• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Spokane murder not racially motivated [W:73]

Wow seriously?! I just don't see that things should be that blatant before they are worthy of addressing sawyer. If you had a daughter and she told you that a man at work made sexual innuendos to her and implied that if she did not put out she would loose her job would you suggest that she wait until he puts his hands on her?

My point is there is no reason in this day and age to assume a hate crime when a white kills a black any more than visa versa. In fact the truth is there is more recent examples of black on white race crimes than the other way around. Remember that black guy throwing a brick at a white guys head?

Poor attempt at twisting my words. Race would be dismissed not the case but then you knew that huh.;)

I didn't twist anything. You said it gets "quickly dismissed." It hasn't been.

I'll ask you what I asked others about the Aussie baseballer - They're being arrested and charged. What is it that you want exactly?

Moderator's Warning:
Time to cool it. Stick to the topic, and cut out the attacks.

You might want to change the warning reference in the thread title unless you're anticipating another warning coming up in post #83

I didn't twist anything. You said it gets "quickly dismissed." It hasn't been.

I'll ask you what I asked others about the Aussie baseballer - They're being arrested and charged. What is it that you want exactly?

I don't want to get in the middle of your argument, but I took sawyer's comment to mean that the suggestion of "racism" or "racial motives" is quickly dismissed not that the charges are dismissed.

You might want to change the warning reference in the thread title unless you're anticipating another warning coming up in post #83

good catch; thanks.

I don't want to get in the middle of your argument, but I took sawyer's comment to mean that the suggestion of "racism" or "racial motives" is quickly dismissed not that the charges are dismissed.

Maybe, but assuming they're guilty, they'll be going to prison for a long time. Meanwhile we're going to have a bitchfest about the media? Give me a break.

Maybe, but assuming they're guilty, they'll be going to prison for a long time. Meanwhile we're going to have a bitchfest about the media? Give me a break.

I don't have a dog in this fight, I simple would state that I think many Americans are tired of being called racists and they're tired of racism being deemed to be a one way street when it's not.

Back
Top Bottom