• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Spitting on Their Graves: Democrats Leave Benghazi Hearing Before Testimony From Fami

Re: Spitting on Their Graves: Democrats Leave Benghazi Hearing Before Testimony From

Republicans were banned by the democrats from bringing those pictures into the hearings

I would set them up in front of their Offices. Have people follow them around with them. Make them live that which they fear most. Put them out in front of their Homes where their families live. Maybe then they will get the message.

I would make them live it!

Clintons actions are and were unacceptable. Never calling back to check on her people. Says it all!

See I am more like Hal Moore.....I will be the first to step on the battlefield and I will be the last to step off, and I will leave no man or woman of mine.....behind!!!!!

Re: Spitting on Their Graves: Democrats Leave Benghazi Hearing Before Testimony From

And the truth comes out. Conservatives do not give a **** about the victims families, they just see this as something to use against Clinton. The fear of her is palpable.

It was a grieving mother of a fallen American hero. she wasn't dragged into anything she was there looking for the truth after she was blatantly lied to by Obama Clinton Rice and Biden

And those cowardly Democrats did nothing but disrespected her by walking out for nothing but selfish political reasons

Does anyone have a link to a legitimate news source that says the democrats packed up and walked out en masse because they "refused" to listen to the relatives of those killed at Benghazi? Anybody??

When Townhall.com doesn't have any credibility, it's time to surrender and lower the stars and stipes.

If you missed it, I believe you can look for yourself on C-Span. -> C-SPAN | Congress, Politics, Books, U.S. History

The PJ Tatler » Benghazi Victims’ Parents Assail Administration for Lies, Lack of Information — as Democrats Leave the Room!

When Townhall.com doesn't have any credibility, it's time to surrender and lower the stars and stipes.

If you missed it, I believe you can look for yourself on C-Span. -> C-SPAN | Congress, Politics, Books, U.S. History

The PJ Tatler » Benghazi Victims’ Parents Assail Administration for Lies, Lack of Information — as Democrats Leave the Room!

Well in truth.....I think when Katie puts anything out. The left does take notice.

columnistpavlich.gif

Katie Pavlich is the News Editor at Townhall.com. She is also the author of Fast and Furious: Barack Obama's Bloodiest Scandal and the Shameless Cover-Up.....snip~

The men who died did so by running toward gunfire. The Democrats that left ran away from words. Pricks.

Well in truth.....I think when Katie puts anything out. The left does take notice.

columnistpavlich.gif

Katie Pavlich is the News Editor at Townhall.com. She is also the author of Fast and Furious: Barack Obama's Bloodiest Scandal and the Shameless Cover-Up.....snip~

why is it all the drop dead gorgeous women journalist are on the right and the left has nothing but ugly hags

It was a grieving mother of a fallen American hero. she wasn't dragged into anything she was there looking for the truth after she was blatantly lied to by Obama Clinton Rice and Biden

And those cowardly Democrats did nothing but disrespected her by walking out for nothing but selfish political reasons

Is lying about the Iraq War and sending 3,000 'American heroes' to die somehow better?

I'm wondering, because I really hate partisanship and double standards, and so I am wondering if this is just an "I hate Obama because it's Obama" thing.

Spitting on Their Graves: Democrats Leave Benghazi Hearing Before Testimony F...

Is lying about the Iraq War and sending 3,000 'American heroes' to die somehow better?

I'm wondering, because I really hate partisanship and double standards, and so I am wondering if this is just an "I hate Obama because it's Obama" thing.

I don't think that Senator Kerry lied when he said that Saddam had WMD's. Of course that would be appropriate to discuss on a thread about Iraq. This thread has a particular item about Libya.

are you for real just give it up he has been out of office for 5 years when is the statute of limitations of "Blame Bush" or "Bush did it also" going to run out. It is getting very old and stale and does nothing but make you look desperate in any argument. you sound like my 7 years old "well so and so did it also" do you know how foolish it makes you

are you for real just give it up he has been out of office for 5 years when is the statute of limitations of "Blame Bush" or "Bush did it also" going to run out. It is getting very old and stale and does nothing but make you look desperate in any argument. you sound like my 7 years old "well so and so did it also" do you know how foolish it makes you

This isn't a "blame Bush" post. I'm just wondering what you think about what those on the other side of the political spectrum have done, and if they are cowardly, un-American, should go to hell, etc, etc.

This isn't a "blame Bush" post. I'm just wondering what you think about what those on the other side of the political spectrum have done, and if they are cowardly, un-American, should go to hell, etc, etc.

Did Bush or any one in his administration walk out of any testimony of a mother of a fallen solider? Im not saying i agree with the Iraq war I was against it, but not once did he or anyone in his administration disrespect any mother or father of a fallen solider like those spineless cowardly democrats did as a matter of fact Bush has devoted the majority of his time helping those wounded soldiers after his presidency

So your failed attempt of a comparison is just that fail and it makes you look desperate for your lame attempt to excuse what those despicable democrats did

Last edited:

The only thing worse than Democrats are the lowlifes who defend them.

