• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Springfield Pastor Plans To Burn Quran

Status
Not open for further replies.

damianvincent

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian

Springfield Pastor Bob Old said his decision to burn the Islamic holy book on September 11 has nothing to do with the agenda of the pastor in Florida or the controversy surrounding the mosque in New York. He has his own reasons behind the demonstrations and no intentions of backing down.

"My plans for Saturday are to take a copy of the Quran and burn it," said Old.

He's planning to go forward with the demonstration on 9/11 to be able to make his point and have it heard.

"To the Muslim church I would say the reason I am doing on Saturday because I believe they worship a false god. They have a false text, a false prophet and a false scripture," said Old.

Springfield Pastor Plans To Burn Quran - NewsChannel5.com | Nashville News, Weather & Sports

You know at first I thought this was a bad idea, but today I'm actually feeling like burning a few korans myself. To hell with political correctness, I watch them burn bibles and American flags regularly.

I watched them dance in the streets when 3,000 dead American's lies butchered in American streets.

9-11-attack.jpg

We were attacked by Islam, that is the common thread amongst those who want to kill us. Islam. American's where murdered by Muslim's warped by Islam's 'teachings'. Islamic morons who don't even have the intellectual capacity to take basic care of themselves, now hide Bin Laden.

And we're worried about offending them.

BurnKoran1-300x266.jpg

Re: (New) Pastor Plans To Burn Quran

I'm going to burn some calories at the gym later today. I'm doing so to offend the fast-food industry and the beer industry. My press conference will be at 5 PM CDT for all you reporters who want to cover it.

Springfield Pastor Bob Old said his decision to burn the Islamic holy book on September 11 has nothing to do with the agenda of the pastor in Florida or the controversy surrounding the mosque in New York. He has his own reasons behind the demonstrations and no intentions of backing down.

"My plans for Saturday are to take a copy of the Quran and burn it," said Old.

He's planning to go forward with the demonstration on 9/11 to be able to make his point and have it heard.

"To the Muslim church I would say the reason I am doing on Saturday because I believe they worship a false god. They have a false text, a false prophet and a false scripture," said Old.

Springfield Pastor Plans To Burn Quran - NewsChannel5.com | Nashville News, Weather & Sports

You know at first I thought this was a bad idea, but today I'm actually feeling like burning a few korans myself. To hell with political correctness, I watch them burn bibles and American flags regularly.

I watched them dance in the streets when 3,000 dead American's lies butchered in American streets.

We were attacked by Islam, that is the common thread amongst those who want to kill us. Islam. American's where murdered by Muslim's warped by Islam's 'teachings'. Islamic morons who don't even have the intellectual capacity to take basic care of themselves, now hide Bin Laden.

And we're worried about offending them.

The fact that some crackpot pseudo-minister and his tiny 50-member congregation can generate so much buzz in the whole freakin' world by burning some Korans is just plain laughable.

Nothing to do with hatred or bigotry.

Anger, yes. I've watched them dance in the streets to innocents being slaughtered, behead Christian missionaries simply providing medical assistance, burn bibles, American flags, plot and plot again to kill more Americans, all in the name of their religion.

Today, if only today, I'm calling a spade a spade.

In England, for example, Muslims cheered in Bradford marketplace at the news of September 11. They were far from the only ones, with up to a THIRD of 'British' Muslims sympathising or 'understanding'.

And Muslim schoolchildren follow their repugnant parents' lead by refusing to learn about the Nazi holocaust and calling the terror bombers of 9/11 'heroes'.

Even when not blowing things up or calling for death to the infidel, Muslims demand civil servants cease eating bacon sandwiches, that they have their own swimming sessions or have non-Muslims wear the same swimming costumes they do, that animal rights laws be bent to allow them to continue slitting the throats of live animals whilst chanting, that they have their own BRAINWASHING SCHOOLS, STOCK EXCHANGE and PARLIAMENT here, that they have SHARIA LAW introduced on a drip-feed basis....

