• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

St. Paul Man Fights For His Life After Brutal Beating By Gang Members

trfjr

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
A St. Paul man is fighting for his life after a brutal beating late last Sunday night.
The beating took place a block from a police station.

Even if Ray Widstrand survives he will likely have permanent brain damage.
TwinCities.com reported:

Four young males have been arrested after the senseless, brutal beating of a man on a late-night walk Sunday on St. Paul’s East Side, police said Friday

Read more: Brutal Mob Beating Leaves Man Clinging to Life - Fox Nation

Do i even need to tell you the race of four young males

From WND.com: St. Paul, Minn., man is in a coma today, fighting for his life after a black mob beat him, stripped his clothes off and left him for dead. Even if he recovers, he will have permanent brain damage.

but we don't have a black on white violence problem we have a white on black violence problem according to all the race baiters media and liberals

How much more blood needs to spill from whites before it relieves you liberals of your white guilt and the problem is exposed and addressed

Al Sharpton says you're a racist for even bringing it up.

we don't have a black-on-white violence problem or a white-on-black violence problem, we have an idiots passing "Building Straw Men 101" with flying colors problem.

we don't have a black-on-white violence problem or a white-on-black violence problem, we have an idiots passing "Building Straw Men 101" with flying colors problem.

Of coarse not statitics are all racist right? those dam racist numbers

Of coarse not statitics are all racist right? those dam racist numbers

The fact that you focused on the race of the criminals isn't racist at all....:roll:

(And WND? Really?)

Are all black people in gangs or is there any chance I'll have to figure it out each time I run into one?

Who the Hell goes for a late-night walk on the East Side of St. Paul? Idiots and people looking to buy drugs. That's about it.

and that is profiling
who goes for a night walk in the rain in Stanford Florida in a crime riddled neighborhood

Are all black people in gangs or is there any chance I'll have to figure it out each time I run into one?

If you're going for a "late-night walk on St. Paul's East Side" you probably already know.

The fact that you focused on the race of the criminals isn't racist at all....:roll:

(And WND? Really?)

And it is not racist to focus on Zimmermans race and when it was shown he wasn't the race you wanted him to be you still had to give him the title of the race you was hoping he was. white

because WND was the only ones with the balls to report the race of the thugs.

If you're going for a "late-night walk on St. Paul's East Side" you probably already know.

Never been there. Not a great neighborhood I assume? We have a few of those here.

but we don't have a black on white violence problem we have a white on black violence problem according to all the race baiters media and liberals

How much more blood needs to spill from whites before it relieves you liberals of your white guilt and the problem is exposed and addressed

What do you want liberal whitey's to do...go kill some blacks? Would that make the race baiting conservatives feel better?

Last edited:

Am I reading this right...he was trying to walk through a group of 30 to 50 juvenile and young adults fighting!!!??!!

Are we sure his brain was damaged after the attack??

Because I don' t know about any of you , but when I see mob of people fighting, I would turn around and walk the other way, or at least if I must I would walk around and as far as possible, but never through them.

Diving Mullah

(And WND? Really?)

So, to be intellectually honest with your implication that focusing on race primarily being racist, would Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, who only seem to show up if one specific race is involved or another specific race is implicated, or Oprah, obscenely equating Martin with Emmett Till, was that primarily due to race... or Obama indicating, way before any of us out here really knew any of the true details, that Martin could have been his son, could have been him 35 years ago... why, because of their similar value system? The smoking pot, thing, maybe Obama had a penchant for skittles, too ... or was he focusing on Martin's race? Was that was the reason?

Would you agree with the extension of your implication then, that all the aforementioned probably are racists?

Or can only white people be racists? And if you bring up statistics, no matter what your race, that show there is far more crime going in one direction than the other, percentage wise as well as in absolute numbers, or if you broach the fact that these stats are being ignored... or, if one does bring it up, that is racist?

Just need some clarification. Thanks.

How is this evident of a "black on white violence problem"?

just another example how many do you want here i will give you another

how about some statistics to go along with that vid

Interracial Crime
• Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
• Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
• Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
• Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.

Major Findings of The Color of Crime -- Second, Expanded Edition (2005)

1. Blacks commit violent crimes four to eight times the white rate. Hispanic commit violent crimes at approximately three times the white rate, and Asians at one half to three quarters the white rate.

