• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Southern Rock Music......

Cmon Now.....all you Southerners, Aints gonna lets MMC gets the best of ya Nows. The City Slicker.....Playing Ramblin Man. :2razz:
dj_smiley.gif

Don't make me take ya out to the.....Whipping Post.
smiley-char092.gif
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

"Ramblin' Man" is one of my all-time mega faves, and "Jessica" is surely one of the top instrumentals of all time.

That's Right MMC is Bringing ya some of that Blackwater. :shock:

Yep, Looks like this Yankee, gonna have to school ya good ole boys and girls. The Old Man will take you down the Road.
grampa.gif

Ah, good old Robert Earl. Thanks for posting this.

UH oh.....Looks like the Bad Boys Just galloped in.
deadhorse2.gif
:2razz:

Wow, I hadn't thought of ARS in eons. Thanks for posting this.

Pat Travers.....Snortin Whiskey and Diamond Girl.

Lets not forget them goils of Southern Rock nows. Alynna Miles.....Black Velvet.

Kentucky Headhunters - Walk Softly On This Heart Of Mine

Hank III is awesome. "Put the **** back in country and the dick back in dixie."

Kid Rock I could live without, especially when Sheryl Crow is involved.

I've been really digging these guys recently:

And this:

CCR.....Lookin Out my Backdoor.
icon_cyclops_ani.gif

Back
Top Bottom