• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Speaking at a rally in Pennsylvania, Donald Trump praised Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping.

watsup

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
“Former President Donald Trump praised Russian President Vladimir Putin and Chinese President Xi Jinping during a Saturday rally in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, a video shows.

"I've got to know a lot of the foreign leaders, and let me tell you, unlike our leader, they're at the top of their game," Trump said, comparing Xi and Putin to President Joe Biden.

The former president went on to describe Xi and Putin as "fierce" and "smart".......

Move along, nothing to see here......

He also said he had dinner with Zuckerberg at the White House last week. Coupled with his remarks about Putin and Xi I'd say he has totally lost it!

""Last week, the weirdo — he's a weirdo — Mark Zuckerberg came to the White House, kissed my ass all night," Trump said during the speech, going on to mimic their alleged conversation: "'Sir, I'd love to have dinner, sir. I'd love to have dinner. I'd love to bring my lovely wife.' All right, Mark, come on in. 'Sir, you're number one on Facebook. I'd like to congratulate you.' Thank you very much, Mark. I appreciate it."

tRump really wants' to be a dictator. Nothing would satisfy him more. And make no mistake, should he, by some hideous mischance, become president again he will waste no time in doing just that.

Of course he loves dictators and wants to be one. The icing here is that Trumpists will see non-Trumpists correctly saying this, get mad, and take playground-worthy revenge by running around the internet going "nuh uh, Democrats are the *REAL* fascists. Just look at this stupidly cropped photograph of Biden raising his hands!"

“Former President Donald Trump praised Russian President Vladimir Putin and Chinese President Xi Jinping during a Saturday rally in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, a video shows.

"I've got to know a lot of the foreign leaders, and let me tell you, unlike our leader, they're at the top of their game," Trump said, comparing Xi and Putin to President Joe Biden.

The former president went on to describe Xi and Putin as "fierce" and "smart".......

I've been to Wilkes Barre. That is definite Trump country. I was there when Obama was first elected, and the sentiment was identical to how the French felt when the Nazis occupied France.

He also said he had dinner with Zuckerberg at the White House last week. Coupled with his remarks about Putin and Xi I'd say he has totally lost it!

""Last week, the weirdo — he's a weirdo — Mark Zuckerberg came to the White House, kissed my ass all night," Trump said during the speech, going on to mimic their alleged conversation: "'Sir, I'd love to have dinner, sir. I'd love to have dinner. I'd love to bring my lovely wife.' All right, Mark, come on in. 'Sir, you're number one on Facebook. I'd like to congratulate you.' Thank you very much, Mark. I appreciate it."
White house or white castle?

tRump really wants' to be a dictator. Nothing would satisfy him more. And make no mistake, should he, by some hideous mischance, become president again he will waste no time in doing just that.
The plan would be to purge the agencies of anyone that would challenge his authority -- you know, put loyalty to the constitution before the president.

the American people have to realize that TRUMP is all about TRUMP and doesn't give a sh-- about America.
IF he can use the American people to become a dictator or a KING he will and the people on the right are so stupid they can't see this.
Trump is so envious of the two of them he can't stand it.
and the people on the right will not see anything wrong with this.
Have a nice day

The plan would be to purge the agencies of anyone that would challenge his authority -- you know, put loyalty to the constitution before the president.
you mean they should put Loyalty to the President ( King Donny ) before the Constitution or they are out?
Have a nice day

He's never had it IMO, a shady real estate who's been breaking the law all of his adult life.

Trumps old fixer Cohen told us exactly what this piece of shit is all about.

Deep down the MAGA minions know, but they still love him.

The only reason I have a relationship with my oldest son is because we vowed never to talk politics.

The rest of the MAGA assholes can go straight to hell, I don't want nothing to do with them.

This was closer to Hitler's Krupp Factory speech of 1935, but Trump needs way more energy to match that insanity. Trump actually looks weak next to Hitler. He needs a lot of work.

Trump and the GOP have gone full authoritarian. Trump praises dictators. CPAC had anti-Semite and dictator Viktor Orbán speak at their convention. They applaud authoritarianism. Trump looked at "He [Xi] rules with an iron fist" as a good thing. Given the chance, Trump would relish rounding up his political foes and having them executed.

Thank goodness Trump was defeated in 2020, else, he would be backing Putin's invasion of Ukraine and starving Ukraine of the munitions that Biden is providing.

During Trump's speech in Pennsylvania, he also called Biden an "enemy of the state".

one of the big questions I have had and still do is WHEN ARE THESE PEOPLE GOING TO WAKE UP?
I sure hope it is soon before Trump can do any more damage to America
Have a nice day

WTF is wrong with this arse hole.

The only people cheering this besides MAGAS are the leaders of China and Russia. The rest of us sane Patriots are shocked, and disgusted.

I should not be shocked, he stood in Helsinki and disses our intelligence agencies and chose Putin.

Former President Donald Trump insisted that President Biden “must be insane, or suffering from late-stage dementia” for his attack accusing him and his MAGA supporters of being “a threat” to the country. ...

then the one claiming joe has dementia says the following:
Former President Donald Trump said at a Saturday [09/03/2022] rally that Meta executive Mark Zuckerberg joined him for dinner at the White House "last week," despite having been out of office for more than a year and a half.

if tRump accuses another of any fault, be assured it should instead be found a self-admission

one of the big questions I have had and still do is WHEN ARE THESE PEOPLE GOING TO WAKE UP?
Have a nice day
never
publicly

their self-identities are tied to being followers of the cult-leader

after that four-year high, they are jonesing for another fix

Have a nice day
Did Jim Jones' followers wake up? No, the drank poisoned Kool Aid before renouncing him.

Can you imagine what Reagan would say today about a former Republican president praising the dictator of Russia and denouncing the American president?

More TDS on display.

I keep my friends close, but my enemies closer.

I guess you think those leaders are idiots.

Best not to downplay the enemy, or you’ll be sleeping with it.

I could careless about the political blowback. AG Garland indict this man, yesterday. It's obvious with his stealing of America's secrets and kissing these two men's arses he is a serious security risk.

I resisted the calls from many here who believed Trump would sell the trove of TS files to our enemies. Not now, not after this traitorous speech. He would not sell for money, but for foreign influence in the 2024 election.

And MAGAS are distracted by the shiny object known as Hunters lap top🙄🙄

More TDS on display.

I keep my friends close, but my enemies closer.

I guess you think those leaders are idiots.

Best not to downplay the enemy, or you’ll be sleeping with it.
Oh my.

and NOW people should REALLY want to know IF there were Classified documents in those empty folders , if there was what happened to them and if Trump gave or sold them to his ideals
.This guy may have as far as we know and as I said he does NOT give a SH-- about AMERICA
Have a nice day

Back
Top Bottom