• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Srebrenica!!! They took revenge on Muslims!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh....yeah, you did.

What, Bosnians are people but Armenians aren't?

Not all Turks are in denial. This is an excellent book I read recently by a Turkish academic who represents a strand (albeit a minority) of Turkish thinking that can see through the nationalist propaganda and face up to the darker moments of its history. I doubt Medusa would give the book shelf-room.

Not all Turks are in denial. This is an excellent book I read recently by a Turkish academic who represents a strand (albeit a minority) of Turkish thinking that can see through the nationalist propaganda and face up to the darker moments of its history. I doubt Medusa would give the book shelf-room.

Pretty sure that if you admit the Armenian genocide you get your Turkish citizenship revoked.

I'm only half joking.

Pretty sure that if you admit the Armenian genocide you get your Turkish citizenship revoked.

I'm only half joking.

Because it's only half untrue.

Oh, it appears Medusa has left the house. :)

Because it's only half untrue.

Oh, it appears Medusa has left the house. :)

Probably to keep from spontaneously combusting with rage. And to avoid having to admit that Armenians are people too.

Probably to keep from spontaneously combusting with rage. And to avoid having to admit that Armenians are people too.
Naw, more probably throwing the keyboard out the window without opening that first kinda cut off transmission.

She'll never admit to the genocide. Heck, even her Sultan is calling it all lies so what would one expect of her?

Naw, more probably throwing the keyboard out the window without opening that first kinda cut off transmission.

She'll never admit to the genocide. Heck, even her Sultan is calling it all lies so what would one expect of her?

Nothing good I guess

Uh....yeah, you did.

What, Bosnians are people but Armenians aren't?

I started a thread about it before ,but you all just care about non muslims while your governments keep aiding radicals

ALL the west felt so happy when he got elected prime minister:2wave:

Well, I haven't been the one denying the failures of the international community in Bosnia. I spent time in Bosnia during the war for the BBC. No one was unaware of the failings of the UNPROFOR mission. Srebrenica was a ghastly failure and ALL UN member states share in the guilt for that failure, yes, even Turkey.

You however are a genocide denier and apologist for mass murderers. I'd only share the same degree of guilt had I been denying that Srebrenica ever happened. I don't. You however deny what the whole world knows happened. In denying the Shameful Act you probably believe you are being patriotic. What you are really doing is perpetuating the crime and further damaging the reputation of your country.

You should be ashamed of yourself, but I fear that in your nationalistic fog you aren't capable of feeling shame.
You just attacked me in your frst post...................No I am not german or westerner my people never burned any human

Nato and EU failed!! HAHAHAHA..

The west is democratic but only for their own people

You should stop posting and PM me instead. Beni dinle.

Nothing good I guess
They get fed this pap from birth as part of the national brain washing program.

Critical distance is not only completely off the list of general education, it's highly frowned upon to the point of the frown taking the shape of a ton of hot bricks. As those that Andalublue has mentioned find out to their peril.

Critical distance is not only completely off the list of general education, it's highly frowned upon to the point of the frown taking the shape of a ton of hot bricks. As those that Andalublue has mentioned find out to their peril.

The west is never murderer but just good people:shock:

I started a thread about it before ,but you all just care about non muslims while your governments keep aiding radicals

Please point me to the thread where you admitted the Armenian genocide happened.

You know nothing about it, you never read a book about it either

Oh, but I do know about it. For one thing, I know that it actually happened, no matter how much you try to deny it.

Please point me to the thread where you admitted the Armenian genocide happened.

you all prove me right,I started it,find and post there! now mention bosnians

Oh, but I do know about it. For one thing, I know that it actually happened, no matter how much you try to deny it.

Topic is bosnians

will you ever feel sorry for them <--

will you ??

They all have to prove me right

they keep ignoring bosnians

I can see that, unfortuantely

you all prove me right,I started it,find and post there! now mention bosnians

Bosnians. Now you admit that the Armenians suffered a genocide.

It's rather hypocritical to condem Europe for not saving the Bosnians when you won't even admit that another genocide happened.

Rape victims

and some people ignore the rapists

bosnian-genocide-bosnian-muslim-rape-victims-women2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom