the center after he tested positive for marijuana in February, which was the prime motive for the attack. He also sent a menacing letter to the prime minister in the same month when he was sacked, in which he hinted at euthanizing disabled people in the future.

Back
Top Bottom