On a more unofficial basis, Muslim thugs gang-rape non-Muslim women and have turned many once-free areas of Britain into no-go areas for the unbeliever. The other day a Muslim police officer (one of many arrogant sods) even threatened a preacher with VIOLENCE and ARREST for 'hate crime' just for wanting to spread the gospel in a free country.

My God, the list goes on. Hardcore Muslim fascists have infiltrated the Labour Party, whose politicians have openly bragged at Muslim rallies that they would like to see government packed with Muslims and even have a Muslim Prime Minister at the crown.

All of the above has actually happened and been mostly reported by me before, for which I was called names by the deniers of the Left. Take a look at the catalogue of obscenity I've compiled over the months (one link leads to others):

http://www.debatepolitics.com/europ...e-birminghams-now-islam-zone-rule-police.html

http://www.debatepolitics.com/europe/66924-labours-rainbow-minority-darlings-fall-out.html

http://www.debatepolitics.com/europe/57094-muslims.html

http://www.debatepolitics.com/gener...llah-special-forces-forever-pacman-never.html

http://www.debatepolitics.com/europ...illing-ordained-god-constituted-muhammad.html

http://www.debatepolitics.com/europe/61465-swiss-affair-and-wrath-public-opinion.html

Previously:

http://www.debatepolitics.com/break...-canceled-quran-burning-3.html#post1058974759
http://www.debatepolitics.com/break...stor-over-quran-burning-5.html#post1058977675
http://www.debatepolitics.com/break...ng-canceled-quran-burning.html#post1058974247
http://www.debatepolitics.com/break...-calls-off-burning-qurans.html#post1058973973
http://www.debatepolitics.com/break...-call-off-quran-burning-2.html#post1058977163
http://www.debatepolitics.com/break...nce-over-islamic-center-3.html#post1058975203 - Other comments in those same threads.

Last edited:

The fact that some crackpot pseudo-minister and his tiny 50-member congregation can generate so much buzz in the whole freakin' world by burning some Korans is just plain laughable.

No it's quite serous. The world wide Internet is upon us and the ability to communicate good and bad around the world in seconds carries with it quite a responsibility.

Last edited:

Nothing to do with hatred or bigotry.

Anger, yes. I've watched them dance in the streets to innocents being slaughtered, behead Christian missionaries simply providing medical assistance, burn bibles, American flags, plot and plot again to kill more Americans, all in the name of their religion.

Today, if only today, I'm calling a spade a spade.

So you're judging an entire religion by a few bad apples?

What if I said I need to burn a bible because Timothy McVeigh was a Christian?

Last edited:

So you're judging an entire religion by a few bad applies.

"No true Scotsman" argument in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...

So you're judging an entire religion by a few bad applies.

If there where thousands of Christian's slaughtering Muslim's in Muslim streets, in the name of Christ, dancing in joy over their deaths, and trying time and time again to repeat that murder, then I'd probably join you in making that statement against "Christians'

And where not talking about a 'few bad apples' Saudi Arabia, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Palestine. These are places that either practice Sharia law, follow the extreme tenets of Islam. How many suicide bombings take place in Israel every year, a few bad apples eh, how many woman get stoned to death in Iran, a few bad apples eh, how many woman have been raped because it's the man's right under Islam?

A few bad apples, let's at least today, be real

This problem isn't 12 crackpots held up in a cave, this is a region wide problem, with the common thread of Islam.

Last edited:

If you saddle an entire culture / population / religion with stigma based on the actions of an infinitesimal fraction, that's hate and bigotry straight up.

If there where thousands of Christian's slaughtering Muslim's in Muslim streets, in the name of Christ, dancing in joy over their deaths, and trying time and time again to repeat that murder, then I'd probably join you in making that statement against "Christians'
Jos, Nigeria, January 2010.

Go ahead and give your statement. Thanks in advance.

Hey, quit it with the facts! I thought you were going to piss in our beer!

So, what? Something like 10% of americans think killing civilians is always justified in war. You'd be surprised what opinions people carry. Also something tells me they were asked how justified it was on a 1-7 scale and a quarter said "slightly".

Hey, quit it with the facts! I thought you were going to piss in our beer!
My jihad against beer is still on. At least until next Friday night.

So you're judging an entire religion by a few bad apples?

Timothy McVeigh was agnostic.

Jos, Nigeria, January 2010.

Go ahead and give your statement. Thanks in advance.

January

Jos is the capital of Plateau State, in the middle of the divide between the predominantly Muslim north of Nigeria and the predominately Christian south.[8] More than 5,000 people have been displaced in the violence. Reports on the catalyst vary. According to the state police commissioner, skirmishes began after Muslim youths set a Catholic church, filled with worshippers, on fire

March

Before dawn on 7 March 2010, more than one hundred Christian villagers were killed by Muslim Hausa-Fulani herders in Dogo-Nahawa village near Jos.[18][19] The attacks went on for four hours,[20] and nearby villages were also targeted.[21] Guns were fired by the perpetrators to cause panic and led to villagers running towards them to be chopped up by machetes.[18] The villagers were mainly Berom Christians.[22] Buildings were also set alight.[22] Most of the dead were women and children.[18] One of the dead was an infant less than three months of age.[20] Corpses were dumped in the streets.[20] Goodluck Jonathan urged that the killers be caught.[19] The death toll was later updated to more than 300[23] and later 500.[24] Hundreds more left the village in case the attackers returned.[25]

2010 Jos riots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That sure seems to be making my point for me???

Last edited:

Also something tells me they were asked how justified it was on a 1-7 scale and a quarter said "slightly".

And I suppose that makes it perfectly acceptable!

For the life of me, I fail to see why some people bend backwards to make such excuses for certain people.

And as for the 10% of Americans thing, we are talking about nations fighting declared wars, though civilian casualties are nothing to actually cheer about. We're not talking about Muslim fascists who say to kill is correct just because a degenerate paedophile said so nearly 2 millennia ago!

January

Jos is the capital of Plateau State, in the middle of the divide between the predominantly Muslim north of Nigeria and the predominately Christian south.[8] More than 5,000 people have been displaced in the violence. Reports on the catalyst vary. According to the state police commissioner, skirmishes began after Muslim youths set a Catholic church, filled with worshippers, on fire

March

Before dawn on 7 March 2010, more than one hundred Christian villagers were killed by Muslim Hausa-Fulani herders in Dogo-Nahawa village near Jos.[18][19] The attacks went on for four hours,[20] and nearby villages were also targeted.[21] Guns were fired by the perpetrators to cause panic and led to villagers running towards them to be chopped up by machetes.[18] The villagers were mainly Berom Christians.[22] Buildings were also set alight.[22] Most of the dead were women and children.[18] One of the dead was an infant less than three months of age.[20] Corpses were dumped in the streets.[20] Goodluck Jonathan urged that the killers be caught.[19] The death toll was later updated to more than 300[23] and later 500.[24] Hundreds more left the village in case the attackers returned.[25]

2010 Jos riots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That sure seems to be making my point for me???
Sure, if you don't read the whole article. But ignorance is more fun, right?

Yes, nothing is acceptable except the surrender of their nations as patron economic states of ours!
Also, that pedophile transmitted the word of God through the angel gabriel, I wouldnt put the religion down so quickly.

Yes, nothing is acceptable except the surrender of their nations as patron economic states of ours!
Also, that pedophile transmitted the word of God through the angel gabriel, I wouldnt put the religion down so quickly.

Wait, whats this pedo business about?

No it's quite serous. The world wide Internet is upon us and the ability to communicate good and bad around the world in seconds carries with it quite a responsibility.

What responsibility is that? That we begin to abridge our own freedoms so as not to offend others? The news media made this what it is. Started gaining legs and then The White House, Petraus, the FBI made this what it is. Without their help, this would have been a complete nonstory.

Why do you seem to hold more reverence for Islam than you do Christianity?

j-mac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom