• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Spaghetti Sauce - Meat Sauce or Meatballs?

Spaghetti Sauce

• Total voters
Wow, didn't visit the link did you? Hilarious. :lamo

sure. they "reported " how much they exercise. must be true. exercise doesn't erase over consumption. need any more help?

sure. they "reported " how much they exercise. must be true. exercise doesn't erase over consumption. need any more help?

What people consume is only part of the equation, maybe not even the half of it. The other part is what the body gets out of that food, and it sure seems that there is a huge variation in that, which we are only starting to understand but it likely is connected to the particular microbes our particular gut carries. Maybe exercise changes that in not a good way.

We dont know, and that is the problem.

Like smoking pipes, lol.

Dont ever say that to anyone in France. ;)

(an instant like to anyone who gets this lol)

Now I'm bummed. I texted the wife requesting she make spaghetti tonight. She replied back that we are having chicken soup :(
With matzo balls!

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Dont ever say that to anyone in France. ;)

(an instant like to anyone who gets this lol)

Magritte was Belgian. Do I still get a like?

I just made Red Clam sauce for dinner tonight. I'll do the Linguine later.

It's not meat or meatballs, but IMO clams should count for this thread. LOL

might as well just skip the spaghetti to make it moar meaty

I just made Red Clam sauce for dinner tonight. I'll do the Linguine later.

It's not meat or meatballs, but IMO clams should count for this thread. LOL

No no...had a few bad experiences with clams....I'll pass. :2sick1:

Back
Top Bottom