• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

SPARE's Comedy Gold

tosca1

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

The media's having a field day!

I've seen several snippets of the various interviews he's given about the book and... omg; I cannot think of a more petulant, self-absorbed, entitled couple of individuals than these - and that despite the unimaginable (for most average people) wealth and privilege they've enjoyed all their lives - especially Harry.

They've made themselves the poster-children of unbridled self-centered pettiness.

I've seen several snippets of the various interviews he's given about the book and... omg; I cannot think of a more petulant, self-absorbed, entitled couple of individuals than these - and that despite the unimaginable (for most average people) wealth and privilege they've enjoyed all their lives - especially Harry.

They've made themselves the poster-children of unbridled self-centered pettiness.

I think, it is sensible to say that the Royals should not have anything to do with these two (and, never give any comment or any kind of reaction) - they should not be welcomed anywhere near the royal monarchy.
These two are out to milk everything they can - and by the looks of it, even to misrepresent the truth.
We can expect them to divulge anything they hear - even take them out of context - just to keep having a string of books going!

They are a threat to the Monarchy, let alone to national security!

Im pretty sure that the publishers told Harry and his ghostwriter to make the accounts as lurid and sensationalistic as possible. Controversy sells, and the last thing they all want is a boring book that reveals nothing.

Well, look at this:

I can't verify the said twitter...........................so I don't know if this is true.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom