• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Space. Dark, cold, airless...

cAPSLOCK

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
What's not to love? :shock:

Perhaps it is the depth and darkness that draws us to explore. Or perhaps... it is the potential for meeting new life that gives us the desire to reach out into that darkness to find what we have not even been able to imagine.

Or perhaps we just cannot help but to grow and expand, and having filled our planet to the brim... this is the time, the time we must seize to go beyond. And yet... at what cost?

Will you join us? Will you join your brothers and sisters to reach new heights? Or perhaps fall... into the depth and blackness of space?

It is up to you!

Yet...

There are those who do not believe.

There are those who would sabotage.

Humanity has done enough damage to it's very cradle... it cannot be allowed to thrive beyond it!

GQZst7h.jpg

Yes... yes... yes!

The time has come to play a little wintertime mafia!

What better time of the year? As the cold winds blow... why don't we venture beyond the atmosphere to SPACE!

I mean.. talk about cold? It will make Canada seem like Maui!

My tentative plan at this point is another semi-open set up. And as we receive victims, um... I mean players... we can make some final decisions as to the mechanics of the game. Well... I mean *I* can make these decisions. :). But don't see me as too control freakish! Once the game begins it's all you guys -- not me. So, go out there and bring in some players! Depending on the size of the crowd we may have some interesting set ups we can play.

So for now let's just find out who is interested, and then I can work on what sort of setup we may be able to do. If we get a good sized crowd quickly we can start soon. But I'm also willing to wait a little while to see if we can rope in some victims.. or as I said... "players"

hqdefault.jpg

Woohoo! I'm in.

The completion of the Death Star.

Random, yet fitting, quote for notification.

I hope you'll play with us this game.

Holidays make people busy. I missed my daily FF league this week. Perhaps notifications to start gathering even if not playing immediately.

I'm in. But take it easy on me I am a noob at this.

If we make Day 1 two weeks, and one week per Day after, then we only need to post once a week until after new year. Day 1 is largely checking in and game parameter discussion.

Day 1 is 'no vote' or 'vote vs inactive' (good for town to eliminate, or they remain less active and make final decisions on below average attention spent)... not much else. Mafia never eliminates or pushes an inactive for that reason.

Last edited:
Might be a good idea... The first day length.

I am planning to send a mass quote post soon as well...

Last edited:
Hippies are cowardly, head-in-sand pillow weeping peacenik dirty lazy stinky people. I don't like them and they don't like me, except agriculture.

Are you calling me a ***** communist?

Are you calling me a ***** communist?

I don't do female pejoratives, but anyone that's a hippy is all that I've described and probably a communist.

If you know someone not on this list quote them here!

MadLib said:
The Mark said:
CLAX1911 said:
ecofarm said:
Fruityfact said:
WillyPete said:
Nilly said:
reinoe said:
Thorgasm said:
Tucker Case said:
Paschendale said:
nilly said:
cisero said:
vancemack said:

Read the OP! It'll be a good game... To begin as soon as we have a good amount of players.

I don't do female pejoratives, but anyone that's a hippy is all that I've described and probably a communist.

You are such a failure when it comes to pop references. It's so sad.

Why not?

I'm in.

Not an overwhelming response... but we can try some more. Who have I forgotten?

We're up to 5? We'll get 10 soon enough.

You are such a failure when it comes to pop references. It's so sad.

Most of the past 20 years, I didn't keep a tv in the house. Some 80s stuff (highschool for me) I recognize. I know you don't consider yourself a hippy, you fear the wacky tobaccy, but no idea the reference.

We're up to 5? We'll get 10 soon enough.

Most of the past 20 years, I didn't keep a tv in the house. Some 80s stuff (highschool for me) I recognize. I know you don't consider yourself a hippy, you fear the wacky tobaccy, but no idea the reference.

Wow, just wow. Way to isolated man. It's cool though, not like it's important to anything but a few laughs.

Wow, just wow. Way to isolated man. It's cool though, not like it's important to anything but a few laughs.

I thought tv isolated people. I wasted all my time travelling and making friends around the world when I should have been plugged in!

I thought tv isolated people. I wasted all my time travelling and making friends around the world when I should have been plugged in!

Just stop before you hurt yourself. Condescending nonsense is overriding your ass again. Like anyone who watched TV or movies did not travel around and make friends. :roll:

Just stop before you hurt yourself. Condescending nonsense is overriding your ass again. Like anyone who watched TV or movies did not travel around and make friends. :roll:

But I enjoy pomposity so much and being anti tv is one of my favorite elitisms. I'll say one thing for some conservatives, Hollywood gets the despise it should. Can we at least agree that Hollywood is for suckers?

ps. What was your reference.

But I enjoy pomposity so much and being anti tv is one of my favorite elitisms. I'll say one thing for some conservatives, Hollywood gets the despise it should. Can we at least agree that Hollywood is for suckers?

ps. What was your reference.

Oh I agree Hollywood is for suckers, no doubt. However when you ruin my pop culture joke references, it's on bitch! :2razz:

Back
Top Bottom