• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Spotify sides with Joe Rogan, agrees to remove Neil Young's music from service

See definition
An opinion is a judgment based on facts

An opinion is a judgment based on facts

Incorrect.

Opinion.

noun
noun: opinion; plural noun: opinions
  1. a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

It is cute how you login specifically to show your ass.

Incorrect
Very much correct. I gave you plenty of facts a few pages ago to base my opinion on, but you refuse to accept them because you dont understand how the stock market works

opinion.png

Very much correct. I gave you plenty of facts a few pages ago to base my opinion on, but you refuse to accept them because you dont understand how the stock market works

opinion.png

A writing guide is your dictionary?

🤣

opinion
[ uh-pin-yuhn ]

See synonyms for: opinion / opinions

noun
a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.

@Desert Storm @Fledermaus.

Spotify Reports $3B in Quarterly Revenue as It Adds 6M Subscribers, Parks ‘Car Thing’​

Ad-supported revenue was up 31% while average revenue per paid user saw improvement. Investors have responded by sending Spotify's stock price up.

Made billions. Amazing.

They also pulled a fair number of Rogan podcasts due the disinfo and racists statements.
Good for them. Seems a great business decision. But... didn't pulling those podcasts cost them billions?

Yep. Especially after losing billions.
Making billions. Multiple of them. More every quarter. Spotify has more money now than ever. No losses reported to the SEC or their shareholders.

Making billions. Multiple of them. More every quarter. Spotify has more money now than ever. No losses reported to the SEC or their shareholders
He just doesnt understand this.

Here you go @Fledermaus, pick up this book from Amazon and then get back to us when you understand things better

51+GqwQoTQL.jpg

Back
Top Bottom