• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Squatters Occupy Russian Wealthy Dudes London Home

Razoo

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

Squatters occupy Russian oligarch's London mansion​

Posted March 14, 2022

Squatters occupied a London mansion suspected of belonging to Russian billionaire Oleg Deripaska, who was placed on Britain's sanctions list last week. A Ukrainian flag and a banner saying 'This property has been liberated' draped the mansion.

Check the world side bar to the right ........

Last edited:
The one man you should never cross under any circumstances .

He cruised around Moscow in the nineties lobbing sticks of dynamite out of his car on to his enemies .

The Aluminium King .

Only guy who ever scared me and I was just watching him on TV .

The one man you should never cross under any circumstances .

He cruised around Moscow in the nineties lobbing sticks of dynamite out of his car on to his enemies .

The Aluminium King .

Only guy who ever scared me and I was just watching him on TV .
Tom Brady did that?

Am I the only one not seeing the Tom Brady connection?

Am I the only one not seeing the Tom Brady connection?
Link hopscotch. Apparently you have to click on Brady first then hop to another link on the same page and click on that link to get to the link the OP should've posted in the first place.

Squatters occupy Russian oligarch's London mansion​

Posted March 14, 2022

Squatters occupied a London mansion suspected of belonging to Russian billionaire Oleg Deripaska, who was placed on Britain's sanctions list last week. A Ukrainian flag and a banner saying 'This property has been liberated' draped the mansion.

Check the world side bar to the right ........
How long before Trump Tower is liberated? I guarantee there are a bunch of Russian owned apartments there. The government should seize every one of those apartments and open them up to Ukrainian war refugees.

The topic of the thread is: Razoo supports property confiscation and appropriation.

Back
Top Bottom