• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

SPLC Tracks Declining White Percentage

phattonez

Catholic
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Mark Potok, a senior fellow at the SPLC, has a note posted in his office tracking the non-Hispanic white percentage of the US population by year.

lsJhAKK.png

That's a little curious. Does anyone want to comment on this?

Mark Potok, a senior fellow at the SPLC, has a note posted in his office tracking the non-Hispanic white percentage of the US population by year.

lsJhAKK.png

I don't say this explains it but there's lily-white nations in Europe that would have negative population growth without immigration. Belgium, the Netherlands, Austria, without immigration their nations would be in decline. A tough position to be in with an aging populace.

I don't say this explains it but there's lily-white nations in Europe that would have negative population growth without immigration. Belgium, the Netherlands, Austria, without immigration their nations would be in decline. A tough position to be in with an aging populace.

If it doesn't explain it, then why do you bring this up?

The racism that has existed for decades in the upper ranks of the SPLC, makes that note rather uninteresting.

Lol, of course. How would you feel about an avowed anti-hate group keeping track of the declining Palestinian population of Israel?

Oh, sorry. I replied before I realized the story, to you, was the SPLC keeping track, not what they're keeping track of.

Lol, of course. How would you feel about an avowed anti-hate group keeping track of the declining Palestinian population of Israel?
Go ahead, explain how the two are relatable.

If it doesn't explain it, then why do you bring this up?

It's a factor, obviously. White nations have perilously low birth rates.
Do you want a single, simple meme to explain a complicated social issue? Of course you do. Everything that can't fit on a bumper sticker is irrelevant.

The racism that has existed for decades in the upper ranks of the SPLC, makes that note rather uninteresting.

What do you suppose is racist about tracking the changing demographics of a country?
Oh, wait, SPLC. Obviously racist.
As you were...

with geographical isolation becoming less and lass of a factor, it's obvious that races are going to become increasingly mixed. given that those who want pure races are mostly racist idiots, i support this.

What do you suppose is racist about tracking the changing demographics of a country?
Oh, wait, SPLC. Obviously racist.
As you were...

It shows an obsession with race from someone who works for an organisation where racism has permeated their ranks for years.

So why should it surprise me?

It's about as racist as average rainfall data.

The times they are a changing!

I live in a large multi-cultural city, and always have. I enjoy the excitement of cultural differences in food and people, and absolutely loved cross-cultural dating.

In fact, I always believed:

"If you want to know another culture - date them!

(And I did, whenever I could!)

So this decrease in Caucasian-Americans bothers me not in the least. Skin colour and ethnicity never meant much to me, to begin with.

I think it is a good idea for someone tracking hate from white nationalists to track this. When I hear huge racists like Nick Fuentes or Richard Spencer speak on the matter, this is perhaps their main talking point.

It shows an obsession with race from someone who works for an organisation where racism has permeated their ranks for years.

So why should it surprise me?

Tracking the changing demographics of a nation shows racism? Is that what you're saying? No, that's not it. What it is, is someone in the SPLC was tracking the changes. It wouldn't be racism without the SPLC in the equation. Right? Right?

lsJhAKK.png

It's interesting that you don't provide a link.

lsJhAKK.png

Whites are in the majority in many northern hemisphere nations. The business of slavery helped bring more blacks to the northern hemisphere, like open borders are bringing more browns into the US.

It's interesting that you don't provide a link.

Yeah, and it's interesting that this pic was purported to be taken in the guy's home. In his office, lots of people could refute it being there.

Whites are in the majority in many northern hemisphere nations. The business of slavery helped bring more blacks to the northern hemisphere, like open borders are bringing more browns into the US.

Always a pleasure showing how unbelievably ignorant you are...

Map-Northern-Hemisphere-2014-600x382.jpg

Brilliant observation. Seriously.
What's it got to do with anything?

Last edited:

Whats your point? Are you equating Palestinians and American Whites in terms of being oppressed groups? Or in any terms? Because you can't equate those two groups. It doesn't work.

Last edited:
The times they are a changing!

I live in a large multi-cultural city, and always have. I enjoy the excitement of cultural differences in food and people, and absolutely loved cross-cultural dating.

In fact, I always believed:

"If you want to know another culture - date them!

(And I did, whenever I could!)

So this decrease in Caucasian-Americans bothers me not in the least. Skin colour and ethnicity never meant much to me, to begin with.

Damn, that sounds a lot like Vancouver, my home town. It's gone from very whitebread when I was a kid (although there were small Japanese/Chinese/Indian populations), to the current 40% born outside Canada. And I agree with you, that makes for a great city. :)

Both sides very closely keep track. It’s of great concern to both because Palestinians are breeding faster. So..... [emoji2369]

Back
Top Bottom