• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sports Bar

I'm drinking and watching sports--catching the Louisville-KY game on-line while sipping on some Jameson. Hell, we even have some pizza. Plus my old lady is hot. So, it's better than a bar. :)

I'm drinking and watching sports--catching the Louisville-KY game on-line while sipping on some Jameson. Hell, we even have some pizza. Plus my old lady is hot. So, it's better than a bar. :)

Jameson is a fine Irish whiskey, but I prefer Tullamore Dew myself.

Jameson is a fine Irish whiskey, but I prefer Tullamore Dew myself.

A really good friend turned me onto the Dew. This was maybe 6 years ago. I definitely liked it. But, it was often not available, especially in sports bars. I haven't seen it in my local liquor store, but it is in the big box store. I might get me a quart next time I head that way.

A really good friend turned me onto the Dew. This was maybe 6 years ago. I definitely liked it. But, it was often not available, especially in sports bars. I haven't seen it in my local liquor store, but it is in the big box store. I might get me a quart next time I head that way.

The only places around where I live that I can't get Tully are at chain type places like Chili's, and I set foot in those types of restaurants about once a year. I dunno if they market it more here or what, but it's everywhere.

The only places around where I live that I can't get Tully are at chain type places like Chili's, and I set foot in those types of restaurants about once a year. I dunno if they market it more here or what, but it's everywhere.

Yeah...this is the Midwest. There are actually places around here which do not have Jameson. Hooters comes immediately to mind.

Yeah...this is the Midwest. There are actually places around here which do not have Jameson. Hooters comes immediately to mind.

That explains it. A lot more people of Irish heritage up this way methinks.

That explains it. A lot more people of Irish heritage up this way methinks.

Hmmm..interesting. The two places I know with certainty that I can get TD are both Irish pubs.

Mornin' Calamity.
yo2.gif
Well they barely have edible food at the One off of Ohio Street Right there going downtown off 94. But the girls are smoking hot. So I doubt most notice anything else.

Did you see where the NFL is going to Allow Fans to order Cheerleaders to their Seats?

New App Will Allow NFL Fans To Order Cheerleaders To Their Seats At Stadium.....

cheerleader-app589.jpg

The NFL recognized more than two years ago that technology was making it easier and cheaper for fans to get a great game-day experience by staying at home rather than buying tickets.

To reverse that trend, the league looked to leverage technology as a way of luring fans to the stadium while also devising a new revenue stream for the teams.

The latest development is a new app that the NFL has approved, and it will allow fans to be closer than ever to the action on the field ... as well as the cheerleaders. Daniel Kaplan of Sports Business Daily reports that the NFL has launched a partnership with the app developer Experience. The collaboration will allow fans to upgrade their seats, score pre- and post-game on-field experiences and even, if they so desire, order cheerleaders to their seats.

As many as half of the NFL's teams may be onboard with the app during the 2014 season.....snip~

New App Will Allow NFL Fans To Order Cheerleaders To Their Seats At Stadium | ThePostGame

Mornin' Calamity.
yo2.gif
Well they barely have edible food at the One off of Ohio Street Right there going downtown off 94. But the girls are smoking hot. So I doubt most notice anything else.

Did you see where the NFL is going to Allow Fans to order Cheerleaders to their Seats?

New App Will Allow NFL Fans To Order Cheerleaders To Their Seats At Stadium.....

cheerleader-app589.jpg

The NFL recognized more than two years ago that technology was making it easier and cheaper for fans to get a great game-day experience by staying at home rather than buying tickets.

To reverse that trend, the league looked to leverage technology as a way of luring fans to the stadium while also devising a new revenue stream for the teams.

The latest development is a new app that the NFL has approved, and it will allow fans to be closer than ever to the action on the field ... as well as the cheerleaders. Daniel Kaplan of Sports Business Daily reports that the NFL has launched a partnership with the app developer Experience. The collaboration will allow fans to upgrade their seats, score pre- and post-game on-field experiences and even, if they so desire, order cheerleaders to their seats.

As many as half of the NFL's teams may be onboard with the app during the 2014 season.....snip~

New App Will Allow NFL Fans To Order Cheerleaders To Their Seats At Stadium | ThePostGame
Lap dances cost extra?

The NFL is talking about families ordering the Mascots. But most guys that don't take their women to the games. That will be a different story. So what will they do dance around people and their seats. Sing Happy Birthday and Shake their Pom Poms at them.
pompom2.gif

The NFL is talking about families ordering the Mascots. But most guys that don't take their women to the games. That will be a different story. So what will they do dance around people and their seats. Sing Happy Birthday and Shake their Pom Poms at them.
pompom2.gif

I can see booking a few "cheerleaders" for a private party ;)

Another Bengal arrested. Pretty early in the year, but, the docket count starts now.

Orson Charles of Cincinnati Bengals arrested - ESPN

Cincinnati Bengals H-back Orson Charles was arrested and charged with wanton endangerment in Richmond, Ky., on Monday night...

Orson Charles was involved in an alleged road rage incident that involved a gun, police said.
Charles' arrest was the result of what police believe was a road rage incident involving a handgun. The incident report didn't indicate if any shots were fired.

According to a copy of the incident report obtained Tuesday morning by ESPN.com, Charles was stopped by Richmond police on Interstate 75 after a complaint was called in by another driver. The other driver indicated to police that Charles brandished a firearm in his direction several times while driving down the highway sometime just before 8 p.m. Monday. At some point, Charles allegedly cut off the other driver. When police arrived and did a search of Charles' car, a Smith & Wesson semiautomatic handgun was found in a purse.

All playoff matchups set, as Avalanche win Central thanks to Blues' collapse.....

The Blues closed out the season with their sixth straight loss on Sunday, and in so doing, handed the Central Division title over to the Colorado Avalanche, who finish with the same number of points -- 111 -- but hold the regulation and overtime wins tiebreaker.

Embarrassing. But relinquishing the Central isn't the end of the world. The Blues can survive not winning the division. They may not survive the punishment, however: a first-round matchup with the Chicago Blackhawks.

All eight NHL playoff first round matchups are now set. Here are the battles out West:

PACIFIC DIVISION

• Anaheim Ducks vs. Dallas Stars

• San Jose Sharks vs. Los Angeles Kings

CENTRAL DIVISION

• Colorado Avalanche vs. Minnesota Wild

• St. Louis Blues vs. Chicago Blackhawks

ATLANTIC DIVISION

• Boston Bruins vs. Detroit Red Wings

• Montreal Canadiens vs. Tampa Bay Lightning

METROPOLITAN DIVISION

• Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Columbus Blue Jackets

• New York Rangers vs. Philadelphia Flyers.....snip~

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-p...tral-thanks-to-blues--collapse-202403797.html

Tuff match ups for the Hawks.....considering both the Blues and Colorado were able to win against us. Good luck with your own teams.

Since my team finished with the worst record in the league (by far), I suppose I'm pulling for St. Louis. I'd like to see Ryan Miller get a ring.

This time of year makes me wonder about things. Which is the worse regular season--the NHL or NBA? Talk about long boring and pointless. Both sports play nearly a hundred games, and not one played in a month with an R in it really counts.

Contrast that to playoff hockey and basketball in May and June...night and day.

This time of year makes me wonder about things. Which is the worse regular season--the NHL or NBA? Talk about long boring and pointless. Both sports play nearly a hundred games, and not one played in a month with an R in it really counts.

Contrast that to playoff hockey and basketball in May and June...night and day.

Hawks tonight Calamity.....I see Pittsburgh, the Ducks, and Montreal won. The Canucks being on the Road. It's going to be a tuff series against St.Louis.

I don't mind either with both sports......now basbeball and 162 games. That's a Waste of time, for a Sport.....that is the easiest to play out of them all.

Hawks tonight Calamity.....I see Pittsburgh, the Ducks, and Montreal won. The Canucks being on the Road. It's going to be a tuff series against St.Louis.

I don't mind either with both sports......now basbeball and 162 games. That's a Waste of time, for a Sport.....that is the easiest to play out of them all.
Baseball is one of those sports where you can sort of tune in and tune out by checking the standings once a week or so.

Baseball is easy to play? Really? Hell, it seems that it's not even that easy to spell!!:lamo

Over the years I've heard this mantra time and time again from people who don't understand the game. These guys will play 162 games over roughly 180 days not counting spring training and the post season. That's 18 days off INCLUDING travel. The mental drain alone is more than most can take.

Back
Top Bottom