• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Speak Arabic, get kicked off your flight [W:153]

jesus, we are so full of fear

Yep..

We may as well change the seal of the United States to ....

latest

"Fear is your only god"

He's not gonna sue? If I was him I sure as hell would. Rake them over the coals and get a gazillion bucks so you dont have to work again.

Fear is the path to the dark side.

Fear and xenophobia. After all, this IS the Age of The Donald.

Yeah, but this happened in California. You'll have a better chance of sighting a yeti in California than finding a Republican, let alone a Donald supporter.

The only thing I'm condemning (besides the airline employee who threw the guy off)

The straightforward answer is that yes, you do expect us to condemn her based on your speculation.

At least they weren't airborne yet. It isn't all bad.

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the men come and take you away

So we're suppose to condemn her because of your speculation?

Seems to me it is a problems Muslims should solve. Stop the terror, problem solved.

I used to drive through the front gate of Camp Pendleton with 'Ya Rayah' playing full blast on Bose speakers....

Either that or Barra Barra...

Gotta keep the gate guards on their toes.

:lol:

Can't be too careful, eh?

Lots of xenophobia in California, unfortunately.
But this is a natural consequence of our culture and over sensitivity to "triggers", harassment, and such. As long as we have laws that allow people to be so intolerant we will have this case. The fact that this involved a Arabic personality is irrelevant. Remember the college that threatened expulsion for writing "Trump" in chalk?-same mentality.
NYTimes should have interviewed the woman that complained or the airline crew. Weak reporting.

Some message boards are full of people applauding this. I'm glad that the members here are better than that.

Back
Top Bottom