• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Special Rights for Homosexuals?

You are typical, and very predictable.That is precisely why your SSM cause will to continue to struggle and fail.

You answer no tough questions posed to you, and resort to name calling, and fallacious tactics in order to draw attention away from the only "holding on by a string" basis you have for your case.

Repeatedly in every post, you refer to everyone who's not on board with you, as having a mob mentality.Yet you seem offended when someone points out your elitist mentality.Here's your first clue, "mob mentality" wins elections, elitist mentalities, alienate people.You single handedly are hurting your cause and making that '08 election looking sweeter and sweeter for the opposition.Yes, you are an elitist, look it up.

You make another bold claim in that I critisized you for following forum rules, again your clueless as to what's being said(so we take away your first clue).
READ! I critisized you for blabbering over and over about Ad populum, fallacy, mob mentality, loving vs virginia, etc....every post is a copy/paste job of the previous post.Your support group has programmed you well :2wave:

Femmonazi? My, you have so many clever names you call yourself. Again, I've never called you these names you keep describing yourself with.
Femmonazi is an interesting choice though.

You've definitely opened my eye's to your agenda, my vote will now go, to cancel yours out.

MODERATOR GAVEL
:smash:

Try not to make this personal guys... Have a nice day :lol:.

GottaHurt said:
You are typical, and very predictable.That is precisely why your SSM cause will to continue to struggle and fail.

You answer no tough questions posed to you, and resort to name calling, and fallacious tactics in order to draw attention away from the only "holding on by a string" basis you have for your case.

Repeatedly in every post, you refer to everyone who's not on board with you, as having a mob mentality.Yet you seem offended when someone points out your elitist mentality.Here's your first clue, "mob mentality" wins elections, elitist mentalities, alienate people.You single handedly are hurting your cause and making that '08 election looking sweeter and sweeter for the opposition.Yes, you are an elitist, look it up.

You make another bold claim in that I critisized you for following forum rules, again your clueless as to what's being said(so we take away your first clue).
READ! I critisized you for blabbering over and over about Ad populum, fallacy, mob mentality, loving vs virginia, etc....every post is a copy/paste job of the previous post.Your support group has programmed you well :2wave:

Femmonazi? My, you have so many clever names you call yourself. Again, I've never called you these names you keep describing yourself with.
Femmonazi is an interesting choice though.

You've definitely opened my eye's to your agenda, my vote will now go, to cancel yours out.

I'm not seeing this naming calling you mention. Could you point it out so I can deal with the issue. Thanks

Pacridge said:
I'm not seeing this naming calling you mention. Could you point it out so I can deal with the issue. Thanks

I was referring to the "inherently stupid" line, page 8. I'll concede and retract my accusation, it was nit picky at best.

GottaHurt said:
I was referring to the "inherently stupid" line, page 8. I'll concede and retract my accusation, it was nit picky at best.

The line isn't directed at anyone. Good call removing your complaint.

Back
Top Bottom