• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Spitting on Their Graves: Democrats Leave Benghazi Hearing Before Testimony From Fami

trfjr

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
During the second portion of a House Oversight and Government Reform hearing about Benghazi Thursday on Capitol Hill, the majority of Democrats on the Committee left the room and refused to listen to the testimony of Patricia Smith and Charles Woods. Ms. Smith is the mother of Sean Smith, an information management officer killed in the 9/11 Benghazi attack. Charles Woods is the father of Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods, who was also killed

Spitting on Their Graves: Democrats Leave Benghazi Hearing Before Testimony From Families of Victims - Katie Pavlich

you on the left are cowards nothing but yellow belly slobbering cowards. like that famous tree in the forest, if they weren't around to hear the truth they wouldn't have to own up to it.

Re: Spitting on Their Graves: Democrats Leave Benghazi Hearing Before Testimony From

Spitting on Their Graves: Democrats Leave Benghazi Hearing Before Testimony From Families of Victims - Katie Pavlich

you on the left are cowards nothing but yellow belly slobbering cowards. like that famous tree in the forest, if they weren't around to hear the truth they wouldn't have to own up to it.

dude not even Darrel issa, the chairman of the committee heading up this investigation, did not have the time to attend this hearing.

Re: Spitting on Their Graves: Democrats Leave Benghazi Hearing Before Testimony From

Do you have a source from something other than a one-paragraph blog without links to a legitimate news site?

dude not even Darrel issa, the chairman of the committee heading up this investigation, did not have the time to attend this hearing.

"Oh".....you mean he wasn't there for the first portion and beginning?

Well they did have at least 2 of them stick around. Guess Cummings couldn't really walk out considering his role as their mouthpiece.

The far side of the room, shown empty in the photo, belongs to the Democrats. The only Democrats who stayed were Ranking Member Elijah Cummings and Rep. Jackie Speier. .....snip~

Does anyone have a link to a legitimate news source that says the democrats packed up and walked out en masse because they "refused" to listen to the relatives of those killed at Benghazi? Anybody??

Does anyone have a link to a legitimate news source that says the democrats packed up and walked out en masse because they "refused" to listen to the relatives of those killed at Benghazi? Anybody??

Nah DiAnna.....Katie Pavlich is the writer and from TownHall. FoxNation has it up.....but they link back to Pavlich. Which if ya go by the Twitter link takes one to some Photos and Videos.

Nah DiAnna.....Katie Pavlich is the writer and from TownHall. FoxNation has it up.....but they link back to Pavlich. Which if ya go by the Twitter link takes one to some Photos and Videos.

Thanks! I couldn't find anything substantive either, so although my first reaction was *gasp! why would anyone do something so rude to the grieving relatives*, my second was to make certain that the democrats actually did what the OP's link accused them of doing and for the reasons the OP's link gave.

I'll save my outrage for something that can be sourced. Appreciate you taking a look for me. My google skills are adequate, but not superior, lol!

]

it just happened an hour ago even then I doubt you hear any of it on the Obama lap dog media

Democrats can drag in the grieving parents of the children lost in the Newtown but will walk out on a grieving mother of a lost American hero that gave his life trying to protect and save his co works you democrats are beyond despicable

Benghazi Victim’s Mom: Obama, Hillary, and Biden ‘All Lied to Me’ | Mediaite

here is her testimony noticed mediate didn't not mention the democrat walk out. just as much of a cowardly act not reposting it as doing it

Last edited:

it just happened an hour ago even then I doubt you hear any of it on the Obama lap dog media

Democrats can drag in the grieving parents of the children lost in the Newtown but will walk out on a grieving mother of a lost American hero that gave his life trying to protect and save his co works you democrats are beyond despicable

You have yet to offer objective evidence that anything of the sort happened. A legitimate story on this would specify what happened, when it happened, what statements were made when it happened, get both sides of what happened and why, and report it all. Unsourced blogs are worthless. :shrug:

Thanks! I couldn't find anything substantive either, so although my first reaction was *gasp! why would anyone do something so rude to the grieving relatives*, my second was to make certain that the democrats actually did what the OP's link accused them of doing and for the reasons the OP's link gave.

I'll save my outrage for something that can be sourced. Appreciate you taking a look for me. My google skills are adequate, but not superior, lol!

:lol: Mine aint much better.....but like you I wanted to know if it was true. Especially in that if any discussion comes up about it, I would try not to leave any outs with those on the left.....over it. :2razz:

Like with most tragic events, the Left just assumes you're over it by now. 8)

What do you think Republicans are doing with Mrs. Smith?

did the republicans disrespected those grieving parents from Newtown by walking out on them?

]

here is her testimony noticed mediate didn't not mention the democrat walk out. just as much of a cowardly act not reposting it as doing it

Heya Trf. :2wave: More Importantly is keeping these pics out in the Public all the way until 2016. So that Hillary doesn't even think about running for the Presidency. She was just here a couple days ago for a Charity/Looking for Sponsors and Backers. Anytime Hillary goes anywhere she needs to be greeted by these pics and the Ones of Ambassador Stevens. Especially with them dragging his body around. She sent Stevens to his death.....and all that has to be put with the pics of the Dead. Didn't even call back to check on her people.....Is this who you want to Lead this Nation and to care about you!!!!!

BenghaziVictims091913.png

You have yet to offer objective evidence that anything of the sort happened. A legitimate story on this would specify what happened, when it happened, what statements were made when it happened, get both sides of what happened and why, and report it all. Unsourced blogs are worthless. :shrug:

Darrell Issa: Dems ‘excuse themselves’ from testimony by Benghazi family members [pic] | Twitchy

but I guess you are waiting for either buzzfeed or huff n puff post to report on it well don't hold your breath

did the republicans disrespected those grieving parents from Newtown by walking out on them?

Give substantive evidence that they did that, and I shall happily join your outrage. A picture proves nothing, except someone in the building had a camera at some point in time. There's no evidence as to where or when it was taken. At this point it's nothing more than unsubstantiated blogger propaganda.

Give substantive evidence that they did that, and I shall happily join your outrage. A picture proves nothing, except someone in the building had a camera at some point in time. There's no evidence as to where or when it was taken. At this point it's nothing more than unsubstantiated blogger propaganda.

Democrats ‘Excuse Themselves’ From House Hearing Before Family Members of Benghazi Heroes Testify | TheBlaze.com

like I said they well not report on this from the left wing media like your waiting for the lap dog alphabet media ABC NBC CBS CNN and MSNBC will do everything they can to protect democrats

Heya Trf. :2wave: More Importantly is keeping these pics out in the Public all the way until 2016. So that Hillary doesn't even think about running for the Presidency. She was just here a couple days ago for a Charity/Looking for Sponsors and Backers. Anytime Hillary goes anywhere she needs to be greeted by these pics and the Ones of Ambassador Stevens. Especially with them dragging his body around. She sent Stevens to his death.....and all that has to be put with the pics of the Dead. Didn't even call back to check on her people.....Is this who you want to Lead this Nation and to care about you!!!!!

I knew Sean Smith and I'd appreciate you not using his image and death for your personal political bull****. Thank you.

Stevens was being brought to a hospital.

I knew Sean Smith and I'd appreciate you not using his image and death for your personal political bull****. Thank you.

Get over it and get use to seeing it.....or make it simple like. Tell Hillary don't even have the nerve to think of running.

Then there wont be a need to use any of them.

Last edited:

Get over it and get use to seeing it.....or make it simple like. Tell Hillary don't even have the nerve to think of running.

Then there wont be a need to use any of them.

And the truth comes out. Conservatives do not give a **** about the victims families, they just see this as something to use against Clinton. The fear of her is palpable.

And the truth comes out. Conservatives do not give a **** about the victims families, they just see this as something to use against Clinton. The fear of her is palpable.

Awwww.....snif snif. I'm heartbroken. :roll:
tissue.gif
To bad I'm not a conservative. :doh

Maybe you progressives and liberals will finally take notice.....we going to play the game. Like All of you do!
evil5.gif

Speaking of Fear which your Progressives know and live well.....isn't that why there is the Cry and whine.

Last edited:

Republicans were banned by the democrats from bringing those pictures into the hearings

so it is perfectly alright for democrats to stand on the graves of the dead children in the Newton shooting and have their parents testify to push for gun control
but republicans be dammed if they bring in the grieving mother of a fallen America hero looking for the truth of her sons death
you can go to hell

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom