• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

St. Biden's new campaign gimmick to lure gullible religious voters into voting for him

marke

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
The shameless secular politician does it again. He launches insincere "Christians for Biden" voter shtick

Biden Launches Campaign to Trick Stupid Christians into Voting For Him

In a move to bolster his share of religious voters, the pro-abortion, pro-homosexuality, pro-destruction of the family, anti-god, bible-denying, christ-hating presidential nominee Joe Biden has launched a new faith-based outreach called “Believers for Biden.”

Biden religious.jpg

That man really needs to get rid of that Al Sharpton haircut

The shameless secular politician does it again. He launches insincere "Christians for Biden" voter shtick

In a move to bolster his share of religious voters, the pro-abortion, pro-homosexuality, pro-destruction of the family, anti-god, bible-denying, christ-hating presidential nominee Joe Biden has launched a new faith-based outreach called “Believers for Biden.”

View attachment 67291415

^ Trump voter/defender

AP_20154066105580.jpg

View attachment 67291415

You seem kind of frantic since you got back. Did something bite you?

trump-ca7511a7-725f-4d31-88f0-bf255a5b941b.jpg

The generic picture of every pastor that has been arrested for child sexual abuse.

He didn't seem frantic before?

:lamo Before he was just doing almost typical don't pick on Trump stuff. Now he's slamming down the bold font because....well idk, frantic just fits. :lol:

View attachment 67291415

Unlike Trump, at least Biden didn't have to send in federal troops and tear gas innocent people to get his photo op in front a church.

Now I know how evangelicals hate catholics...but they really needn't worry about Joe, he would never be a puppet for the Pope....like Trump is for Putin.

Considering you think Trump is a pious Christian man and you spend all of your time here on DP spreading hate and lying, your opinion on Joe Biden’s Christianity is irrelevant.

View attachment 67291415

Great maybe we can stop killing each other for believing in the wrong god.

Unlike Trump, at least Biden didn't have to send in federal troops and tear gas innocent people to get his photo op in front a church.

Now I know how evangelicals hate catholics...but they really needn't worry about Joe, he would never be a puppet for the Pope....like Trump is for Putin.

The violent leftist mobs attacking the DC church were defended by corrupt or deluded House members in their assault on Barr recently. It is hard to believe our congressmen have become so vile and uncivilized themselves. The leftists had it all wrong. The mobs were out of line, not the police.

barr was that after they put out the fire - Bing video

Attorney General Barr's Epic Mic Drop Moment

“Are you aware that the director of the church that the Episcopal archbishop of Washington and the bishop of the Episcopal Church nationally along with the Catholic bishop of the Archdiocese of Washington, all denounced this police assault on the civil rights and civil liberties of the people?” asked Congressman Raskin.

Barr’s reply was short and epic. “Did they do that before or after the fire was put out?”

Barr under attack from rioters in Congress.jpg

View attachment 67291415

Biden attended mass last Sunday, where did Trump attend church?

That generic post of a lefty denying the factual video of your candidate sexually assaulting a child. 0:30 mark. That is the guy you are supporting. Now give me that generic post.

Democrats seem incapable of spotting bad or criminal behaviors of leading democrat icons.

biden me too supporters.jpg

Democrat women despise men who are accused of sexual improprieties, as in the case of Kavanaugh, but not in the case of Biden.

Biden attended mass last Sunday, where did Trump attend church?

Some people say Hitler attended church. I don't know whether Trump attended church or not, or how often other presidents went to church either. I imagine it is a real challenge for the secret service every time he does go to church.

That generic post of a lefty denying the factual video of your candidate sexually assaulting a child. 0:30 mark. That is the guy you are supporting. Now give me that generic post.

Trump openly pervs on his own daughter.

Biden has a thing about hair.

View attachment 67291428

Words from Ava DuVernay. We should take heed.

Ava DuVernay (Filmmaker, Director, and Producer of the documentary, 13TH, on Netflix) has some things to say about the Biden/Harris ticket, and I agree with her.

“There is no debate anymore. There’s no room for it in my book. We either make this happen. Or literally, more of us perish. People are dying. Someone I love died. This virus is real. If it hasn’t visited your doorstep, it will.

Oh but, {Biden or} Kamala did this or {he} she didn’t do that. I hear you. I know. And I don’t care. Because what {he} she DIDN’T DO is abandon citizens in a pandemic, rip babies from their mother’s arms at the border, send federal troops to terrorize protestors, manufacture new ways to suppress Black and Brown votes, actively disrespect Indigenous people and land, traffic in white supremacist rhetoric in an effort to stir racist violence at every turn, attempt to dismantle most American democratic systems of checks and balance, degrade women all day everyday, infect the Supreme Court with another misogynist hack, demolish America’s standing on climate, actively cultivate and further white supremacist structures and systems across all aspects of American daily life. I mean, that’s what {he} she DIDN’T do. So I don’t wanna hear anything bad about her. It doesn’t matter to me.

Vote them in and then let’s hold them accountable. Anything other than that is insanity. It’s ego. It’s against our own interests. It’s selfish. It’s disrespectful to our elders. It’s nonsense. It’s talking to hear yourself talk. This is a matter of life or death. We need all our energy focused. This is a fight for more than can be expressed here. There is no debate anymore. Not for me anyway.

#voteblue2020” - Ava DuVernay

pro-abortion, pro-homosexuality, pro-destruction of the family
vs pro adultery, pro fake Christian...

The violent leftist mobs attacking the DC church were defended by corrupt or deluded House members in their assault on Barr recently. It is hard to believe our congressmen have become so vile and uncivilized themselves. The leftists had it all wrong. The mobs were out of line, not the police.

barr was that after they put out the fire - Bing video

Attorney General Barr's Epic Mic Drop Moment

“Are you aware that the director of the church that the Episcopal archbishop of Washington and the bishop of the Episcopal Church nationally along with the Catholic bishop of the Archdiocese of Washington, all denounced this police assault on the civil rights and civil liberties of the people?” asked Congressman Raskin.

Barr’s reply was short and epic. “Did they do that before or after the fire was put out?”

View attachment 67291429

This post is a complete unabashed lie. Nobody "attacking the DC church," not "leftists" nor anyone else. You or your propaganda source made that up to justify Trump and his thugs for tear gassing peaceful protesters, so that #45 can take a photo op in front of the church.
This post, is despicable, in a whole line of despicable posts that we have become accustomed to from you.

You don't debate. You post drive-by hits.

Some people say Hitler attended church. I don't know whether Trump attended church or not, or how often other presidents went to church either. I imagine it is a real challenge for the secret service every time he does go to church.

LMAO... Trump was at the Trump National Golf Club on Sunday...

Back
Top Bottom