2. Blacks are as much more violent than whites (four to eight times) as men are more violent than women.

3. Of the approximately 1,700,000 interracial crimes of violence involving blacks and whites, 90 percent are committed by blacks against whites. Blacks are 50 times more likely than whites to commit individual acts of interracial violence. They are up to 250 times more likley than whites to engage in multiple-offender or group interracial violence.

4. There is more black-on-white than black-on-black violent crime. Fifty-six percent of violent crimes committed by blacks have white victims. Only two to three percent of violent crimes committed by whites have black victims.

5. Blacks are twice as likely to commit hate crimes.

Interracial crime - Rochester Crime History | Examiner.com

Am I reading this right...he was trying to walk through a group of 30 to 50 juvenile and young adults fighting!!!??!!

Are we sure his brain was damaged after the attack??

Because I don' t know about any of you , but when I see mob of people fighting, I would turn around and walk the other way, or at least if I must I would walk around and as far as possible, but never through them.

Diving Mullah
I try to do the same thing, however, are you blaming the victim? That would seem more akin to blaming a female wearing a fairly provocative outfit if she is raped.

And it is not racist to focus on Zimmermans race and when it was shown he wasn't the race you wanted him to be you still had to give him the title of the race you was hoping he was. white

You'll have to show me where I was "hoping he was white." I don't give a crap what HIS race is. The institutional racism of the police bothers me. If Z were black, he would have been serving in a state pen long before his trial was over. He got the benefit of the doubt because the police thought he was white.

because WND was the only ones with the balls to report the race of the thugs

Who cares what the race of the thugs is? Thugs are thugs. WND wants to turn it into a racial thing, which is obviously Al Sharpton's fault.

just another example how many do you want here i will give you another

how about some statistics to go along with that vid

Interracial Crime
• Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
• Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
• Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
• Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.

Major Findings of The Color of Crime -- Second, Expanded Edition (2005)

1. Blacks commit violent crimes four to eight times the white rate. Hispanic commit violent crimes at approximately three times the white rate, and Asians at one half to three quarters the white rate.

2. Blacks are as much more violent than whites (four to eight times) as men are more violent than women.

3. Of the approximately 1,700,000 interracial crimes of violence involving blacks and whites, 90 percent are committed by blacks against whites. Blacks are 50 times more likely than whites to commit individual acts of interracial violence. They are up to 250 times more likley than whites to engage in multiple-offender or group interracial violence.

4. There is more black-on-white than black-on-black violent crime. Fifty-six percent of violent crimes committed by blacks have white victims. Only two to three percent of violent crimes committed by whites have black victims.

5. Blacks are twice as likely to commit hate crimes.

Interracial crime - Rochester Crime History | Examiner.com

More evidence that you care more about the race of the criminals.

You all want to know where Obama and Sharpton are. I want to know where Breitbart's people have been for the last 10 years? All of a sudden, they care about black on black crime. Right....we all know that crime didn't start happening until 2009 :roll:

Or can only white people be racists? And if you bring up statistics, no matter what your race, that show there is far more crime going in one direction than the other, percentage wise as well as in absolute numbers, or if you broach the fact that these stats are being ignored... or, if one does bring it up, that is racist?

Just need some clarification. Thanks.

If you are using your statistics to "back up" the assertion that black people are thugs, yes it is. You all want to talk about "color blind" yet, what is the most important thing to the OP? Black criminals. Can't we just say they're criminals? It's not very color blind to me.

The "clarification" you seek is for me to fit into your idea of what a Libbo is because otherwise you can't argue. If you want to build a strawman, knock yourself out, but leave me out of it.

From your link....
....Widstrand was attacked when he tried to walk through a group of 30 to 50 juveniles and young adults fighting near Payne and Minnehaha avenues in the Payne-Phalen neighborhood about 11:30 p.m. Sunday....

Darwin Award nomination. Do I hear a second?

From your link....

Darwin Award nomination. Do I hear a second?

yep blame the victim and not the thugs. if you dig you might find out that his ancestors might have owned some slaves 200 years ago and that is another reason he deserved the crap beat out of him

Back
Top Bottom