• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Spain to Send Anti-Tank Weapons to Ukraine Armed Forces | Official Statement by Spanish PM

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist

Way to go Spain, the world must come down on that demented Dictator.

Hear tell that maybe (maybe!) Poland will after all find a way to gift some jet fighters to Ukraine.

Even that deranged war criminal (who has just appeared flanked by some beautiful women) in the Kremlin would not start a nuclear war if Poland does.

He loves to stand near beautiful women.

Men are kept feet away.

Poland will after all find a way to gift some jet fighters to Ukraine.
Ukraine needs the patriots and drones , A-stan rebels destroyed Moscow horde´s air - superiority having only our stingers, Ukraine and much better air defense, and panty of stingers

Sweden's already sending theirs, and these are some pretty nasty tank destroyers. Ukraine will soon be in possession of 5000 of these. With Russia's convoys stalled, Russia is in danger of suffering a bloodbath.

Sweden's already sending theirs, and these are some pretty nasty tank destroyers. Ukraine will soon be in possession of 5000 of these. With Russia's convoys stalled, Russia is in danger of suffering a bloodbath.

yes man,

A reporter for Bellingcat said yesterday that Russia has, at most, 3 weeks left before their ground forces run into a logistical shutdown. That doesn't mean Putin will necessarily withdraw, but it means that an already messy war will become a disaster. And that assessment came before the arrival of arms supplies which are flowing into Ukraine faster each day.

My guess is that Putin is going to commit war crimes daily over the next 1-2 weeks. But he will probably have no choice but to leave, for fear that his economy totally collapses at home. And by total collapse, I mean not being able to pay or feed soldiers. There's a lot of things Putin can get away with - he can starve his civilian population and get away with it. But you don't **** with your own soldiers, especially when they will be returning to Russia having experienced the worst horrors of their short lives.

A reporter for Bellingcat said yesterday that Russia has, at most, 3 weeks left before their ground forces run into a logistical shutdown. That doesn't mean Putin will necessarily withdraw, but it means that an already messy war will become a disaster. And that assessment came before the arrival of arms supplies which are flowing into Ukraine faster each day.

My guess is that Putin is going to commit war crimes daily over the next 1-2 weeks. But he will probably have no choice but to leave, for fear that his economy totally collapses at home. And by total collapse, I mean not being able to pay or feed soldiers. There's a lot of things Putin can get away with - he can starve his civilian population and get away with it. But you don't **** with your own soldiers, especially when they will be returning to Russia having experienced the worst horrors of their short lives.

I hope you are right, but I fear this is merely the close of the first act. Russia cannot support offensives more than 90 miles from a rail head, but they have had time to reorganized and stockpile.

I hope you are right, but I fear this is merely the close of the first act. Russia cannot support offensives more than 90 miles from a rail head, but they have had time to reorganized and stockpile.

They've had the time, but do they have the finances. Wars ain't cheap, and the ruble is declining in value.

My concern is that Putin is going to look for some way to demonstrate that he's not only undeterred, but willing to escalate to prove his point(s) in Ukraine. That's why I'm kinda glad the tank killers are there. Don't give Putin more time to think, just start wrecking his war machine

When this is all over, Ukraine is going to be "Expert Level" when it comes to using anti-tank weaponry.

Now fighter jets are on the way. Ukraine desperately wants/need a NFS. Will they get it? Doubtful but perhaps SAMs might be the next best thing

I don't think Russia will retaliate militarily but cyberwar could be coming - Putin, to use a baseball term, is going to start using his brushback pitches

Back
Top Bottom