• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Speaking of “Bad People”

There's nothing worse than Trump haters who have to keep on coming up with reasons to justify their hatred. They are easy to detect, though, when they spout off with the multimedia echo chamber nonsense like "Trump’s belligerent nationalism and racist conspiracy theories".

This writer, though, is using this nonsense and other stuff to go after former Dems who now support Trump.

Oh well, it's all cool, I guess. It gets her a paycheck and it gives the useful idiots something to talk about.

Moving on...

There's nothing worse than Trump haters who have to keep on coming up with reasons to justify their hatred. They are easy to detect, though, when they spout off with the multimedia echo chamber nonsense like "Trump’s belligerent nationalism and racist conspiracy theories".

This writer, though, is using this nonsense and other stuff to go after former Dems who now support Trump.

Oh well, it's all cool, I guess. It gets her a paycheck and it gives the useful idiots something to talk about.

Moving on...

The author of this editorial is not coming up with reasons to hate Trump. Nobody needs to do that. She's theorizing on why anyone with intelligence and education would support Trump. That is the mystery.

She's theorizing on why anyone with intelligence and education would support Trump. That is the mystery.

Not much of a mystery really. Basically, as a non-US citizen, I posit that we would work with whomever your Electoral College would pick the POTUS to be for you.

The author of this editorial is not coming up with reasons to hate Trump. Nobody needs to do that. She's theorizing on why anyone with intelligence and education would support Trump. That is the mystery.

I didn't say she's coming up with reasons to hate Trump. She already has her reasons. I said she she's coming up with reasons...based on nonsense...to justify her hatred.

She's also trying to justify her hatred by attacking anyone...former Hillary lovers, in this case...by using that same nonsense.

Not much of a mystery really. Basically, as a non-US citizen, I posit that we would work with whomever your Electoral College would pick the POTUS to be for you.

There is a difference between working with and supporting.

Trumpists are fascist. Trumpism is fascism. It really is s simple as that. Any “moderate republicans” that existed are being purged, or are already voting Democrat.

I didn't say she's coming up with reasons to hate Trump. She already has her reasons. I said she she's coming up with reasons...based on nonsense...to justify her hatred.

She's also trying to justify her hatred by attacking anyone...former Hillary lovers, in this case...by using that same nonsense.

That's just silly. She barely mentioned Trump. He was not the subject of the editorial. You admitted she had her reasons to hate Trump, if she does. You're entitled you your opinion that she was trying to justify that but it's only an opinion.

That's just silly. She barely mentioned Trump. He was not the subject of the editorial. You admitted she had her reasons to hate Trump, if she does. You're entitled you your opinion that she was trying to justify that but it's only an opinion.

You're kidding right? The entire article was about why she thinks (at least some) people support Trump. Without Trump she has no article.

oh hey there DDD! Long time no see. :2wave:

You're kidding right? The entire article was about why she thinks (at least some) people support Trump. Without Trump she has no article.

Trump wasn't the subject of the article. The motives of some of his supporters was.

I don't think that's a fair assessment at all, and one which isn't going to help us bridge the gap that continues to widen in this country. There are intelligent and educated people who support Trump; I think in this particular group it's more about what economic priorities are important to them. I also think that people in this group generally think Trump of more as a useful tool than support him as a leader in a broader sense.

LOL!!

She used Trump's name 16 times in that short article.

Right..."barely".

I don't think that's a fair assessment at all, and one which isn't going to help us bridge the gap that continues to widen in this country. There are intelligent and educated people who support Trump; I think in this particular group it's more about what economic priorities are important to them. I also think that people in this group generally think Trump of more as a useful tool than support him as a leader in a broader sense.

I was speaking of the article, not my own opinion.

There is a difference between working with and supporting.

How do you think a "I shall work with you, but in protest" attitude would go in international relations? You think anyone of your POTUSes are blind to see lack of support when there is none?

Nah, we support and work whomever your electoral college decides your POTUS to be for you.

oh hey there DDD! Long time no see. :2wave:

Hey there AW, yeah it has been a while indeed! :)

You see, DP was kind enough to allow the 3rd D of my username to stand even though it was not merited. But after a while here in DP, I had to go ahead and earn myself my 3rd D and be more accurate. :cool:

There's nothing worse than Trump haters who have to keep on coming up with reasons to justify their hatred.

LOL, Trump publicly supported Neo Nazis and the KKK, saying some are "very fine people". That should be reason enough, don't you think?

Mind you, this fits in nicely with his energizing base:

Trump's Midterm Closing Argument: Pure Racial Fear

Trump appears to believe his base is largely composed of cowardly racists. Do you think you know Trump's base better than Trump himself?

Back
Top Bottom