• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Southern Rock Music......

Lynard Skynard's Sweet Home Alabama

the answer to Neil Young's Southern Man.

I always thought it was the answer to Neil Young's 'Alabama'

Last edited:
Ronnie Hawkins with the Hawks :)

I won't listen to the Allman Brothers again until they get back together with Dickey Betts. Nobody plays like Dickey.

I won't listen to the Allman Brothers again until they get back together with Dickey Betts. Nobody plays like Dickey.

You might want to reconsider. Warren Haynes doesn't play like Dickey Betts but he's one of the best rock guitarist out there.

And then there's Derek Trucks, one of the best slide guitarists playing around right now.

You might want to reconsider. Warren Haynes doesn't play like Dickey Betts but he's one of the best rock guitarist out there.

And then there's Derek Trucks, one of the best slide guitarists playing around right now.

Warren and Derek are outstanding and I will listen to them as long as they aren't playing with the Allmans. :) Not taking anything away from Derek or Warren.

Molly Hatchet.....Dreams I'll Never See.

Here's a vid of my bud, benny, playing drums in our local Southern Rock band, The Sociables, to that song. He's pretty good.

Not MTV though. LOL!

Little Feat - Don't Bogart That Joint!

The Devil Went Down to Georgia ... Charlie Daniels Band

and of course...

Free Bird .... Lynyrd Skinner

Back
Top Bottom