• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Southern Rock Music......

Black Stone Cherry - White Trash Millionaire

Black Stone Cherry - Things My Father Said

Hootie And The Blowfish - Let Her Cry

Steve Miller Band.....Joker and Jet Airliner. Take the Money and Run.

Kings Of Leon - Use Somebody

Georgia Satellites - Keep Your Hands To Yourself

Jackyl - The Lumberjack

Pistol Annies.....Hell on Heels.

Widespread Panic - From The Cradle

Widespread Panic - Postcard

Eric Clapton.....I Shot the Sherriff.

End of the Line.....For the time being. Have to head out. Will check back later to see if the South can Rise Up. Like they say. :2razz: :lol:

Kristen Kelly - He Loves To Make Me Cry

Kristen Kelly - Ex-Old Man

Her sister, Kimberly Kelly is very good too...

AAGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I can't resist any longer!!!!!

Keep 'em coming, Luther. Just for you (I can't find the version with Melissa Etheridge):

I've a suspicion that you're a purist who prefers Son House's version (or maybe Govt. Mule's, Phil Keaggy's, or Lee Roy Parnell's?), but here's my fave:

My favorite two ARS songs: Doraville and Angel.

So glad you posted these ARS tunes--I'd forgotten until today how much I liked them. Thanks!

My two Pure Prairie League songs: Amy and Two Lane Highway.

Delbert with John Prine and Lyle Lovett:

Back
Top Bottom