• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Spikes in heart and brain

Good4Nothin

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
A recent case study in the Vaccines journal describes autopsy results of a 76 year old man, who died after a third covid vaccination.

"The findings corroborate previous reports of encephalitis and myocarditis caused by gene-based COVID-19 vaccines."

A recent case study in the Vaccines journal describes autopsy results of a 76 year old man, who died after a third covid vaccination.

"The findings corroborate previous reports of encephalitis and myocarditis caused by gene-based COVID-19 vaccines."

More antivaxxer claptrap.

How many dead from vaccines?

No one knows how many died from vaccines. Here is one case study, showing exactly how the vaccine spikes can cause death.

None. The vaccine prevents death. Any deaths that are purported to be tied to the vaccine are, without question, Russian propaganda intended to overthrow the government and MUST be stopped by any means necessary. Anti-vaxxers are traitors not just to this nation but to the world as a whole!!!!

So if the Covid vaccine may have contributed to the death of this 76 year old man and Covid has killed 6,551,107 people overall, your conclusion is to bash the vaccine? :unsure:

You never stop spreading bullshit...
I don't know about that. Last VAERS report I saw indicated over a million reported adverse reactions and more than 30k deaths. I mean, you can certainly call that "bullshit" but we had less cases than that when we started shutting everything down during Covid.

So if the Covid vaccine may have contributed to the death of this 76 year old man and Covid has killed 6,551,107 people overall, your conclusion is to bash the vaccine? :unsure:
Long term effects are yet to be determined.

None. The vaccine prevents death. Any deaths that are purported to be tied to the vaccine are, without question, Russian propaganda intended to overthrow the government and MUST be stopped by any means necessary. Anti-vaxxers are traitors not just to this nation but to the world as a whole!!!!
The handful of anti-vaxxers that I know all seem to navigate life with relative ease. Live and let live.

Because they did an autopsy, they know exactly how the vaccine spikes killed him. We don't know how many others were killed in a similar way, since autopsies were not done.

The study doesn't say that the spike proteins from the vaccine caused the man's death. These other health issues were noted as well.

PD was confirmed by post-mortem examinations. Furthermore, signs of aspiration pneumonia and systemic arteriosclerosis were evident

Because they did an autopsy, they know exactly how the vaccine spikes killed him. We don't know how many others were killed in a similar way, since autopsies were not done.

6,551,107 Covid deaths.

Do you honestly believe Covid vaccines have killed anywhere near that number?

Same with Covid. I'd rather take my chances and try not to get as sick as a I could without a vaccine in the meanwhile. 🤷‍♀️
I've had it. You're overreacting.

I don't know about that. Last VAERS report I saw indicated over a million reported adverse reactions and more than 30k deaths. I mean, you can certainly call that "bullshit" but we had less cases than that when we started shutting everything down during Covid.

How many deaths ATTRIBUTED to vaccines?

The starting assumption is the vaccines are very safe, according to the CDC and FDA, so autopsies are not usually done to find out.

If you read the study, this guy had some pretty serious pre-existing conditions and had an unusual reaction after his first vaccine. You have to wonder why he got two more.

He was probably assured that the vaccines are safe, and that he needed them because he had risk factors.

COVID has killed 6.5 million people, but there are effective vaccines. Removing anti-vax woo woo spam from social media is a good idea, IMO.

John Stockton claims to have a list of ‘hundreds’ of vaccinated athletes that have ‘dropped dead’ on the field

and these are hundreds of athletes in their prime dropping dead, not a 76 year-old man with health issues.

Back
Top Bottom