• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Space. Dark, cold, airless...

Oh I agree Hollywood is for suckers, no doubt. However when you ruin my pop culture joke references, it's on bitch! :2razz:
I suck at pop culture references as well.

Limited exposure during childhood, and little interest in watching the "in" shows and such.

I haven't watched Game of Thrones yet, as an example.
Friends berate me for this

I suck at pop culture references as well.

Limited exposure during childhood, and little interest in watching the "in" shows and such.

I haven't watched Game of Thrones yet, as an example.
Friends berate me for this

I won't berate you for that. I don't watch it either. I do have a weakness for super hero shows though like Agents of Shield etc.

Not invited so not playing but who did Helix piss off?

You are more than welcome to join as is Helix. I don't think they properly put out the word to the regulars or something.

You are more than welcome to join as is Helix. I don't think they properly put out the word to the regulars or something.

Thanks, BD. Don’t worry, I’m totally not above assuming that I must be invited when convenient. I just had a full speech why I couldn’t do it this time and was bummed I didn’t get to use it.

Woohoo, getting towards 10.

Thanks, BD. Don’t worry, I’m totally not above assuming that I must be invited when convenient. I just had a full speech why I couldn’t do it this time and was bummed I didn’t get to use it.

Are you not going to play just because of my sincere oversight at the invite? Or do you have other reasons? You would be surely missed, but if it is only that you felt I snubbed you please consider this post to be a custom rolled out red carpet fringed with apology! ;)

Work has been consuming... but I am ready to roll this. I think we could use a couple more. Anyone have some ideas?

Work has been consuming... but I am ready to roll this. I think we could use a couple more. Anyone have some ideas?

How about a list of those that are in. Then we can see about further recruitment.

Are you not going to play just because of my sincere oversight at the invite? Or do you have other reasons? You would be surely missed, but if it is only that you felt I snubbed you please consider this post to be a custom rolled out red carpet fringed with apology! ;)

Let me think about it. I’m just not sure how much time I have time for this and I know how frustrating it is for other players when someone doesn’t really participate.

It really wouldn't be a good idea for me to join this game. I couldn't be very active in it. Have fun with it though, everyone.

bumping this one. when do we start?

Still interested here.

I get the impression most people are a bit busy
For myself, I'd be willing to play, but I am busier than I have been in past games...

If a Day is a week, the game only requires posting a couple times per week.

OK. I have been getting trampled at work. Sorry to have been slow here. But let me get a list of current players and we can decide if it is enough to start. Once we get going I will religiously guide the game. :)

I'm in. But take it easy on me I am a noob at this.

i'll play

##vote Thorgasm

Why not?

I'm in.

thanks! how did i miss this thread? i'll play.

OK. I have been getting trampled at work. Sorry to have been slow here. But let me get a list of current players and we can decide if it is enough to start. Once we get going I will religiously guide the game. :)

There's current list. Notify others?

If we can get 3 more I think we can start this weekend!

Open game thread, all background set, flavor and story-line. Notify everyone mentioned herein, when 6+ confirm, announce technical parameters (number of town and mafia unless closed, prs unless closed) and launch.

Back
Top Bottom