• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Squarwker and Freedom fight like cats and dogs

freedom69714

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Hey fellow debate members :D I just wanted to let you know that squawker and I fight like cats and dogs.

However I still sent him a
ECARD ( tell Squawker to show the ECARD I sent him ) :D for his birthday you see just like our members of congress both Democrats and Republicans will fight like cats and dogs on the floor of congress however MOST of them have enough class to sit down and brake bread and drink a few / several beers .....If the members of congress can do it so can we ......You may be Right I may be left but at the end of the day we should be able to sit down and brake :D bread and have a few beers together .......

Peace out
freedom69

Indeed!

One of the few things I actually agree with you on man. :)

OH, ****! I deleted it: I didn't know that card had beer attached. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom