• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sovereign citizens, an annoying bunch of fools who have in the past executed officers

Sovereign citizens are wild. Every video I see of them interacting with the real world makes them look like absolute clowns.

Sovereign citizens are wild. Every video I see of them interacting with the real world makes them look like absolute clowns.
Did you see the Canadian one where they actually had an arrest warrant for him and he kept screaming "I DO NOT CONSENT" what a bunch of clowns.

The same with Moorish Americans and Lenka nutjobbo Sovcit Karen. She thinks driving around with a self made "diplomatic immunity" plate on her car is going to make her free from US traffic laws. Their own video's make barely any views but the videos poking fun at their stupidity usually get tens or hundreds of thousands of views. These people think they are so magnificent but almost nobody is interested in their views, just laughing their asses off when they see these fools get arrested or their windows bashed in.

From another thread, I was talking about sovereign citizens

Any who believe this crock are fools. Sovereign citizenship? There is not such thing. What an oxymoronic phrase. One is either sovereign or they are not. Sovereignty is self rule. Citizenship implies rule by others. Sovereignty is either inherited and defended or outright taken then defended, it is not granted. In order for one to be sovereign they must be able to defend themselves against those whom would subjugate them.

Sovereign citizens, moorish nation, Karen's and frauditors are some of the most pathetic people on the internet and really fun to get absolutely destroyed.

Frauditors are idiots who claim they are checking for the first amendment while in fact they are just hoping to get a lot of clicks from fellow bottom dwellers but instead they get blasted on the internet and it is us who get to laugh at them and see the ones who make fun of them getting the clicks and likes.

Yesterday I saw a video from one frauditor who was illegally standing in the parking lot of a car parts business and he was refusing to leave because on the property of the parking lot a lamppost was placed from the city. And this frauditor thought, sorry, bad use of words because thinking is not really their strongest point LOL, that because a lamppost was on this car park, it made the car park public land on which he was allowed to stand.

Hilarious, and then he got his ass arrested LOL LOL LOL

If you hear a video in which people without any reason:
- ask for a supervisor
- ask for a manager

You may have to do with a frauditor, sovcit or Karen (or all three).

Potentially very dangerous group because they believe that our laws do not apply to them. The police and courts have their hands full when. Dealing with them.

Unfortunately for them, our police and courts don't believe their "laws" apply to them. Guess who has more prisons and guns?

Potentially very dangerous group because they believe that our laws do not apply to them. The police and courts have their hands full when. Dealing with them.
Do they really? If these people truly believed they were sovereign, they wouldn't care about law not made by themselves and they would not accede to it. They would do as they please irregardless the law. If they were truly sovereign then they would have the capability of of ignoring the courts and the police with little fear of reprisal, for the police and courts would understand the sovereign entity is not be trifled with without great risk to themselves.

Sovereign citizens are wild. They remind me of Trump supporters. They take pieces of what they'd like to believe from the law and what they've heard on the internet, and then mold their reality around that. They don't care about the law, or what actually is truth...just what they want to believe.

First amendment auditors are a bit different. Some are good, some are bad. Some do well staying within the law and get arrested by poorly trained police, some are idiots who bait the police using illegal means like calling 911 on themselves to force an interaction with law enforcement. Some are looking to exercise and protect our rights, others are looking to bait people into a negative interaction to get views and make money.

/shrug

Sovereign citizens are wild. They remind me of Trump supporters. They take pieces of what they'd like to believe from the law and what they've heard on the internet, and then mold their reality around that. They don't care about the law, or what actually is truth...just what they want to believe.

First amendment auditors are a bit different. Some are good, some are bad. Some do well staying within the law and get arrested by poorly trained police, some are idiots who bait the police using illegal means like calling 911 on themselves to force an interaction with law enforcement. Some are looking to exercise and protect our rights, others are looking to bait people into a negative interaction to get views and make money.

/shrug
One of these sovereign fools had a member of his group of sovereign morons on speed dial to advise him what he should do. He started with "your name" and when the officers said their surname and badge number he was not satisfied he wanted their first names too. All the while refusing to comply with the demands of the officers.

The officer smelled pot from the car and he said he did not use it, he smoked cbd. There was no full video but later on his arrest sheet it had several things on it including something with weapons and with drugs, besides of course not having a valid license plate on his SovCit mobile.

Another often heard excuse, I am not driving, I am traveling and to be traveling I do not need a license. Well if you travel in a car, you do.

They also love to throw around the government is a corporation and I am not with your corporation. Drivers licenses are just for commercial vehicles and I do not have one of those.

You know, sovcit lunacy that any judge or cop laughs off for it being total nonsense.

One of these sovereign fools had a member of his group of sovereign morons on speed dial to advise him what he should do. He started with "your name" and when the officers said their surname and badge number he was not satisfied he wanted their first names too. All the while refusing to comply with the demands of the officers.

The officer smelled pot from the car and he said he did not use it, he smoked cbd. There was no full video but later on his arrest sheet it had several things on it including something with weapons and with drugs, besides of course not having a valid license plate on his SovCit mobile.

Another often heard excuse, I am not driving, I am traveling and to be traveling I do not need a license. Well if you travel in a car, you do.

They also love to throw around the government is a corporation and I am not with your corporation. Drivers licenses are just for commercial vehicles and I do not have one of those.

You know, sovcit lunacy that any judge or cop laughs off for it being total nonsense.

This guy posted a pretty good video on Sovereign Citizens' beliefs:

Start at about the 8:18 mark which is a response to a Sovereign Citizen's video and the legal arguments it makes.

I bet you most of these sovcit fools have voted in the Trump elections and have voted for Trump. That makes these SovCits also sovereign liars, because if they do not do at the government corporation, how did they vote? They do not register with their corporation and that means they should not be allowed to vote according to their own views.

When a sovereign citizen leaves their home to travel down a public road, should that be considered an act of war? Are they invading the United States of America at that point by not clearing their arrival with our embassy first?

There was also a guy in a truck, who was stopped by the border patrol and they asked if he was a US citizen and he refused to answer. And he did not answer and refused to cooperate with the officer and then he closed the door and window and refused to open the door or comply with the officer. The officer then said, well we are going to break the window if you do not open the door. The idiot then said "but this is not my truck" HELLO!!!! it is not your truck and still you are playing silly buggers with the officers? How stupid must you be. And in the end his window got busted out and he was arrested. While his boss is going to have to pay for the damage.

I have a sneaking suspicion that is also his last day working for the company.

I'm okay with sovereign citizens when they can show the treaty that allows then to use America's stuff...

When a sovereign citizen leaves their home to travel down a public road, should that be considered an act of war? Are they invading the United States of America at that point by not clearing their arrival with our embassy first?
They're making their bed.

i have a Sovereign citizen in my extended family. he declared so a long time ago.

it was before he eventually got busted for tax evasion and lost everything including his wife.

i have a Sovereign citizen in my extended family. he declared so a long time ago.

it was before he eventually got busted for tax evasion and lost everything including his wife.
Well, at least he is now sovereign in his marriage. Not so much in the rest of the universe.

There was also a guy in a truck, who was stopped by the border patrol and they asked if he was a US citizen and he refused to answer. And he did not answer and refused to cooperate with the officer and then he closed the door and window and refused to open the door or comply with the officer. The officer then said, well we are going to break the window if you do not open the door. The idiot then said "but this is not my truck" HELLO!!!! it is not your truck and still you are playing silly buggers with the officers? How stupid must you be. And in the end his window got busted out and he was arrested. While his boss is going to have to pay for the damage.

I have a sneaking suspicion that is also his last day working for the company.

This one is a little more complicated...
I'm betting that this was a "fixed" checkpoint within the US, and not actually at the border. In Martinez-Fuerte, 428 U.S. 543 (1976), the Supreme Court decided that the border patrol, operating within 100 miles of the border within the United States, could set up a "fixed" checkpoint and that stopping people was a "minimal intrusion" of people's 4th Amendment rights.

A couple of notes, though...
First, I think this decision was overly broad. Two thirds of Americans live within 100 miles of a border of the United States...

Second, although it gave permission for Border Patrol agents to briefly stop motorists and ask questions, the decision does NOT require that citizens respond to those questions. Our 5th Amendment right to not answer questions of the government, still holds.

Sovereign Citizens are royal assholes...especially when they engage in Squatters Rights crap. THAT can be a legal nightmare for the people whose homes they take over, depending on the situation.

Do you guys have sovereign citizens? I know we (US) and Canada have them, and I think Australia has some too, but wasn't sure if they were in UK/EU or other European countries.

Four things I believe, all true:

1) I believe in the Constitution.
2) I believe in civil liberties and the protection of the people from a tyrannical government.
3) I believe that our law enforcement community has become overly militarized, and that it has been trained to see the people they’re entrusted to protect as a threat and their communities as war zones.
4) I believe that upon discovering that the civilians they’re dealing with are “sovereign citizens,” they should go hands on as soon as possible, taser them, break their windows and arrest them.

After watching dozens upon dozens (maybe hundreds, I am not counting) of sovcit fools who get their windows broken, I have come to the following possibility

The car glass manufacturers and the car glass replacement industry is behind the sovereign citizen movement and the moorish movement. Them behaving like idiots refusing lawful orders has boosted car replacements due to cops bashing in windows of these sovcit fools

1647766403691.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom