• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

St. Paul Man Fights For His Life After Brutal Beating By Gang Members

Who the Hell goes for a late-night walk on the East Side of St. Paul? Idiots and people looking to buy drugs. That's about it.

Oh yes this guy had it coming to him.

Freakin idiot. Well he got what he deserved right ?

And the fine young outstanding young men who nearly killed him ? They'te just "misunderstood".

White priveledge " can really frustrate these young men, and its possible their ancestors were brought here on slave ships.

No what they need is "understanding".

The idiot ? Serves him right. Who in the hell does he think he is anyway ? Walking ?

Oh yes this guy had it coming to him.

Freakin idiot. Well he got what he deserved right ?

And the fine young outstanding young men who nearly killed him ? They'te just "misunderstood".

White priveledge " can really frustrate these young men, and its possible their ancestors were brought here on slave ships.

No what they need is "understanding".

The idiot ? Serves him right. Who in the hell does he think he is anyway ? Walking ?

If you're walking on the East Side of St. Paul at midnight, you're not just taking a walk, you're there for a reason. We're only getting part of the story, and right now the Conservative media are playing up the racial element. Remind you of anything?

If you're walking on the East Side of St.
Paul at midnight, you're not just taking a walk, you're there for a reason. We're only getting part of the story, and right now the Conservative media are playing up the racial element. Remind you of anything?

Huh ?

So he was probably out looking to get his head beat in by four Punks ?

Maybe he was on his way to the store to pick up skittles and a Ice Tea ?

And no, Conservatives aren't turning this into a racial issue, we're just calling attention to the hypocrisy of how black on white violence is reported in this Country.

Hell, black on black is given even less attention.

It would seem our media has tapped into the concerns of the least common denominator in this Country, and at the expense of civil safety.

If you're walking on the East Side of St. Paul at midnight, you're not just taking a walk, you're there for a reason.

maybe he was going to the store to buy some skittles and an ice tea

How would you know? I mean, you should know first and foremost before anyone whether the information you're posting is right or wrong. It would have been easy for someone who wasn't taking someone else's word at face value to cite the relevant tables and statistics on the fbi website.

By the way, have you noticed I used the world tables several times. I wonder why that is?

I should do myself a favor and acquaint myself with a set of tables displaying statistics you yourself have admitted you haven't read or confirmed?

In other words, I should do your work for you?

your the one demanding to see tables not me. Your the one in doubt not me

The biggest problem I see is people of all races and both genders who do not take their personal security seriously enough.

maybe he was going to the store to buy some skittles and an ice tea

Maybe he was a "No limit honkey"

Or he could have been buying drugs and didn't want to pay. We're not getting the whole story.

And no, Conservatives aren't turning this into a racial issue...

Well, actually, yes you are.

I mean come on. What is so special about this case that it warrants mention by any news station? If you think the fact that it's a display of black-on-white violence alone is sufficient, then you're basing the merits of this incident on race alone.

People get there heads cracked in everyday (sorry to say), that alone isn't sufficient to make the case newsworthy. It's a racial issue.

Hell, black on black is given even less attention.

First time I've ever heard someone claim that black-on-black crime gets little attention in this country.

On your first source, you're really going to have to do better than a thinly veiled white nationalist website.

On your second source, you already posted your statistics in another thread, but didn't link to any relevant study or organization from where the statistics came. I'll ask you to do so (again) now.
You don't have to say "demand" to make a demand, just like the steak you cook doesn't have to say "steak" on it in order to be a stake.

In this post, you made a demand.

Last edited:
You don't have to say "demand" to make a demand, just like the steak you cook doesn't have to say "steak" on it in order to be a stake.

This has got to be one of the worst analogies I've ever seen drawn.

Congrats.

In this post, you made a demand.

You'll have no problem explaining where I made a demand, in detail, in this post then.

Seeing as you so absolutely assure me, a demand was made.

That's also a demand.

No, my dear boy. That's a challenge.

I mean, you don't have to answer it, but seeing as you're the one making the claim...

Back
Top Bottom