• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Southwest Punished by Record Heat

Its one of the most humid places yes but its got nothing on Singapore phew what a year round sweatbox that place is !

And, you can't chew gum!

Re: June 2016 Heat Wave

When its a well financed and politically motivated house of cards they are supporting then certainly ......

Yep, yep. More funding means less reliable. Only self-funded science is valid.

it's always been a source of amusement for me when leftists come out in the summer to report 'record heat' but we never see them during the winter when there's 'record cold'.

List of record low temperatures set Tuesday

sorry to inject facts into this lefty wankoff, carry on libs.

it's always been a source of amusement for me when leftists come out in the summer to report 'record heat' but we never see them during the winter when there's 'record cold'.

List of record low temperatures set Tuesday

sorry to inject facts into this lefty wankoff, carry on libs.

Do you have any idea how many ****ing threads we get every time there's a blizzard?

Yep, yep. More funding means less reliable. Only self-funded science is valid.

No only science that is empirically reliable and its results reproduceable by others is valid which of course automatically discounts the AGW hypothesis

All science is invalid because scientists get paid.

Again with the straw man argument.

Without the threat of global warming the funding of climate science and the climate change industry would fall to pre-scare levels and a lot of those with jobs in that field and in that industry would be out of work.

That doesn't mean that all climate science is invalid, but it means that there is teh same incentive to fudge data for climate scientists as there is for energy companies... more so, actually as the energy companies will make money either way.

If all science were self-funded, Elon Musk would be scheduling Apollo One about five years from now.

And yet another straw man. Do you know any other ways to waste people's time?

Last edited:
Its one of the most humid places yes but its got nothing on Singapore phew what a year round sweatbox that place is !

Monsoons everyday at 5pm sharp lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No only science that is empirically reliable and its results reproduceable by others is valid which of course automatically discounts the AGW hypothesis

Then why the **** have you spent page after page whining about funding?

Do you have any idea how many ****ing threads we get every time there's a blizzard?

How many? You seem to know.

Uh, I've spent over 19,000 days in Phoenix.

You know very little. Regarding storms and rain...obviously you haven't experienced monsoon season.

But, you know all about Phoenix because of the two week visits you have made....:lamo

FAIL

Yeah.. Phoenix averages 8 inches a rain a year. That so called monsoon season is 3/4ths of your rain (which happens during July). It's the mountains that get the rain during the "monsoon" season. You get 1/5 of the amount of rain that I do so yeah.. I know about rain and storms.

Yeah.. Phoenix averages 8 inches a rain a year. That so called monsoon season is 3/4ths of your rain (which happens during July). It's the mountains that get the rain during the "monsoon" season. You get 1/5 of the amount of rain that I do so yeah.. I know about rain and storms.

Yeah, last year I had 4 inches in one storm....know what that is like when the ground can't absorb it?

Thing is, you don't know Phoenix, beyond your tiny little visits here, but you think you do, and that is so arrogant of you.

Yeah, last year I had 4 inches in one storm....know what that is like when the ground can't absorb it?

Actually I do..

Thing is, you don't know Phoenix, beyond your tiny little visits here, but you think you do, and that is so arrogant of you.

Uh, no, you think visits determine my view that you live in what is a desert which is better off being a nuclear test site. I have friends and family living there. Like I said I a friend (who I went to High School with) who is a Deputy County Attorney and went to ASU for their law degree.

Actually I do..

Uh, no, you think visits determine my view that you live in what is a desert which is better off being a nuclear test site. I have friends and family living there. Like I said I a friend (who I went to High School with) who is a Deputy County Attorney and went to ASU for their law degree.

No, your visits mean squat. I have a degree from ASU, I have friends and family living here, I have friends with law degrees.........SO WHAT.

Quit while your argument is just pathetic, I'd hate to see it get more moronic.

Please stop visiting Phoenix, we don't need you.

Then why the **** have you spent page after page whining about funding?

Just illustrating one of the primary factors driving this agenda. If its bothering you so much then stop responding

Southwest being punished?

What did they do wrong?

I haven't heard anything.

Has someone blamed the gays yet for the weather?

Has someone blamed the gays yet for the weather?

You might find this amusing. Its the list of things that global warming (subtext meaning YOU you nasty scumbag western consumer) is responsible for :lol:

warmlist

There are always people who claim this or that weather event supports whatever side they are arguing for,
But what does the data say?
I noticed clear trend in the GISS warming, most of the warming is from winter to spring(in whichever hemisphere)
seasonal_Asy.jpg
The data clearly shows that most of the observed warming occurs in the 3 to 4 months following the start of winter.
This is data for the last 35 years, and so covers a sufficient time span to be considered climate rather than weather.

Only going to get to 111° today. It's getting colder.

Only going to get to 111° today. It's getting colder.

I've been in Prescott the past couple of days and it has been quite the relief!

I was up there for a funeral a few weeks ago, windy and 60, felt amazing.

I was up there for a funeral a few weeks ago, windy and 60, felt amazing.

I think now is a good time to remind you guys that I will be Alaska next week. :2razz:

I think now is a good time to remind you guys that I will be Alaska next week. :2razz:

Eh, I could be there any week....and work out of a hotel...LOL

Enjoy it, I did a few 3 day weekends up there, long distances between anything, I got lots of driving in....

Back
Top Bottom