It's a change the subject post, go f*** yourself.

Did michael Moore come up with the idea to parade a bunch of political tools up there in front of congress? yes yes, it is so horrible 4 people in libya died due to violence. Pardon me, but the incessant whining for a year and dancing on the corses of the 4 people who have died by the right, not to mention to blatant lies and BS about it, has really just become pointless. I cannot blame them if they did walk out because I am tired of hearing about it too. I am tired of it being hyped up into something it wasn't. I am tired of hearing it is all Obama's fault because he didn't say terrorism even though he did. I am tired of the right for dragging this back up over and over despite clearly being wrong over and over. Burt I guess they paid the families well to **** on their dead relatives graves and become political schills for a group of people who wouldn't have a clue we even had a benghazi consulate if it wasn't destroyed.

The pure emotuional ploy by the right is because they simply do not have anything left but to march a bunch of greiving family members in front of congress and hope they can convince everyone that the pile of lies and BS they have presented is worth something. I would cry too if the deaths of my family were reduced to an attack on Obama and nothing else. Oh, and did anyone check those simps pockets for some fake tears? If they are willing to sell their family's memories for some BS attack on Obama I am sure they needed something to help them cry because their are soulless turds who probably got some big bucks for this.

Oh, and for the reps and cons who are about to whine, get on impeaching Obama for breaking the law and spying on the american people without an investigation. You ignore when he breaks the law, and then you play chicken little when he hasn't broken any laws. You just want something to complain about because deep down inside you are happy Obama is protecting you. You want him spying on you and doing wars for you. You love him for killing Osama. In the end you are probably calling people on your Obamaphone to tell them how you cannot wait for your medicaid and welfare checks from him. If you really did not like him, you have a way to get him and you completely ignore it because obama is a great republican.

Well, I didn't have 6 hours to spare to watch the entire session, especially with a po-dunk wireless system that barely keeps up with YouTube. However, in scanning and checking every 30 min or so, I did notice that of the 39 members of the Oversight Committee (22 republicans and 17 democrats), that there was never more than 6 to 10 in the chamber at any given point in time... including when the family members were speaking.

I also noticed that there was a democrat, Jackie Spiere, speaking to Sean Smith's mother, and if I'd had the time and inclination to sit in front of the tube for the final hour, I'm willing to bet that there were other democrats who spoke to the victims' families as well.

So the entire source of this "story" is a tweet by Darryl Issa, saying all the democrats "refused" to hear the victims' families, which was not only untrue, but left out the fact that the vast majority of republicans were also absent.

There's a reason I was horrified by this report. Ambassador Stevens was born in my town, and he is buried in my town. His parents live in my town. They have gone on record as being appalled and heartsick that their son's death is being used as a political football for partisan gain. This meeting was no different than all the other partisan rhetoric, which also would have appalled them.

A 144-character drive-by filled with outright lies, lies of omission and half truths has once again fueled manufactured outrage strictly for political gain. Ambassador Stevens would not have been proud. His parents would not have been proud. Shame on all of you who care only for the truth when it suits your agenda.

It's a change the subject post, go f*** yourself.

Okay? I guess if you can't say something worthwhile, say "go **** yourself"

You, as always sawyerloggingon, are the greater bearer of wisdom. You make your points by making no points at all.

My point is the following: If what happened in Benghazi means Democrats "burning in hell", does that also merit the lie that Bush told?

Did michael Moore come up with the idea to parade a bunch of political tools up there in front of congress? yes yes, it is so horrible 4 people in libya died due to violence. Pardon me, but the incessant whining for a year and dancing on the corses of the 4 people who have died by the right, not to mention to blatant lies and BS about it, has really just become pointless. I cannot blame them if they did walk out because I am tired of hearing about it too. I am tired of it being hyped up into something it wasn't. I am tired of hearing it is all Obama's fault because he didn't say terrorism even though he did. I am tired of the right for dragging this back up over and over despite clearly being wrong over and over. Burt I guess they paid the families well to **** on their dead relatives graves and become political schills for a group of people who wouldn't have a clue we even had a benghazi consulate if it wasn't destroyed.

The pure emotuional ploy by the right is because they simply do not have anything left but to march a bunch of greiving family members in front of congress and hope they can convince everyone that the pile of lies and BS they have presented is worth something. I would cry too if the deaths of my family were reduced to an attack on Obama and nothing else. Oh, and did anyone check those simps pockets for some fake tears? If they are willing to sell their family's memories for some BS attack on Obama I am sure they needed something to help them cry because their are soulless turds who probably got some big bucks for this.

Oh, and for the reps and cons who are about to whine, get on impeaching Obama for breaking the law and spying on the american people without an investigation. You ignore when he breaks the law, and then you play chicken little when he hasn't broken any laws. You just want something to complain about because deep down inside you are happy Obama is protecting you. You want him spying on you and doing wars for you. You love him for killing Osama. In the end you are probably calling people on your Obamaphone to tell them how you cannot wait for your medicaid and welfare checks from him. If you really did not like him, you have a way to get him and you completely ignore it because obama is a great republican.

You know your a real pos . That mother the day her boy came home in a coffin dead because your bitch Hillary and you king Obama refused to send any help. he died on top of a building laser targeting the enemy hoping the spineless coward of a president would have ordered at least one plane to give them support. then that bitch, the amateur president and his stooges bold faced lied to her and blamed it on a video that had nothing to do with it
a year later as she is still waiting for answers and getting ignored and dismissed by that coward and bitch she came to Washington trying to get questions answered she has been asking for over a year, and we have pos like you just brushing her off like she or her son that she lost doesn't matter
then the nerve of those despicable democrats just walking out on her like she was just a pain in their sides and doesn't deserve any of their time
you really should be ashamed and im shocked a human if you are one would act like that with as much disrespect you have just shown for a mother who lost her son that was bold faced lied to
you need to turn in your American citizenship because your more than unAmerican your not even human

:inandout:

Well, I didn't have 6 hours to spare to watch the entire session, especially with a po-dunk wireless system that barely keeps up with YouTube. However, in scanning and checking every 30 min or so, I did notice that of the 39 members of the Oversight Committee (22 republicans and 17 democrats), that there was never more than 6 to 10 in the chamber at any given point in time... including when the family members were speaking.

I also noticed that there was a democrat, Jackie Spiere, speaking to Sean Smith's mother, and if I'd had the time and inclination to sit in front of the tube for the final hour, I'm willing to bet that there were other democrats who spoke to the victims' families as well.

So the entire source of this "story" is a tweet by Darryl Issa, saying all the democrats "refused" to hear the victims' families, which was not only untrue, but left out the fact that the vast majority of republicans were also absent.

There's a reason I was horrified by this report. Ambassador Stevens was born in my town, and he is buried in my town. His parents live in my town. They have gone on record as being appalled and heartsick that their son's death is being used as a political football for partisan gain. This meeting was no different than all the other partisan rhetoric, which also would have appalled them.

A 144-character drive-by filled with outright lies, lies of omission and half truths has once again fueled manufactured outrage strictly for political gain. Ambassador Stevens would not have been proud. His parents would not have been proud. Shame on all of you who care only for the truth when it suits your agenda.

if you would have read the link I posted it mentioned that only two democrats stayed they were Ranking Member Elijah Cummings and Rep. Jackie Speier.

Here’s the list of people who walked out:

Carolyn Maloney, NY
Danny Davis, IL
Eleanor Holmes Norton, DC
Gerald E. Connolly, VA
Jim Cooper, TN
John Tierney, MA
Mark Pocan, WI
Matt Cartwright, PA
Michelle Lujan Grisham, NM
Peter Welch, VT
Stephen Lynch, MA
Steven Horsford, NV
Tammy Duckworth, IL
Tony Cardenas, CA
William Lacy Clay, MO

so why should I beleave you watch the healing when you didn't even read the link I posted

Okay? I guess if you can't say something worthwhile, say "go **** yourself"

You, as always sawyerloggingon, are the greater bearer of wisdom. You make your points by making no points at all.

My point is the following: If what happened in Benghazi means Democrats "burning in hell", does that also merit the lie that Bush told?

And my point is all you want to do is change the subject.

if you would have read the link I posted it mentioned that only two democrats stayed they were Ranking Member Elijah Cummings and Rep. Jackie Speier.

Here’s the list of people who walked out:

Carolyn Maloney, NY
Danny Davis, IL
Eleanor Holmes Norton, DC
Gerald E. Connolly, VA
Jim Cooper, TN
John Tierney, MA
Mark Pocan, WI
Matt Cartwright, PA
Michelle Lujan Grisham, NM
Peter Welch, VT
Stephen Lynch, MA
Steven Horsford, NV
Tammy Duckworth, IL
Tony Cardenas, CA
William Lacy Clay, MO

so why should I beleave you watch the healing when you didn't even read the link I posted

How many republicans walked out? Because there were not more than 6-8 representatives in total sitting there when the families were speaking.

As I pointed out earlier, there were never more than a few representatives in that hearing at any given time, so the statement that democrats got up and walked out en masse right before the families spoke, and implying that all the republicans stayed is a lie.

And it seems the Democrats also didn't have six hours to spare.

The endgame being that the Democrats claim that there were no orders to "stand down."

If true, that means no orders were issued from the White House or the State Department. There was no response, and four Americans were abandoned to defend for themselves.

Many of us call that dereliction of duty.

How many republicans walked out? Because there were not more than 6-8 representatives in total sitting there when the families were speaking.

As I pointed out earlier, there were never more than a few representatives in that hearing at any given time, so the statement that democrats got up and walked out en masse right before the families spoke, and implying that all the republicans stayed is a lie.

I'm pretty sure all of the Republican Congressman have already listen to the families of those Americans who were abandoned. Rep. Darrell Issa has talked to those family members more than a few times.

Even President Obama, VP Biden and Secretary of State Clinton talked to the family members when their coffins were unloaded at Dover AFB and all three lied and said it was all about a youtube video.

Back
Top Bottom