• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Srebrenica!!! They took revenge on Muslims!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
UN and Europe just watched and helped them get killed and raped!

Bosnians were not terrorists or christians and that is why so called civilized West let them get killed and raped!!!!!!And yes they keep doing the same thing in the ME.............Miserable HOLLAND,miserable Germany and the other **** of the Europe!!

While bosnians are being killed ,,,UN commanders having fun with Mladiç
Bosnia_2049889c.jpg

Last edited:
Bosnians were not terrorists or christians and that is why so called civilized West let them get killed and raped!!!!!!And yes they keep doing the same thing in the ME.............Miserable HOLLAND,miserable Germany and the other **** of the Europe!!

The Bosnians received help from Pakistan, Iran and Hizbollah. NATO and the EU tried to keep the peace but failed. As far as I'm aware, Turkey didn't send any help at all. There was plenty of blame and guilt to be shared around, not all of it due to Europe. Of course, I doubt that's the answer your hatred of Europe will allow.

Strange how later on the same NATO sh**s bombed Serbia in the attempt to protect the predominantly Muslim Kosovo from Serbian slaughter.

Where the "dallying" was indeed deplorable in its time, maybe one could also decry the oversight of not having let the Serbs nuke Bosnia-Hercegovina altogether, so as to spare us all this

Islamic State Presence in Bosnia Cause for Concern - SPIEGEL ONLINE

Without specifying Bosnia, the European law enforcement agency Europol reported at the beginning of the year about IS training camps that have been established at the periphery of the EU and "in Balkan countries." The report notes that IS recruits are "trained in specific killing techniques, which include beheading."

According to findings by the Bosnian Ministry of Security, not only were munitions from Bosnia used in the January 2015 attack on the satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo, but some of the weapons used in the November 13 Islamic State attack on Paris were also from former Yugoslav production.
Or at least, seeing what unpalatable contemporaries the Serbs were considered as being, not stopping NATO planes at Beograd but sending them on to bomb the hell out of Bosnia-Hercegovina altogether.

If, that is, one were to fall prey to sharing into the OP's brainless hatred.

The Bosnians received help from Pakistan, Iran and Hizbollah. NATO and the EU tried to keep the peace but failed. As far as I'm aware, Turkey didn't send any help at all. There was plenty of blame and guilt to be shared around, not all of it due to Europe. Of course, I doubt that's the answer your hatred of Europe will allow.
Turkey tried to help them but Europe and UN and Nato NEVER let it happen,they wanted to see them dead..is it not true ?

Last edited:
Turkey tried to help them but Europe and UN and Nato NEVER let it happen,they wanted to see them dead..is it not true ?

Well, Iran, Pakistan and Hizbollah found a way to help. Maybe Turkey just didn't care enough to rock the boat.

By your propensity of slandering others you're really no better than those perpetually slandering all Muslims on here.

Well, Iran, Pakistan and Hizbollah found a way to help. Maybe Turkey just didn't care enough to rock the boat.

EUROPE is a two faced monster,Those european countries let them get killed!!

By your propensity of slandering others you're really no better than those perpetually slandering all Muslims on here.

They let them get killed and raped!At least dont ignore the link I posted! IN the middle of Europe those people were killed!

U.N. Details Its Failure to Stop '95 Bosnia Massacre - NYTimes.com

Secretary General Kofi Annan laid out in a somber, self-critical report today the tragic story of how the United Nations allowed the Bosnian Muslim ''safe area'' of Srebrenica to be overrun in July 1995 by Bosnian Serbs, who then systematically killed thousands of the town's men and boys.

The fall of Srebrenica became a damaging symbol of the United Nations' failure at peacekeeping in a new era of civil wars, and it demonstrated the inadequacy of a system that allowed political considerations to color military decisions when troops were under the command of the United Nations.

Last edited:
U.N. Details Its Failure to Stop '95 Bosnia Massacre - NYTimes.com

Secretary General Kofi Annan laid out in a somber, self-critical report today the tragic story of how the United Nations allowed the Bosnian Muslim ''safe area'' of Srebrenica to be overrun in July 1995 by Bosnian Serbs, who then systematically killed thousands of the town's men and boys.

The fall of Srebrenica became a damaging symbol of the United Nations' failure at peacekeeping in a new era of civil wars, and it demonstrated the inadequacy of a system that allowed political considerations to color military decisions when troops were under the command of the United Nations.

The UN isn't Europe. Just FYI. :roll:

The UN isn't Europe. Just FYI. :roll:

yes both USA and Europe!!!!!!!!!!!!!

like in the case of jews,first they waited too long to save them,then they SAVED (!)them

stop ignorng the genocide,armenians are human but bosnians are not?

as a lefty will you keep ignoring your brothers'S crimes ? Un commanders were japanese ?

it is a shame ,in the middle of Europe ,so called civilized europe they got raped and killed,must be hard to admit ,t!

Yes Your countries try to blame Turkey for genocide but all your countries are murderers!!!!!

these murders are not easy to accept but You have to admit ,your countries helped the serbians kill these people whether you like or not

the west is not honest,was never honest ,will never be honest

yes both USA and Europe!!!!!!!!!!!!!

United Nations

stop ignorng the genocide,armenians are human but bosnians are not?
Well, that's a step forward. You recognise that the Armenians suffered genocide. I'd keep it quiet in real life if I were you.

as a lefty will you keep ignoring your brothers'S crimes ? Un commanders were japanese ?
Were those European Japanese, or American Japanese?

United Nations

Well, that's a step forward. You recognise that the Armenians suffered genocide. I'd keep it quiet in real life if I were you.

Were those European Japanese, or American Japanese?

I dont recognise any crime ,but you keep ignoring the bosnians,

yes your country is a murderer,has always been murderer!!!!!!!! UK is the biggest murderer country ever seen

some people suddenly forget their leftism and ignore a genocide

I dont recognise any crime ,but you keep ignoring the bosnians,
And you keep ignoring the Armenians. I guess that makes us equally evil.

The first commander of the UN forces in Bosnia was Indian btw.

And you keep ignoring the Armenians. I guess that makes us equally evil.

The first commander of the UN forces in Bosnia was Indian btw.

we turks never did such a thing but When will you accept Europe did little to help these people?

New york times is wrong too ?

that simple ? they tried but failed ? why ? They don't fail while causing violence in the other parts of the world

they did not fail ,They LET them get KİLLED

Nato and EU failed!! HAHAHAHA..

The west is democratic but only for their own people

we turks never did such a thing but When will you accept Europe did little to help these people?

Well, I haven't been the one denying the failures of the international community in Bosnia. I spent time in Bosnia during the war for the BBC. No one was unaware of the failings of the UNPROFOR mission. Srebrenica was a ghastly failure and ALL UN member states share in the guilt for that failure, yes, even Turkey.

You however are a genocide denier and apologist for mass murderers. I'd only share the same degree of guilt had I been denying that Srebrenica ever happened. I don't. You however deny what the whole world knows happened. In denying the Shameful Act you probably believe you are being patriotic. What you are really doing is perpetuating the crime and further damaging the reputation of your country.

You should be ashamed of yourself, but I fear that in your nationalistic fog you aren't capable of feeling shame.

Uh....yeah, you did.

What, Bosnians are people but Armenians aren't?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom