• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Springfield Pastor Plans To Burn Quran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: (New) Pastor Plans To Burn Quran

Weird, I could've sworn the vast majority of Muslims dispute the ideology as expounded by Al-Qaeda and other militant Islamic organizations. That doesn't stop you from lumping them all together. .

What evidence do you have of that? Over 750,000,000 million Muslims took to the streets to protest Islamic terrorism?

I doubt that would go unnoticed..

No big deal to me. Let the Rev burn what the hell he wants to burn. It is America, and if they let these idiots build a Mosque @ Ground Zero, then anyone should not have a problem with the Rev burning a Quran. This crap that one bad apple, does not mean all are bad, is crap. Their religon advocates violence on infidels, so f them.

They declared war on us, we returned the compliment when they choose to attack us.

BUT, if the rev wants to open the chance of getting shot at, I don't want to hear anyone whine for the Rev. Time to take the glove off with these punks.

You know at first I thought this was a bad idea, but today I'm actually feeling like burning a few korans myself. To hell with political correctness, I watch them burn bibles and American flags regularly.

I watched them dance in the streets when 3,000 dead American's lies butchered in American streets.
I get it, you want to be exactly like them. :twisted:

Right, I'm going o reply in big shouty letters, as it seems you seem rather deaf to my pleas for evidence to back up your 'holohoaxing'!

So then they're completely unreliable, just as I thought.

AND YOUR EVIDENCE FOR THAT IS.........

Oh, you haven't got any have you! You're running on fumes boy, running on fumes!

My approach is quite simple -- if you're going to argue that there are a ton of violent and/or "collaborators" out there, you should prove it. If you can't prove it, it's useless to make such a claim.

YOU asking evidence of ME? Despite the wide range or articles, interviews and documentaries and such which I've linked-to across the months and this topic, which you can't be bothered to read?

You're askin' for someone to smack you on the legs boy!

There is no one code of Sharia law.

AAAAAGH! For God's sake liberal! These Muslims interviewed said they wanted their fascist Sharia dictatorship IMPOSED! Got that, IMPOSED!

Learn bloody English! :)

And what's more, across the Muslim world, Sharia incorporates stoning, amputation, lashing and honour killing. Sex outside marriage, stealing trinkets, naming teddy bears Muhammad or drinking whisky are some of the 'crimes' commonly punished with these methods and advocated by Muslims living under those variables.

Islam: Governing Under Sharia - Council on Foreign Relations

Well, then, your education was for naught, because I'm a native speaker of the language and you're not making a whole lot of sense.

Native doesn't always mean good!

AND WHERE'S THE EVIDENCE I'M WRONG?!

(Can you spot the key word now?)

Last edited:

"My plans for Saturday are to take a copy of the Quran and burn it," said Old.

Brb investing in Qu'ran publishers

:lol:

What evidence do you have of that? Over 750,000,000 million Muslims took to the streets to protest Islamic terrorism?

I doubt that would go unnoticed..

Why do they have to go to streets and actually protest it? What have you protested against in the streets? Does that mean I get to assume that you support everything you have not protested against? I haven't seen you make one post on this entire site related to animal abuse. Grant supports the abusement of animals and those who also abuse animals.

I get it, you want to be exactly like them. :twisted:

Hell yes. We turn the other cheek, and they cut our ear off. I have no petty (sic) for muslims, sorry, 9-11 lost my tolerance for this religion.

No big deal to me. Let the Rev burn what the hell he wants to burn. It is America, and if they let these idiots build a Mosque @ Ground Zero, then anyone should not have a problem with the Rev burning a Quran. This crap that one bad apple, does not mean all are bad, is crap. Their religon advocates violence on infidels, so f them.

They declared war on us, we returned the compliment when they choose to attack us.

BUT, if the rev wants to open the chance of getting shot at, I don't want to hear anyone whine for the Rev. Time to take the glove off with these punks.
I am with you on that, T. It is a free country. They can do as they wish. But I do have an issue with our tax dollars being spent on FBI security for the good reverend. Hey, he can take care of himself if he wants to pull an inflammatory stunt.

Hell yes. We turn the other cheek, and they cut our ear off. I have no petty (sic) for muslims, sorry, 9-11 lost my tolerance for this religion.

You never had any tolerance because you associate those who committed 9/11 with those who did not simply because they follow the same religion. Does that give me the right to say you believe in the exact same things as Timothy McVeigh?

