• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Speaking at a rally in Pennsylvania, Donald Trump praised Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping.

Did Jim Jones' followers wake up? No, the drank poisoned Kool Aid before renouncing him.

Can you imagine what Reagan would say today about a former Republican president praising the dictator of Russia and denouncing the American president?
This is not the same party as Reagan.

Even Progressives would not doubt Reagan's patriotism.

Its sad for America

Did Jim Jones' followers wake up? No, the drank poisoned Kool Aid before renouncing him.

Can you imagine what Reagan would say today about a former Republican president praising the dictator of Russia and denouncing the American president?
Real Conservatives / Republicans like Reagan are rolling over in their graves watching what has happened to the Republican party in the last 7 or 8 years.
Have a nice day

the American people have to realize that TRUMP is all about TRUMP and doesn't give a sh-- about America.
IF he can use the American people to become a dictator or a KING he will and the people on the right are so stupid they can't see this.
Trump is so envious of the two of them he can't stand it.
and the people on the right will not see anything wrong with this.
Have a nice day
Until Trump comes to take their guns. No dictator ever in this world has allowed his citizens to possess and willy nilly carry firearms. The first two amendments are the first to go in a dictatorship.

Be careful what you wish for Trumpers.

More TDS on display.

I keep my friends close, but my enemies closer.

I guess you think those leaders are idiots.

Best not to downplay the enemy, or you’ll be sleeping with it.
NOBODY was down playing our enemies TRUMP was praising them
it is time for people on the right to WAKE UP
Have a nice day

More TDS on display.

I keep my friends close, but my enemies closer.

I guess you think those leaders are idiots.

Best not to downplay the enemy, or you’ll be sleeping with it.

Is it okay with you when Trump praises Putin and Xi? Why so?

Until Trump comes to take their guns. No dictator ever in this world has allowed his citizens to possess and willy nilly carry firearms. The first two amendments are the first to go in a dictatorship.

In the special case of the US, beardos with battle flags will get to keep their arsenals.

Of course he does.
He needs some place to go after he leaves the US running from the probably multiple indictments.

the American people have to realize that TRUMP is all about TRUMP and doesn't give a sh-- about America.
IF he can use the American people to become a dictator or a KING he will and the people on the right are so stupid they can't see this.
Trump is so envious of the two of them he can't stand it.
and the people on the right will not see anything wrong with this.
Have a nice day
So long as Donald doesn't touch their guns and says nice things about Jesus and babies they will kneel before him no matter the cost.

TDS.

Can't Trump just be happy to have his "yes man" people as only his kids? Why does he need to go further when he clearly is not competent enough? Ah, these MAGA-traitors are going to help the acceleration of this nation.

He should be barred from running again for many reasons. The most immediate reason is that he cannot be allowed to have a security clearance.

I note a general dearth of right winger Trump supporters in this thread, only one thus far, and he generally agreed with Trump by praising those brutal murderous dictators. Perhaps even most Trump addicts realize that he has gone too far in his fulsome praise of Putin and Xi. But probably not. There is literally nothing that he can do that would lead to their criticism of him.

Is it okay with you when Trump praises Putin and Xi? Why so?
"Because you dumb libz don't see it's eleventy dimensional strategerie on Donald's part to lure 'Murica's enemies into a false sense of security while his super genius business acumen destroys them from within! ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY TRUMP, GIVE HIM PRAISE AND GLORY!"

“Former President Donald Trump praised Russian President Vladimir Putin and Chinese President Xi Jinping during a Saturday rally in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, a video shows.

"I've got to know a lot of the foreign leaders, and let me tell you, unlike our leader, they're at the top of their game," Trump said, comparing Xi and Putin to President Joe Biden.

The former president went on to describe Xi and Putin as "fierce" and "smart".......

Move along, nothing to see here......
Typical propaganda left twisting the facts for their clueless followers. Stating Putin is fierce is a fact. Stating Xi is smart is a fact. stating Biden is a senile party puppet and not a leader is a fact. Stating facts is what is needed not twisting the truth for a bias agenda.

Typical propaganda left twisting the facts for their clueless followers. Stating Putin is fierce is a fact. Stating Xi is smart is a fact. stating Biden is a senile party puppet and not a leader is a fact. Stating facts is what is needed not twisting the truth for a bias agenda.

In the manner in which he stated it, it was more PRAISE than simple “fact”. And you are justifying that? Is there anything at all that Trump would do whereby you would criticize him? What would that be?
(Looks like the Trumpies have received their talking points for the day.)

Last edited:
I note a general dearth of right winger Trump supporters in this thread, only one thus far, and he generally agreed with Trump by praising those brutal murderous dictators. Perhaps even most Trump addicts realize that he has gone too far in his fulsome praise of Putin and Xi. But probably not. There is literally nothing that he can do that would lead to their criticism of him.
Give it time.

If you criticize Dear Leader, they will come.

Of course he loves dictators and wants to be one. The icing here is that Trumpists will see non-Trumpists correctly saying this, get mad, and take playground-worthy revenge by running around the internet going "nuh uh, Democrats are the *REAL* fascists. Just look at this stupidly cropped photograph of Biden raising his hands!"
If youre a parent who doesn’t want your kid mutilated by perverts after getting secret pseudoscientific “counseling” you’re much freer in Russia than the United States

If youre a parent who doesn’t want your kid mutilated by perverts after getting secret pseudoscientific “counseling” you’re much freer in Russia than the United States
So you agree then?

well if you do some reading about the mid to late 1930's you will see Hitler didn't take the peoples guns away and we know what happened there
and it has been said Trump did read his book and did study what and how Hitler did things
IF we take a step back we can see some parallels between what Trump has been doing and what Hitler did,
Have a nice day

As long as you don’t criticize Putin and “”accidentally” fall out of a window, right?

ladies and gentlemen, we have a MAGAt!!

Back
Top Bottom