• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sports Betting Legalization Bill Presented In The Indian Parliament

abbasrizvi918

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
India, with a population of 1.33 billion people suffers from many underground gambling events.
While the policy for gambling right now is a total ban but the government of India is finally considering to take the money flow from gambling into consideration.
With that being said, a senior Congress MP Dr. Shashi Tharoor presented the bill to legalize the sports betting in India with the hopes of protecting the integrity of sports.
The bill still needs consideration from the government but chances are it will be taken into account.
What do you say, should the sports betting be legalized in India? and how would it impact. Theys share 18% of the total world population.
Source of the parliament bill - https://zlotto.org/in/legalization-of-sports-betting-india-ideal-solution/

Oh interesting, I hope yall can start passing money around without getting into trouble for it LOL. Illegal gambling is silly rule and should never be enforced. Imagine if I forced my family to never gamble....that's way too controlling for a father to do so why should an ENTIRE NATION of full grown adults?

Back
Top Bottom