9-11 lost my tolerance for this religion.

I'm butting in here, but the religion is evil, not all of the followers.

That's about it, simply put.

nine-eleven.png

Just found it and lol'ed
:mrgreen:

Now, explain to me then, why all you Christians seem determined to throw away every major teaching of the religion you hold dear to begin wanting to think and act as the godless evil Muslims? An eye for an eye ended in the old testament guys. Oh wait..I'm sorry..you want to keep the parts of the OT alive that you like, and discount the ones that you don't.

What evidence do you have that the only ones speaking out against Islamic terrorism, their stoning of women, hanging of homosexuals, murdering schoolgirls, etc. are Christian?? Do you think atheists, agnostics, Jews, Buddhists, or any other religion might be supportive of this medieval craziness?

But I do have an issue with our tax dollars being spent on FBI security for the good reverend.

Abandon him to the scimitars-and-Sharia brigade?

Validates the reverend's stand in a roundabout way at the very least.

Religion of Peace, did they say?

Why do they have to go to streets and actually protest it? What have you protested against in the streets? Does that mean I get to assume that you support everything you have not protested against? I haven't seen you make one post on this entire site related to animal abuse. Grant supports the abusement of animals and those who also abuse animals.

It was who said "Weird, I could've sworn the vast majority of Muslims dispute the ideology as expounded by Al-Qaeda and other militant Islamic organizations. That doesn't stop you from lumping them all together" .

Again, what evidence do you have to support your claim about this "vast majority"?

It was who said "Weird, I could've sworn the vast majority of Muslims dispute the ideology as expounded by Al-Qaeda and other militant Islamic organizations. That doesn't stop you from lumping them all together" .

Again, what evidence do you have to support your claim about this "vast majority"?

How about the fact the not every Muslim is a terrorist, no matter what asinine thing you believe. How about the fact millions of Muslims are not part of Al-Qaeda or other militant Islamic group. Since the vast majority of Muslims reject Al-Qaeda ideology, it would moronic to assume that those same Muslims actually adhere to that ideology (like you suggest with that inane Kool-Aid comparison).

You never had any tolerance because you associate those who committed 9/11 with those who did not simply because they follow the same religion. Does that give me the right to say you believe in the exact same things as Timothy McVeigh?

I have tolerance for those that have tolerance for me and my own. If you slam me, I am going to slam you. I have watched muslims protest our country, committed acts of terrorism against us and our allies, BURN our flag and copies of uncle sam, celebrate when we were attacked, WHERE is their tolerance.

BTW, I have NO TOLERANCE for McViegh or his compadres. I feel the same about domestic terrorist as I do of foreign ones. My standards were set on 9-11-01.

As McVeigh was executed quite quickly after being found guilty it seems he got no support from any Christian groups whatsoever, apart from the usual group who protest against the death penalty. Where is your evidence that McVeigh was even Christian?

But, even if he was Christian, would that make Muslim terrorism okay?

What evidence do you have that the only ones speaking out against Islamic terrorism, their stoning of women, hanging of homosexuals, murdering schoolgirls, etc. are Christian?? Do you think atheists, agnostics, Jews, Buddhists, or any other religion might be supportive of this medieval craziness?

I did not in any way say that all the people speaking out against it are Christians. I was speaking to the Christians on here who are doing so. And a very large percentage of them are. If you are not a Christian, it does not apply to you.

It's far more than just 9/11, death penalty for gays, chopping off arms, stoning woman to death, legal rape of woman, I can go on and on, but these are all normal parts of Islamic nations, pretending just a few bad apples is the problem is niave.

As McVeigh was executed quite quickly after being found guilty it seems he got no support from any Christian groups whatsoever, apart from the usual group who protest against the death penalty. Where is your evidence that McVeigh was even Christian?

Mcveigh was actually agnostic, but that is not the point. The point is, that one cannot take one crazy person, or even 1000 crazy people, and assume anyone else who shares some common bond with them is as they are. So we can say "so, all agnostics are crazy people who want to blow up buildings because McVeigh was also an agnostic."

nine-eleven.png

Just found it and lol'ed
:mrgreen:

RELIGION OF PEACE?

Well....

Muhammad's hate and murderous chauvanism: Chowk: Personal: Muhammads - Dead Hand - Behind Muslim Honor Killings

Islam is so corrosive and volatile to the human condition that it even corrupts its own Muslims, advocating bestial behaviour on the direct orders of God.

Honour Killing is one depraved symptom of the Sharia system, a system which 40% of 'British' Muslims want introduced here to a small or larger degree. Muhammad himself decreed that Muslim women daring to have virtually kind of relationship with a non-Muslim man should be killed. Rape victims should also be punished if non-believers raped them. Such still happens in the sick Muslim world today.

Muhammad was a sadistic paedophile-rapist, but that doesn't stop millions of Muslim blockheads around the world wanting to be just like their 'perfect man'. Tragically, so many succeed. With brutality like that, no wonder over 1/3 of Muslims want to see 'aspostasy' rewarded with death:

40% of young UK Muslims want sharia law

Google POLITICIANS COVER UP MUSLIM SHARIA and you find example after example of Establishment kow-tow to Muslims without them being expected to behave in return. Just not kill or hurt anybody. Even Tony Blair felt the burn of not being able to condemn too harshly the closed-shop Muslim community who go to perverse lengths to protect their Muslim 'brothers'.

Muslims outbreed every other ethnic group in the UK by as much as 4-1. Many towns and city districts are already Muslim no-go ghettos with little being done to contain them. Shahid Malik wants Parliament packed with Muslims, plus a Muslim PM in the next 30 years. Be afraid, be very afraid....

Rated FIVE STARS here:
http://www.debatepolitics.com/europ...-god-constituted-muhammad.html#post1058374331

Skeptic's Annotated Quran

Honor Killing: Islam's Gruesome Gallery - Atlas Shrugs

Oh those strong, good Muslim men keeping their scum women in line:

Youtube videos - GIRL'S DYING WORDS AFTER HER DADDY SHOT HER

IRANIAN WOMEN ABUSED FOR NOT FOR NOT FOLLOWING "ISLAMIC DRESS CODE"

... But still, some females know how to please their revolting excuses for menfolk:

3 YEAR OLD GIRL YEARNS TO KILL INFIDELS

Islam's wide remit for allowing violence and death for perceived misdemeanours opens the door. The video quotes Muhammad's permission to allow families to hurt their own and Qur'anic verses 18:74,78,80-81 outline how such rules led to the murder of an innocent bystander just in case he discredits his 'believer' family by 'rebelling' (not becoming a Muslim)!

Not for nothing did Muhammad say "I have been made victorious with terror!" (al-Bukhari Vol. 4, Bk 52, No. 220)

Even women must be kept in check with the devout Islamists!

In short, Muhammad claimed women were inferior to men (Al Bukhari 3:195) and started a loveless but vengeful religion.

ON HAMAS AND INSTITUTIONAL ANTISEMITISM: They were a democratically elected terror group, which says a lot about the 'Palestinians'!

But still, they only follow their Nazi master. The Hadith has Muhammad's command to kill the Jews (Book 041, Number 6985). In one case he ordered Jews killed after a siege (Ishaq:461). Such inhumanity is natural for a man who called them 'brothers of apes' (Tabari VIII:28).

For more info, watch the Youtube video called MUHAMMAD SAID KILL ALL THE JEWS.

Let's see how many modern Christians behave like THAT in the 21st Century!

....That's just for starters.

Last edited:

So you're judging an entire religion by a few bad apples?

What if I said I need to burn a bible because Timothy McVeigh was a Christian?

or because of those evangelical christians bombing abortion clinics....

or because of the actions of teh Westboro Baptist Church

Holy spin!

He was an adherent of Irish Catholicism from childhood and this was made even more clear in his 23-page farewell letter to his friend Steve Hodge.

And no, that would not make terrorism OK. Killing innocent people is wrong, no matter what the justification (although I'm sure you can find a justification for it).

Abandon him to the scimitars-and-Sharia brigade?

Validates the reverend's stand in a roundabout way at the very least.

Religion of Peace, did they say?

You know what? Forget it. You, and people like you, are the reason we lost the War on Terror on September 11th, 2001. You surrendered to fear and hatred, blaming more than a billion people for the actions of a few. You've never done that with any other group. I hope you're happy about continuing the cycle of violence and hate.

Last edited:

It's far more than just 9/11, death penalty for gays, chopping off arms, stoning woman to death, legal rape of woman, I can go on and on, but these are all normal parts of Islamic nations, pretending just a few bad apples is the problem is niave.

Thanks for bringing that up Dam. I forgot about that. I want to add, intolerance for other religions, the calling for the total destruction of Israel, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom